Mx Female Dating Site Story

adreamer529

Super-Earth
I've been intrigued by the rise of posts simulating online dating, where both writers don't explicitly discuss a story, but instead go right into character from the get go and talk as if they are online dating using their alter ego characters. I've been in one which turned into an amazing role play story once we decided our characters should "meet". The below can be considered MC's online dating profile that YC comes across. If YC is interested in a dialogue, then just PM me as YC and let's take it from there...

Title: Looking for Fun

Username: ADreamer529

Picture: -None-

About Me: I'm a 35 year old man who runs his own company. I work out daily and consider myself attractive and fit for my age. I'm 6 feet tall and weight about 200 pounds. I have dark hair and eyes. I'm generally clean shaven, although occasionally I will let my scruff grow out. I'm generally a classy guy who likes classy women. I enjoy traveling, gambling, music, and generally the finer things in life. I like to have fun in my life as much as possible and want someone who also wants to have fun with me.

Here's the thing: I'm married and have a family. That's why I don't have a picture on here. I can promise you I'm attractive, 90%+ of women I meet think so. I'm also not looking for a divorce or a second wife. To be blunt, I'm a greedy fuck who may or may not have a mild sex addiction. I travel a lot and while I enjoy my alone time, I also have a major weakness for beautiful women. I enjoy talking to them and striking up a conversation, and of course other physical interaction that comes with that. I'm not shy, I just like to have fun. I may have a lot of money, but I'm not looking for a prostitute. Strippers don't do it for me. I don't care if you are into the fact that I'm wealthy, or if you are into my looks, or just like to fuck, or all of the above. But I'm interested in meeting some classy, fun and interesting women who might be interested in getting to know me, traveling with me, meeting up, and just having an all around good time.

If you are interested, send me a message and we will execute an NDA agreement before sharing pictures. My family life is private and it will stay that way. I look forward to hearing from you!

About You: I enjoy classy women generally around my age or younger, but be legal please! I generally like all different sorts of personalities inside and outside the bedroom, just make sure you know how to dress and have some class. I also don't like tattoos. Nothing personal, it's just something I'm not attracted to.

Back
Top Bottom