Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'fieldset' visible?

f l u i d i n k

Banned
Banished
hello!

i'm attempting to make a box (like the 'RT for pixel' template here) but keep getting unwanted text that reads 'fieldset' at the top. how do i get rid of that?

Code:
[fieldset]a[/fieldset]

Fieldset:
a

thanks in advance

That would be up to one of our lovely and talented @Designers I think! Though I am sure others might know! I am not that talented myself ^^;

lolol
hi
idk
is this cool?

Code:
[fieldset=45|BCENTER| ]

lolol
hi
idk
is this cool?

[/FIELDSET]

Hey! So, I use a little trick to do that. Whenever you do a fieldset, it wants a title. It defaults to Fieldset, but you can make it whatever you want. To make it appear with no title, I use a 'whitespace' character. You can find one here:

So! The exact code you would use would look like this:
Code:
[fieldset=45|BCENTER| ] TEXT GOES HERE [/fieldset]

So, just to explain what you're seeing:
'45' is the width of the fieldset. This can be adjusted up and down until you're happy with it.
BCENTER positions the fieldset; in this case, it centers it.
The last spot, after BCENTER|, is where the whitespace goes. Copy a whitespace symbol from the website above (any of them will do, I use thin ones just because I know the alt code off the top of my head) and paste it there. That should do it!

Hey! So, I use a little trick to do that. Whenever you do a fieldset, it wants a title. It defaults to Fieldset, but you can make it whatever you want. To make it appear with no title, I use a 'whitespace' character. You can find one here:

So! The exact code you would use would look like this:
Code:
[fieldset=45|BCENTER| ] TEXT GOES HERE [/fieldset]

So, just to explain what you're seeing:
'45' is the width of the fieldset. This can be adjusted up and down until you're happy with it.
BCENTER positions the fieldset; in this case, it centers it.
The last spot, after BCENTER|, is where the whitespace goes. Copy a whitespace symbol from the website above (any of them will do, I use thin ones just because I know the alt code off the top of my head) and paste it there. That should do it!

thank you too! :) that's all quite helpful

What!? I was trying desperately to make a centered field that didn't fill up the whole width through column trickery the other day. Thank you lovely designers for this!

Back
Top Bottom