Mx Female β„™π•π•–π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕠𝕗 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕀! (β„π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•’π•š π•€π•Ÿπ•”π•π•¦π••π•–π••)

Makebankbro407

Meteorite
Hello everyone!

I've been apart of BlueMoon for some time now. I had a previous request thread but I don't know what happened to it. So this is my new attempt at one.

I work 40 hours a week so I try my best to give consistent responses daily. I know real life comes first, just let me know if you will be busy. Don't hesitate to let me know if you aren't feeling the roleplay anymore or if you want to change things up. My interests change frequently so I'm more than happy to switch up ideas.

I love all kinds of stories, but I want to definitely mix my smut with a good story. I come from a hentai mind set but I want the type of story that feels like a 80's or 90's hentai ova. That being said, my kinks are pretty far and wide, my only limits really being ageplay, diapers and scat.

Also, I write three paragraphs minimum. If there is a good story going. I can definitely do more. Sometimes it might drop down to two paragraphs, but know that the detail will definitely still be there. With that, let's get to some ideas.

Ghostly Love: MC has recently moved into a new one bedroom apartment, living alike for the very first time. He had gotten the apartment extremely cheap because of a certain event that had happened. Ten years before, YC had committed suicide due to depression and being blackmailed by a work colleague, in which a video of her and her boss engaging in sex had been leaked onto the internet. She documented the last days of her life, filming it and leaving the tape in the closet. MC finds the tape and watches it. That night, she crawls through the television and declares that she is bound to him.

Husband's Honor: YC's husband has recently taken a loan out from his boss (MC), unable to repay the debt, MC suggest that YC work as his personal secretary to cover the money that he is owed. Though he has more than secretarial work for her in mind. She leaves at odd hours of the night, made to service his boss in seedy love hotels. The bastard is so good at pleasing her that YC begins to question her loyalty to her own husband, who doesn't perform as well as his boss. Soon, she loses herself in this pleasure.

The Virus: A strange cloud falls over the city, a military plane being the source of the leak. The gas begins to turn normal upstanding citizens into crazed sex maniacs. High schools are turned into hubs of ravenous sex. Some people are immune, becoming victims to the gangs of lustful infected. Workplaces are filled with flesh on flesh, some voluntary, other involuntary. MC is a college student who is immune to the virus, looking for a way out of the city without being caught by gangs of infected women. YC is a scientist in a bunker trying to find a cure for this outbreak. MC is the key. She dispatches her crew to bring him back to the bunker so she can extract his blood and begin to form a cure. Will she and her crew be infected along the way? (Roles can be reversed.)

So those are just a few ideas I have. I'll definitely be adding more down the line. If any of these interest you then please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Back
Top Bottom