Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tentacle's Vengeance for Lust (Raenef and I)

Biles

Supernova
No one was as criminalizing as Sakura Valentine, a busty decently well-endowed futa dark elf mercenary always looking to make a quick buck. Her consequences would finally caught up to her when someone tricked her into a treasure hunt within the deep bowels of an underground honeycomb cavern. She heard rumors that creatures would kidnap ground dwellers to feed off their fluids but Sakura assumed it was to protect whatever treasure was being guarded.

"Hmmf, all that rumors of creatures are such farce nonsense" Sakura scoffed loudly to herself who was now deep within the labyrinth honeycomb of the cavern. It was very dark and the skimpy clothes she had on were mostly white and purple and somewhat glaring a contrast to the dark. She had reached the final chamber and in the middle was a large pulsating cocoon resembling large organ. Transluscent, she saw what appeared to be the most beautiful crystal.

"Ahh, I found it, it's mine at last!" Sakura harked proudly "now how am I gonna get that crystal out I wonder?" but Sakura wasted no time and began feeling around. The cocoon was very soft to the touch and wet at the sametime. It appeared to be leaking white fluids. The surface was so soft, to the point she could stick her hands inside.

"Ungh, I wish there was a cleaner way to get to the crystal. No matter, I'll be frigin rich" she grumbled. The cocoon was actually a container of genital fluids as a reservoir collected over time by the creatures. Things started to go awry when she pulled the crystal out, the cocoon popped release gallons of fluid. Sakura's lower half was drenched and the smell was something...familiar like "Oh god! Wha what the Hell is this stuff" she said souring her expression. As she tried to hurry out, the crystal had disintegrated but her attention was caught off guard when she fell and slid down a wormhole.

Into a even darker and more gruesome spacious cavern, Sakura landed in a bush with vine tendrils that had entangled her limbs. Coming to, she observed her surroundings and found the surface of the cavern to be very organic like the inside of one's stomach. Large veins encroached the surfaces breathing as it was teeming with more bizarre nightcrawlers, many of them to be large as household pets. She could hear the shrills and the screeching sounds from the nightcrawlers.

"Bahh, what the Hell did I get myself into this time. I'm certainly not sticking around to find out what these digusting things are" but as she tried to pick herself off, she was unable to free herself from the tangling bush. It was then that her struggling presence caught the attention of one particular creature.

((This is the outfit similar to what Sakura wears))
skimpy.jpg

For such a large being, within it's own element it glided up and through these endless passages and caverns with such speed. It's flesh resembled that of a festering bruise beneath the skin of a hairless beast like human. Hmm human, unlike other creatures, human ignored their insticts with greed which made them the easiest prey. Like a spider's web, the cavern alerted it when a being struggled against it's trap. At the moment it appeared to be eyeless, nothing but five or six large and small spots at it's front as it slid through the tunnels. Sensing the troublesome nature of the women as he neared and finally entered the cover where she stayed stuck.

"Mmm it's been centuries since a morsol has fallen into my cavern..." The monster spoke, the lumps opening to several eyes that throughly scanned the women. Apendages sprouted from it's fluid like body and traced over the catch, fine juices can be milked from this one. The monster shuddered with excitement, one tentacle moved up along her chest, around her neck and lingered in her face. The second bit hold of the fabric of her top and ripped the weak threads apart like nothing.

The Dark elf's attention was drawn to a creature in the dark that accosted to her with unnatural walking speed. She started to feel anxiety, the feeling of encounter a monster much larger than her. Being immobilized helplessly by the stubborn intertwining vines, she was beginning to panic. Her heart was racing and ready to fly out of her throat as it deafened her head. Then cold chills ran down her spine as one of the disgusting tendrils began probing her body. Already, Sakura was feeling very uncomfortable and fearful for her life once the creature spoke.

"Aaah, who...wha what are you?" she asked with fears in her eyes, but was more dreadful when the tentacle made a rip into her midriff sleeveless turtleneck exposing her luscious pairs of breasts which plopped out ready to be milked.

"Gah, what are you doing?! Don't, lemme go, aaahhh" Sakura screamingly demanded with some bit of defiance in her tone. The violation caused her to squirm even more vainlessly. "What do you want from me?!" she asked in anger tone while grunting to free herself.

Like snakes two new tentacles slithered their way up her restrained legs, across her exposed belly and securely wrapped around the base of the women's breasts. Giving her a firm squeeze before the rounded tips came to the front, spliting open with a heavy hunger. The women's screams only provoked them further as they latched on, a breast each as they bit hard enough to hold but not yet break the skin. The apendage waiting by her lips grew egar each time her mouth opened wide in protest but it waited for the perfect moment. A couple more trendils made themselves known, wrapping around her thighs they opened their mouths wide and ripped away at her bottoms. Exposing the main source of the fluids he craved. " Silly little human, your greed and arrogance make you ripe, a perfect source of nourishment."

Sakura yiped and grunted when her breasts has been given a squeeze forcing her nipples to poke out and erect towards the mouths. She squealed a short yipe when the mouths latched on to them and began to sucking hard on her nipples. She tried to struggle as she clenched her teeth as if in pain. When the larger tentacle was leering too close to her face, Sakura turned her head away with her eyes shut. After hearing what the creature said to her, she responded with discontent.

"Ungh, greedy and arrogance? So..aah what, that's my business. What a nerve you got calling me a 'human' you you.....creep!" but when her thongs were stripped away, her fleshy plump but flaccid meat hung out dangling between her legs. Sakura's glans were barely poking out from its slightly veiny-skinned foreskin. The warm and wet dampened humid air began to blow against her open and exposed genitals causing her to be aroused. Her heartbeat caused her to get too excited and eventually, her body would betray and humiliate her defiance.

(Elf sorry XD)

The thick tentacle swayed back and forth, edging closure waiting for the passage to open again. When she spoke out it shot for it's chance to fill her mouth. Beneath it's thin fabric the monster found the fine surprised source, large and filling as it hung out. The small tentacles gapped for a moment before they latched their mouths onto her sack to merely pull on and torment. The larger tentacle slithered it's way up her leg and devoured the heavy meat whole sucking egarly on it. The monster groaned spourting another bunch, the smaller ones slid beneath her shaft to explore the rest of her body. It pumped it's apendage thickly in her mouth, wanting to absorb her screams as it sucked at her cock. The tiny tentacles pressed against the foreskin, sniffing out another sweet spot while one larger one ventured to her asshole. Pushing it's thick closed head against the tight ring of muscles "what an odd creature you are..."

(Sorry for the LONG delay)

Sakura winced and flinched hard when the tentacle rammed into her throat. Instinctively, she tried to scream and struggle but her strength was not strong enough. Finally, when the smell of her cock was too much, the fat hungry tentacle that craved for it engulfed it causing Sakura to twitch and arch her back while giving out a high muffled squealed. Soon, she was moaning and gasping for air as the tentacle began to work and pump her cock anxiously to get its rewards. In the meantime, the tentacle would savor the taste of her flesh with every lick against her naked sensitive shaft. Sakura eventually became shocked with the reality that her body was not strong willed to resist the urge and join in on the sexual stimulation brought down to bare on her.

Back
Top Bottom