Mx Any Black Master offering his Services - fulfilling your BBC fantasy (Interracial, BBC, Cuckolding, BNWO themes and more)

MasterShango

Planetoid
You've been suspicious about the new neighbor from the start. Your quiet white suburb... safe, secluded. People know each other. And suddenly there is this guy: young, tall, black... he just stands out! Of course there were rumors right from the start. How can someone like him even afford that house? What does he do all day, keeping to himself? Not that you would want someone like that in your peaceful community... but nobody even knows what his job is. He keeps a low profile... like someone who's got something to hide. Something's gotta be up. There are always strange cars in the driveway. Sometimes you see young, white couples getting out, sometimes only girls - they stay for some time, you noticed. It just gotta be drugs!

If you clicked my thread, you know why you are here: you are a white sub who is looking to be dominated by a Black Alpha. You want to fulfill your darkest BBC fantasy... and I am here to give you just that - if I find you worthy.

I'm looking to build a story from the prompt above with some submissive whites seeking to be shown their place by a Black Master.

Introducing myself, I'm a 28 years old Black man and I love these kinds of interracial fantasies. I'm a natural Dom and have made some experience as a Bull irl, but now I'm giving writing online a try to explore my dominant side some more. I'm educated and have been called a good writer, so I'm looking for partners who can match.

I've been looking to write a Dom Black Bull opposite some white subs, the rough idea being that I'm a professional Bull, offering my services to white couples and singles who are into BBC and of course cuckolding and raceplay.

I can imagine this going different ways - maybe your the curious/jealous neighbor who is just about to find out what I'm all about? Maybe you are a thirsty single/couple who booked my services through my website? Maybe your a local police gal, called to investiage allegations of drugs, getting in over your head? I'm open to a lot of ideas and have some of my own. A bit of world-building is more than welcome.

I'm looking to write as a 6'3", athletic and very well endowed Black man in his late twenties as my character, but I am open to write multiple Bulls, if you manage to catch my interest.

As far as kinks go, I'm looking for BBC worship, cuckolding, raceplay/black supremacy, being dominant, humiliation, light bondage, massive cocks, excessive cum, cumplay... if you have anything specific, just ask and we'll see.

I'm generally open to things like forced bi and light sissyfication, but I'm NOT looking for only M/M. If you are a whiteboi, be ready to write a female role for me as well. My other limits are: gore, toilet stuff, pregnancy.

If this sounds what you are looking... shoot me a message. We can take it to the next level there. I usually prefer writing on here or Discord.

Since my inbox is going to be flooded with desparate white subs, I suggest you hurry - and make yourself stand out.

Back
Top Bottom