Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CYOA style idea. A family in disaray

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
heya I am looking for a new RP its based on a game that I played a while back. And it would have an unusual format. Th basic idea is that it would be a CYOA. or if you dont know what that means Chose your own adventure style idea. So I would play all the female roles. You would play the male role who would be the main char. You would awaken into a world and be guided by choices made as the story would unfold.

So in this idea you would be the father in a family of all girls. The stars would be your 3 Daughters. But also your sister and wife as well as Mother. At the start of the idea you would wake up in the hospital and have no memory of yourself or the girls. Your wife is in a coma and your family would be in shambles. You would be slowly introduced to the other chars as the idea begins to unfold around you. Based on your choices the story line would unfold in one of many possible paths. You would be introduced into the story and the chars some what slowly as the story starts to unfold.

I am really eager to play this Idea I hope you would give this a chance. Personally I think this would be alot of fun. If your interested pop me a PM with any questions or whatever. And we can start this off.

Back
Top Bottom