Closed Seeking MILFs for short to possibly long term stories.

Closed - no longer seeking

Redmonkey

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi and thanks for reading my request thread.

I have a craving for a short term bored housewife or MILF RP that we can take longer-term or even start something new if we enjoy it and get along. Some ideas bouncing around in my mind are -

1. YC's partner comes home from work telling you that they are going to be made redundant. It comes at a terrible time so you decide to plead with the boss (MC) hoping that if you explain your circumstances he may be understanding. You soon find out that he is willing to help but at a price.

2. YC has been stealing from their boss (MC) for a while now to make ends meet but when he finds out, he threatens to call the cops. You can't afford to have the police involved and lose the job so MC offers you another way out.

3. YC's son/daughter comes home telling you they are being bullied. You decide to confront the bully (MC) to try to put an end to it but things don't work out how you think.

4. A bored, MILF takes to a chat room for a bit of excitement and soon gets talking to a guy who showers her with compliments and makes her feel wanted. Requesting a sexy picture, she obliges him but shortly after she receives a message with the same picture from an unknown number telling her that they will send it to her husband unless she does as they ask.

5. YC agrees to take your son\daughter and two of their friends to Comicon. Because it's out of state, you have to stay overnight but the night before you are due to go, your child falls ill and can't go but not wanting to let their friends down you still agree to go with the others. That evening you find yourself with a couple of horny 18-year-old guys.

I will be adding to the list as more ideas come to mind but If anything here interests you or if you have an idea you think I might like then come and say Hi.

I enjoy most things apart from characters under 18 and scat. I can normally reply daily or every other day, I only PM on this site, I prefer real faceclaims but it's not a deal-breaker if you don't. 3rd or 1st person, 2+ paragraphs.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom