Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for vaguely feral, intelligent, and eccentric female characters who are too wound up to submit without some help?

lilredgrl

Dust
If that's what you're looking for, I'm your gal.

Hello!
I'm interested in themes such as fantasy, historical, and fandom/alternate universe as well as reality- so please pitch me any ideas you may have! I like to play mostly submissive characters, although I don't mind some switching, and my characters tend to be strong-willed, intelligent, expressionistic women with some sort of niche interest or trade. My characters are impulsive and independent, but that never negates that they are fiercely loyal and wholeheartedly supportive.

I am looking for roleplays that are a blend of SFW and NSFW, if slightly more of the latter, and I would like to roleplay with someone dominant-type of dom can be fun to figure out as we go. I have a soft spot for pleasure doms, condescending doms, and mean doms, but all are always welcome!

If you are interested, please reply or message me and we can discuss kinks, plots, and characters. I prefer to move to discord for the roleplay, but I can be flexible.

Thank you and please reach out!

Back
Top Bottom