Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anything for you - Dionysus

Resistance0Is0Futile

I brought a knife to a gun fight
It has been a long day's work being in the human world. Far longer than he intended to be away from, he didn't like being away from his partner for long since he had gotten SO big these days it was hard for him to move. Not that he minded, he secretly wanted to work with him because not only that he wasn't the most desire to work with due to the bratty-attitude when he wasn't full but he had a sweet-tooth and an endless stomach he was pretty much a good fatty that hit his target goals and they were able to have a luxurious life style that they have now to accommodate him.. They operated the business and co-founded it. Once they fully functioned as a pair they were able to teach other grim-reapers and set the scene.

His partner may sound like an easy job once he hit his target he would most likely be chowing down in the restaurant despite the amount he just had that were filling. He had to maintain not only the calories to take the souls but consume the souls as well which was a very demanding and some what stressful job which he understood. Quinn hummed as he fiddled around with his keys to access the main office floor because ofh is partner's size and their success, well basically being one of the few bosses of the council they had earned a reputation to with hold. Both of them his soul-collecting career dealing with the harder-souls then most because of his experience. Mainly those that did crime in their life or taken a life.

Quinn sighed as he finally got in after fiddling about with the keys. "Guess who's home" He sang-song knowing his partner dreaded it when he came home earlier than normal mainly because it meant more soul-consuming. They had already hit the target for today so the evening was theirs where most of the time his partner either spent the evening sleeping it off or eating. One way or another. His stomach had gotten so round, he found it difficult to move on his own. He loved the way his partner got so out of breath simply just sitting up right. He loved the struggles.

Seeing him not in the living room he scouted around putting his bag on the table and his mobile before he went to where his partner's office was. He knocked first just in case the other was resting. He opened the door Quinn popped his head around.

"You doing okay?" He asked his partner as he walked around. "I brought some more souls just got back from the human world." Quinn said lovingly. "Did you miss me?" He asked. "Are they given you any problems?" He asked as he saw the other at his desk. His belly was so big and wide, majestic that it squashed against the desk. He could see a dent that the desk was making it. He came over and kissed his partner on the lips. He loved his partner's chubby cheeks.

He saw the other's stuffed gut. "I thought you'd be down at the restaurant by now. Having trouble getting up again darling?" He asked.

Collecting souls and working as a grim reaper was no easy task, that was easy to say. Moving from the human world to the after life each day, disposing and consuming souls, etc it was all very tiring work. When Darius first started his solemn job as a reaper, he had been rather timid in all honesty, not to mention quite thin. But as the years pasted by, it seemed those working around him and with him found he wasn't all too suited to on field work, after all he was never good at actually collecting souls, much better at consuming and getting rid of them. It had started off small, people asking him to take care of one soul, then another, and another, giving him less and less field work until they put him at a desk job permanently y, keeping a steady supply of souls on hand for him to eat. His subordinates and mainly his partner - Quinn - kept him pampered as well, this combined with the hundreds of souls he was consuming only lead to one thing; that thin frame of his started to disappear and he began to fatten up; surprisingly quickly.

That situation was what lead Darius to the size he was today. He hardly if never left his at home office, mainly because he physically couldn't without the help of some magic or Quinn, though often he got wedged into his office chair after a good feeding. Darius, to put it bluntly, was massive now. His belly was constantly kept rounded out and stuffed, pressing against his desk and dropping down, almost touching the floor and covering his plump little legs. His face sat upon a fat covered neck, giving him not just a double but almost a triple chin, with chubby cheeks that rounded out his face. Even his chest had gotten fat, siting atop his round gut, his fattened up arms laying atop his gut as he panted and gasped, trying to ease a particularly terrible belly ache; after all rather evil souls were quite hard to digest.

Darius was half asleep when he heard a knock at the door, almost instantly going to the bag of souls at his side. He whined, trying to sit up, but of course it was no good- he wasn't moving, not even an inch. He tried and tried until he was left a panting mess, looking up to Quinn, silently waiting for him to help him up. Though when Darius realised that wasn't going to happen, he finally admitted "Yes...I can't.." A pause as he gasped "I can't sit up...Will you finally help now? I have a belly ache and I can't reach.." He whined, pouting up at his partner

Quite frankly? he loved it when Darius pined for him. He put the tub of souls ready to be eaten on the desk. As he went to his partner. He went to the other's belly, it was firm and soft at the same time. He smoothed his palm over the other curve of it. "I can't believe how big you've gotten since we've started working together. Souls given you a bit of trouble?" He asked as he rubbed the lower part of where it ached.

"Breathe in for me darling." Quinn hummed softly as he straddled the gut, it was so huge he could feel the panting breaths. "I got some more fresh souls for you to have. Think you can handle them?" He asked he brought the jaw to anyone else it was just dense liquid. He felt the movement inside the belly.

"I can't believe you used to be skinny, keep breathing in hunny there you go you can let go now." He patted the other's belly. "We're going to have to roll you out of the office soon, with this gut of yours."

Darius nodded in reply to the other as his belly was rubbed, blushing as he heard it growl and grumble from the pressure of so many souls; after all, whilst sitting around and eating all day seemed relaxing, the belly aches afterwards were not all too much fun. "'m not that big..." He mumbled, but that was hardly the case. His size was something, though many seemed to be concerned for his overall health, Darius didn't seem all too bothered, as long as his belly was full and he was kept comfy- even when just getting up counted as exercise.

He seemed relieved he wouldn't have to reach over to eat, glad Quinn brought the tub to him instead, almost instantly began to drink and eat, almost like a natural reaction to be totally honest, trained and all too ready to consume souls. Darius laid back, hands rested at the sides of his enormous gut, gulping down rather quickly. Of course, it didn't take long for him to finish, letting out a rather hearty belch and a gasp, a small smile upon his lips as his hunger was finally satisfied. However the smile was quick to fade when his belly aches began again, causing him to whine and pout, frowning "Ow...you always bring me such bad souls, hurts my belly y'know.." He mumbled, slowly rubbing the side of his stomach with a few pants and sighs.

"As for rolling me out the office...I can still get out just fine." He insisted "I just need you and your magic to get me started is all." Sure, whilst Darius may have been able to get out of the office now, it was certainly a tight fit. Far too many times had Darius got stuck in a doorway or a chair, or even fallen over and been stuck for hours til they could get enough people to move him- truly, he was massive.

Quinn rubbed the lower part of Darius's belly. He could feel the gurgling, trying to digest it. Bad souls tend to take longer. No matter how much Darius was full he was trained and payed to be fully ready at any time that Quinn brought home souls because they had a limited life spam. It was no way of getting out of Darius's stomach. He gently rubbed the male from all sides.

"I think you might have been getting bigger you know, " Or it might be just the extra amount of souls that were in his stomach currently being digested. His gut was rumbling loudly and achy. "Just take it easy hon." Quinn admired the other as he stroked his belly.

He grinded down a little on Darius's belly. "Don't you ever worried your getting too fat? I mean it don't bother me." Quinn enjoyed the extra fat truth be told. "I enjoy you over eating. Your belly makes a comfy seat, providing you actually breathed in when I told you to." He grinned. "Come on piggy let's get you to the sofa."

He then got off Darisus' belly that made a grumble. He was panting and breathing hard and he rubbed the lower part that Darius's couldn't he stretched out his hand to help support Darius to give him momentum on his feet. Quinn hugged Darius's belly. "Got a bit of a food baby going.. I wonder how much bigger we can get you."

"Too fat? I'm not all that fat." He only continued to insist, pouting as he finally let Quinn rub his belly. "And I'm not a piggy...you're so mean to me..." Darius pouted, once again letting the other do the work as he was lifted up and helped to his feet. He wobbled for a few moments, trying to stabilize himself. But somehow, Darius almost looked bigger when he stood, his round, stuffed belly stuck out and hung low, almost reaching his knees, not to even mention how wide he was- it was a miracle after all he could still fit in his chair or doorway. He stood at his feet for a few moments, huffing and trying to regain his breathe, already tired just from the effort of getting up.

Eventually, and reluctantly, Darius began to move, taking a step that seemed to jiggle each roll of fat on his massive body. He paused, taking another, and another, until he slowly started to waddle; the sounds of panting and his heavy footsteps seemingly filling the room. Darius squeezed out of the door and continued onward to the living room, to which he quickly collapsed on the couch when he reached it, face red and letting out laboured breaths. He let his plump arms flop at his side, spreading his legs so his massive gut could sit between them and hang over the edge of the couch. Whilst the couch was intended to be able to fit a good three people, it seemed to barely hold Darius, creaking under his weight and an obvious dent from where Darius had spent many weeks, no months, eating and lazing around.

"Keep rubbing." Darius said, his voice a whine as he attempted to reach his underbelly, though it was a pathetic attempt at best.

He then went over to the sofa after helping Darius, he didn't realise his actual fitness had gotten to this point. He rubbed the lower part of his under-belly which was like an apron over his thick thighs that separated it. He loved the view, the way his belly hung between the others' legs. The other was struggling with catching a breath just barely walking a few feet away. The other was panting, sweating buckets.

On the sofa he brushed his hands over his firm soft belly. Just by sitting the belly was uncomfortable pushing Darius to lay back. "Lay on the sofa side ways big boy." He helped Darius lift one leg on to the sofa to lay on his back and allow the other leg to follow, shifting the big gut to allow some presure off. He then went over to rub it, he loved rubbing the lower part. "I love this." He admired the other's belly as he brushed his hands across.

"Breathe in for me sweet-heart." Quinn then went onto the top of the belly feeling the sofa creek, the other's belly groaned clearly not happy with the amount of pressure. Quinn grinded down on the flabbiness, gently riding. He was squishing some air out of Darius with light pressured sits. He went on to the largest section and sat down hard making the other burp. He pat the sides of the belly. The other was low breaths. "Come on Darius breathe in." He patted the other's belly reminding him so he could get his legs straddled.

"We should try to get you a saddle." He smiled. "The doctor said you should be working off this gut, but to be honest I think I like you like this." He whispered he leaned to kiss Darius on the lips. Deliberately leaning all of his weight on to Darius. He was moaning, huffing. "Think you'd like that? you might be even worthy of the funnel feeding room soon. I bet you like that wouldn't you?" He poked the firm parts of the belly that gurgled and groaned. His gut was so noisy turning to a massive belly ache.

Darius let the other move him, letting Quinn do most of the work for him - after all at his size moving around was no easy task, as proved from the way he struggled to get to the couch, a panting, sweating mess. Once moved and made comfy, he wasted no time whining for his belly to rubbed, only silencing himself once his demands were met and the other began to rub, gently and smoothly running his hands over Darius’s abnormally large belly. It felt nice, having some to take care of him, to feed him and soothe his belly aches when he’d gotten a little greedy and overdone it with the amount of souls he’d been given.

He reluctantly did as he was told, allowing Quinn to sit atop his belly, forcing a loud belch and groan out of him. “Careful.” He practically grunted, gulping as he listened to his own panting and the sounds of his upset stomach grumbling throughout the room. “Hm, don’t need a saddle,” He began with a pout “And those doctors are stupid, I’m not working off anything. I’m doing my job.” Darius insisted, though in all honesty the idea of having to go back to the doctor’s office made his blush in embarrassment. His last journey hadnt been so pleasant. Quinn practically dragged him there, and upon arriving Darius had been squeezing through doors and waddling around the hallways panting like he’d ran a marathon; he’d been quite a bit smaller then too. Only making things worse was when they started the checkup, of course the doctor had listed off the obvious points of “controlling his eating, losing weight and exercise”- as if the exercise he got walking to the fridge from his office wasn’t enough. Weighing him had proven difficult, what since his weight exceeded the limit of 400 pounds, though now he was much, much larger. To put it simply, Darius hated the doctors.

“My belly hurts…” He whined again, rather loudly, “I don’t even wanna think..” He trailed off as he let out another burp “about the feeding room right now, fuck I’m stuffed..”

Back
Top Bottom