Mx Any Plot Heavy Fandom Role-plays! Doubling Welcomed!

Gambol

The Haunted
Welcome to this really disorganized thread. This thread is a search for plot heavy fandom role-plays, and as such, there will be little to no erotica. However, this can be negotiated during the discussion phase of the role-play.

INTRODUCTION
I have a large coursework in real life. If I don't reply straightaway, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you! I'll try to let you know when I can't be online. Otherwise, I enjoy out-of-character conversations and plotting! Here are some very quick facts about me:
  • Pacific Standard Time
  • 8 years of role-play experience
  • Typically posts between 300 to 1000 words
    • More content will mean more time required to write
  • Will try to post once every two days, depending on the motivation to write and how interested I am in the plot
BEFORE ROLE-PLAYING
FOR DOUBLING: For my part of the role-play, if we are doubling, I preferably am looking to do MxM. For your part of the role-play, I can play any character you would like. Please send in who you'd like to see me play and I'll happily adjust. I will list characters I am looking for down below! Smut to plot ratio will look like: 10:90 or even no smut.

FOR OCxOC: If we decide to go with OCxOC, I would prefer MxM pairings. MxF pairings may work as well, however, the smut to plot ratio will be adjusted to about maybe 35:65. I am currently am not looking to play females for OCxOC or futas for OCxOC.

FOR CANONxCANON: I currently am not looking for CanonxCanon role-plays.

FANDOMS
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
    • Looking for: Gojo, Itadori, Fushiguro.
  • Black Clover
    • Looking for: Asta, Yuno, Yami.
  • Fairy Tail
    • Looking for: Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel.
  • InuYasha
    • Looking for: Inuyasha, Miroku.
  • Camp Half-blood/Percy Jackson series
    • Looking for: Percy, Jason, Leo.
  • Lord of the Rings series
    • Looking for: Legolas.
  • Pokemon
    • To be discussed.
  • Final Fantasy XIV
    • Looking for: Thancred, Urianger.
  • Final Fantasy XV
    • Looking for: Noctis, Gladiolus, Prompto, Ignis.
  • Divergent series (Okay, we need to discuss this one)
  • Voltron
    • Looking for: Shiro, Keith, Lance.
  • RWBY
    • To be discussed.
  • Fire Emblem series
    • Chrom, Robin, Dimitri, Claude, Xander, Ryoma, Leo, Laslow/Inigo, Niles.
  • Young Justice/DC
    • To be discussed.
  • Star Wars
    • Anakin, Obi Wan.
  • Harry Potter
    • Harry, Draco, Cedric.
  • Elder Scrolls
    • To be discussed.
FANDOM ROLE-PLAY IDEAS/BRIEF CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS
  • InuYasha - A young man is transported to Feudal Japan only to find himself another hapless victim of war. As he laid dying in what remained of a village, raped and pillaged, his anger and pain festered. His soul began to absorb the vengeful emotions of the dead, and the young man was transformed into a powerful bone demon: a Gashadokuro.
  • Pokémon - Not everyone becomes a Pokémon trainer at 10 years old. Hence why Professor Oak took it upon himself to establish a special program to help young adults and older youth discover their love for pokémon. This role-play follows the journey of two new trainers receiving special eggs.
  • Lord of the Rings - The dragons are returning, and with the intent to follow through with what their master, Morgoth the first Dark Lord, could not. A legendary warrior, rumored to have been a Teleri elf of old, is resurrected in the current era with no memories following up to his death.
  • Voltron: Legendary Defender - Passing through the dead galaxy of Halcyon, the Castle of Lions receive EMP interferences that forces them to land on a splintered moon. There, they discover a Halconian; advanced beings who sustained themselves from absorbing raw quintessence. They are followed not far by Galra forces who are intent on mining it from the moon.
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses - A former assassin turned academy student works for the Archbishop in the shadows as her eyes and ears. It seems he has some semblance of the coming civil war, and his hatred is turned upon Crown Prince Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd.
  • Harry Potter - Neo Death Eaters have been garnering some publicity as of late, but something far more sinister lurks in the dark. Hogwarts in the 21st century will never be the same again as two wizards navigate through boy problems and certain death.

Back
Top Bottom