Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking 1 to 2 players for lewd cyberpunk 5e over discord voice chat

Slapdash

Meteorite
Greetings, salutations, and hello. I am looking for 1 to 2 players to take part in an erotic cyberpunk 5e game over voice chat.

The game is set in the lewd cyberpunk setting of Carbon Pink by Rapscallion. I am looking for a group of at least 3 and 1 player has already been found.

The players are tasked to retrieve a relic from long before The Great Relocation. The game will take place on Sundays and will start about one to two weeks after the party has been formed. I am unavailable to focus on a game on weekdays so unfortunately, the schedule is fixed to only Sundays and perhaps Saturdays.

Anyone wishing to participate will be asked a number of questions to get an idea of their experience with RPGs and to make sure they understand what to expect from the game.

Due to the erotic setting of the game and the fact that the game will be over voice chat, any acts of sex involving PCs will be faded to black and the player will roll to see how well they perform sexually.

If anyone is interested in participating in my game or has any questions, you may PM me and I will respond as soon as possible.
A link to the setting in question can be found here. SlimWiki — Beautiful Wikis for Teams

Spots in the party are first come first serve. So if interested, do not wait to message me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom