Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A touch of Grace

PersephonesGrace

Meteorite
Hello, all. My name is Persephone, but I go by Grace. I'll respond to both, however.

I played here long ago, but a lot has changed and I thought it appropriate to come back and try this all again.

I have been roleplaying for a good length of time at this point spanning at least ten years. I'm easy to please and I know what I like. For me, in order to enjoy what we write together, the story and plot must matter. I'm not historically someone who can just toss a smut plot in and go. For me, the excitement is in the story itself. Well, other parts too, but you catch my drift.

My Loves~ The genres that will always win me over
  • Superhero Chaos - A story akin to The Boys, it involves a world where those who are super, are not so great. Are you one of them? Are you a nobody? Or perhaps a villain instead?
  • Surviving the Post Apocalypse- Stories like Mad Max rev our engines, but I love a world that is trying to heal after a loss. Towns and cities exist still, but perhaps it's a virus that took out much of the world. But now, this group, or these individuals, must survive in a new world with new struggles. Think, The Stand, or perhaps a more advanced Station Eleven.
  • Greatest Strength- Heroes and Villains exist, but without the powers we understand them to have. Instead, there are humans, normal, average, living their lives. But they're so much more. They are people who fight against a lawless land and keep the cities safe. No matter the cost.
  • Without Fear- A world where there are creatures of all kinds: vampires, elves, werewolves, and a host of other supernatural beings. A world where these beings keep themselves in check through the agreement to work with a law enforcement agency outside of the police as we know it. Are you in? Are you dangerous?
My Desires~ The canon worlds I find myself in love with
  • Marvel and the MCU- A world that has always fascinated me, I find myself swimming towards different characters. I've significant knowledge of quite a bit, though my preference is to play as an OC. Who doesn't love playing with a cold but lovable Bucky Barnes, though?
  • DC and the DCEU- Similar to above, though my tastes are more focused here. No love for the Joker or Harley, instead the sweet little sociopaths draw me in, such as Jason Todd, Vigilante as we see him on Peacemaker, the broken Batman played by Affleck. I have a sweet spot for those ones.
  • Themes of Percy Jackson- More in the sense of, being the children of gods and goddesses, but adults now. As grown individuals, how do you live your life? Do you live for the gods? Or for humanity.
My Sweetness~ The men who make me shake
  • This has come up a lot, the type of character I like playing against. I can certainly play against almost any, but the ones I have a true soft spot for are the engines of chaos, the sweet little psychos, as they're lovingly called. As mentioned, Adrian Chase, Marc Spector, Bucky Barnes, and men who have a penchant for violence and getting protective around the ones they love or adore. Perhaps a little too much.
  • That said, the individual doesn't have to fully encompass this, but rather this is more an idea of the characters I play with mostly. Of course, humor, love/hate, charm, teasing, and all of that still plays a role.
It's worth noting that if you don't see something here (I see lots of folks call them 'slice of life' ideas), it doesn't mean I don't want it, but it does mean I need it to have a story. I'm not great with "boss x secretary", but rather something fleshed out. I'd love this to be long term for both of us, and for us to enjoy it.

My Style~ What to expect
  • I post multiple paragraphs, and when I'm truly engaged, I can go anywhere from multiple times a week to multiple times throughout the day. It's all about pre-set boundaries and working with comfort. I'll never push you too hard.
  • I try to write as descriptive as possible. Sometimes I catch myself, but it's easy for me to get lost. I want this to be a world we can live in for weeks or months if we so choose.
  • I try to get to know folks. If you'd prefer we don't, I can absolutely respect that! Please don't assume by not agreeing with some of these things, or not fitting, means we can't work. I'm all about a collaborative process and even exchange. Let's find what we love and go for it.

Back
Top Bottom