Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Swordswoman Seeking GM (NSFW)

BenthicDreamer

Super-Earth
I have been GMing several games of late and absolutely LOVING them.

However, it's given me a bit of a craving to play a character against a GM myself.

Right now, I would love to play this (NSFW) Badass Swordswoman as she goes on dangerous adventures and faces down epic peril. Note: I'm open to changing to a different character depending on our game and what we come up with, but I do love this concept.

While I love playing dominant and driven characters, that doesn't mean I'm opposed to my character being overpowered and dominated. Hell, throw monsters and bad ends at her! Things can get dark and horrible and bad. She'll be miserable, but let's you and I have fun with it!

Really Craving a GM who can bring their own ideas for the world, system, and plots to the table. I've been doing that myself and it's a ton of fun, but I'd really like to enjoy taking on a more traditional "player" roll. That said, I can't quite stop myself from coming up with things! Here are a few ideas to spark some creativity...

1. Perhaps something based on Sword Art Online? Trapped in a hyper-realistic videogame-come-virtual reality with some seriously psychotic and perverse monsters, villains, and even other players... (NOT into fandom, but happy to take inspiration from the setting/system)
  2. Maybe a survivor type scenarios mixed with a dungeon crawl? MC washes ashore a tropical island naked and holding a sword, with no memory of who she is or why she's so good at killing...the island could have all kinds of fun challenges, both survival and adventure base, perhaps an old temple dedicated to a forgotten dark deity of perversion, other monsters, pirates. Maybe a few "normal" settlements trying to eke out a living.
  3. Maybe we use an existing D&D setting? I've always thought it would be fun to do something in Eberron.

Some of my Kinks
-Seduction
-NonCon/Blackmail/Coercion
-Virginity
-Performing
-Humiliation
-Forced Lesbian
-Forced Pleasure (I love the idea of MC's body completely betraying her and feeling amazing while her mind rebels)
-Femboys
-Bestiality
-Monsters
-Interspecies
-Incest (ESPECIALLY lesbian)
-Gangbangs
-Interracial
-Corruption of Innocence
-Impregnation/Threat of Pregnancy
-MC being forced to participate in her own defilement.

Things I am NOT looking to include...
-Gore (outside of combat)
-Bathroom Play/Bodily Waste
-Futanari (This just kills my interest and takes me out of the game)

NOTE
I only play via PM. Sorry Discord lovers, but I do not play off site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom