Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How do I delete a thread?

I wrote up a roleplay ad, but I wasn't finished with it. I didn't realize I could only edit it for up to 30 minutes after it was posted. So, my dumb ass, spent about 25 minutes editing it only to find out none of the changes I made could be saved, because it passed the 30 minute mark.

So, how can I delete it? I'm going to have to make sure I'm finished with it before I post it again, but I'm very concerned that it's just going to take me too long regardless. How trustworthy is the Save Draft feature, and how long does it last? It might take me like 4-5 hours to finish putting this whole thing together.

Any help/advice is appreciated! Thanks.

You can’t delete threads until you are a full member if I’m not mistaken. I can delete if for you and send you the contents ^^

If you would do that, I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to get the whole thing together before I post it this time.

I should be a full member tomorrow, but I really would like to get it up tonight. (I'm really bored right now, and have literally nothing better to do with my time until tomorrow!!)

Sent it! ^^

Is this a new thing? Because I've got RT's from years ago that I can still edit to this day and I've never seen a thread post that couldn't be edited. I know that PM's have a limited window of editing but I understood that threads did not have that restriction.

New members with grey names cannot edit within the 24-hour probationary period.
Ah that explains it. Good information for Prophet to note. As a full member then you should be able to edit threads as much as you want.

Also @Prophet-of-Perversion , the save draft feature is incredibly solid as far as my experience has gone with it. I've used it many times over the course of multiple days to piece together messages without loss just so long as I made certain to manually click the save button (which might just be paranoia on my part but still).

Back
Top Bottom