Vahn's Vault of RP Ventures

Vahn Seele

Star
You try doing alliteration with a name like Vahn

Hi there! Welcome to my request thread. In the past, I've tried to keep these short, but I wanted to give my thread a refresh, so let's see how this goes.

ABOUT ME

I enjoy writing RPs of different kinds. Most themes that I enjoy are: Modern, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. I avoid using canon characters, often focusing on alternate universes to set a world in place to work with.
I like long-term roelplays, but I am known to do short-term if told in advance. I like to build a world and develop characters together with another person.
I don't have a requirement on plot vs. smut. What I look for is balance in an RP. Nonstop smut isn't fun. Endless character development or drama isn't fun, either.
I prefer to write in third person, with 2-3 paragraphs average per post. Sometimes there will be shorter posts, sometimes longer. So long as I have something to respond to, I'm good.
KINKS / LIMITS

Limits: Vore, Toiletplay (watersports, scat), musk, hyper, underage (must be 18+), incest (between parent x child), MxM pairings, snuff.
Kinks: Futanari (male and female parts), incest (siblings or cousins), breath play, creampies
As a general rule, this is not an extensive list. These are what come to mind now. If you have something you want to suggest, and it isn't on the list, I might be up for it.

PAIRINGS

Save as above. This is not an extensive list of what I am willing to do. These are pairings to inspire ideas.

Modern: Brother x Sister, Sister x Sister, Twin x Twin, Professor x Student, Roommates, Coworkers, Stalker x Target
Fantasy: Royalty x Commoner, Mage x Apprentice, Human x Mythical Creature, Adventurers
PLOTS

I have a few ideas that I'd be up for doing. They are not fully scripted, so there is room for adding things in during conversation.

An AI's Learning Curve: (AI x Human) In the near future, games are too difficult to make with a single team. Spending years to develop a game, only to end up with a mediocre product are no longer financially viable. Enter the GameMaster AI. It's a companion that learns what a player likes and develops games for them, as they are playing them. With the increasing interest in VR, the AI functions much like an assistant, always present to help make a game fun. This AI can even play games alongside their players. How much could an AI learn, though, if given enough time?

Destined Pairing: (Human x Dragon) A princess/prince are being plagued by nightmares of fire and isolation. They've done everything they can to try and quell them, but the dreams don't end. After doing some digging in the library, they learn that their family has a long line of kinship with dragons. Thought killed off decades ago by enemies of their kingdom, their family moved forward without considering any dragon survivors. What a surprise it would be when, during a day in court, a cloaked figure would enter the meeting hall to reveal themselves as a dragon, magically bound to serve the future heir?

Summoned Succubus: (Human x Succubus) As a rite of passage in the sleepy little town, a group of seniors haze a transfer student into a dare. They must go into an abandoned asylum with a fake spell book and perform one of the rituals within its pages. To make sure they did it, someone goes in to follow them, only to lock them in one of the padded cells to remain for the night. With all the implements in hand, and nothing else to do, they set to work on one of the rituals. As a joke, they pick a demon summoning, in hopes of getting back at the others who had pulled the prank on them. What they weren't aware of was that the spell would work, summoning a powerful succubus that would teeter between controlling them and being controlled, likely from their sloppy summoning.

Dealing in Blood: (Human x Vampire) Vampires, as well as other supernatural creatures, are very real. Most of humanity don't know of them, though, as organizations to keep the dark underworld under wraps do a great job of concealing it. A vampire, freshly wounded and on the verge of passing out in an alley, is found by a human. There is less than an hour until sunrise, and the vampire doesn't have the strength to feed from the human forcibly. Do they help them regain their strength and shelter them from the sun? What kind of supernatural doors would a human and vampire living together open up?

Isekai Funtime (Human x ???) I'm always a fan of the "dropped in another world" plot. This could be just about anything that comes to mind. Whether it's an anime universe, a video game, a popular story, one character is dropped from the world they know and has been taken to a world that's completely different than their own. This one has the most versatility, so come offering an idea and I'm likely to help build something we can work on together.

I'm always open to more ideas. Send me a PM if you are interested and we can talk out ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom