Mx Female Do you want to be my personal little Barbie doll?

BigManDan1717

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello there! My name is Dan.

I haven't posted here in a while, and I think it is time I posted something new! :p

Thank you in advanced for reading my thread, and I hope we can become friends!

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME
I can RP in PM, on discord, or anywhere really!
I can't always get on every day, it could be weeks before I reply, but I'll eventually get back to you
I don't give super long replies, but I try to give a paragraph. The more you give the more you'll get! :3
I am open to anything and everything! I will try anything at least once!
Incest, underage, bestialities, BDSM all good in my book. It is all play, and as long as 2 consenting adults are doing it, then who really cares?
For further information on my likes and dislikes follow this link!

WHAT I WANT IN A PARTNER
Patience
Discuss your kinks before we jump in, I want to get to know the person before we start playing!
Communication

KINKS
Light bondage
Hand cuffs
Toys
Oral (giving and receiving)
Feet
Shrinking
Humiliation
Master/Slave
Master/Pet

I am more than willing to play any number of scenarios and situations that your minds can cook up! However, I cannot deny that I would LOVE to shrink any of you lovely ladies, roughly 4 to 6 inches tall and keep you as my personal Barbie doll and plaything! I would have you live in a lovely little doll house, filled with all the amenities, furniture, books, tv, and even wifi! The closet would be filled with TONNES of outfits, clothes, costumes and shoes you get to wear for yours truly! There would be an exercise room so that you can keep yourself busy and fit for me! Along with a lovely outside pool, or to me a bowl :p So that you can swim and sunbathe! Your roof would be detachable so I can have easy access to you at all times!

IDEAS

Magicians assistant gets shrunk during a show and now must try and escape!
A school girl finds herself the object of desire by her creepy professor!
Or perhaps the reverse! and a stuck up/ hard ass teacher is shrunk by one of her students! The jock, nerd, or the janitor perhaps?
A wife intends on mailing herself to her husband while he is on a business trip for their anniversary. But the package is sent to the wrong address and now she finds herself in the hands of a complete stranger!
A wife or girlfriend finds herself as part of her husbands weekly poker game, and must bet her as collateral. When he loses the hand you now find yourself in the hands of his pervy boss or coworker!
A couple are invited to a swinger party, but the catch is that all the women are shrunk down to the size of a doll! Now the men of the evening get their choice of the lovely ladies!

MORE TABOO IDEAS!

Perhaps maybe a mother is shrunk by her son, and winds up being used as his personal Barbie doll!
You come to a deserted island and as you explore the incredible jungle you come across a giant ape! Now you must ty and escape! Or else become the newest plaything of the giant ape!
Maybe you are a babysitter who takes a job looking after this young teen boy! But he has other ideas! He heads into his parents bedroom and grabs his dads shrink ray! Now you must try and assert your dominance over the young boy. Or else become the reason why he finds out he likes girls!

I hope I might have caught your attention, and I look forward to hearing from you lovely ladies soon!

Dan :D

Back
Top Bottom