Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Save Me a Dance for Another Day, Perhaps...

1520721.jpg

Welcome All, to the Advertisement of the Diamonds

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Introduction  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a place of fun and indulgence, and we should all enjoy it as so! Note - if you're interested, PLEASE shoot me a PM, and DO NOT write in this thread. Thanks!

While I look at each and every roleplay ad I pass by, I find myself craving more than the average person. So, it's time I come out and ask! What I am specifically is a man who loves to roleplay, despite his thoughts and actions being all over the place, considering all of the previous advertisements that you might've seen from me before. There has been a common flaw between them all - they lacked style! They simply showed what I desired at that moment, and nothing more! And I always kept removing and adding threads. It has gotten tiring, so I'm here to do what many people do; make one thread with many plot ideas, and work from there.

While I am in my early 20s, I would appreciate it if my partner is of a similar age length. Along with that, I am an Advanced-Literate writer, and while I would not push length onto others, I would appreciate it if my partner could manage 2-3 paragraphs at a minimum, just so they do not get lost in the story. I also love to discuss OOC and gush about the roleplay or our characters, even coming up with delectable ideas on how to progress the story further! It's all in good fun, after all~ Finally, I do not care who you are behind this small or large screen. What matters is your character and your willingness to RP. So, with that in mind, as long as you carry an interest in roleplaying with me, AS WELL AS keeping toxicity to an absolute minimum, there will be no issues whatsoever!

The last thing is to have fun! We're here to have fun, so let's have fun! (I know, I said 'Have Fun' three times. Is that bad?)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  About Me  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I am The Black Diamond, but you're also free to call me Black or Bigs. I am a 23-year-old male in the CST (Central Standard Timezone), and while I spend most of my time roleplaying, I also love to indulge myself in playing Minecraft (Bedrock Edition), working, and just sleeping. Other than that, I love technology, cars, and hot anime guys. Yes, I'm serious about the last one. You'd be surprised at the number of male hotties that are in Genshin Impact! And hey, that's one of my plot ideas too!

Raven Symone is an icon of mine, and I used to grow up watching her shows on Disney Channel. Hell, even now, I'll admit that not only do I watch her old show on Disney+, but I even watch her new show, Raven's Home. Don't judge me, alright; like writing, she keeps me sane in these hard times-

Writing is a fun pass-time for me, and it's even better when I have people to share it with, hence the whole reason why I'm here! I am almost always reachable, so just shoot me a message, and I'll get to you as soon as possible! That doesn't say that I'm a quick typer, because I get distracted easily, and I bite off more than I can chew to the point I hit Writers' Block, but I like to reply once a day, and if I can't, then I'd let my partner know! I also hold a bunch of character references (not for myself-), mainly because I've encountered many people over the years who do not have their own characters. It's pretty nice as well! Getting someone to play the refs fills many delectable RP ideas in my mind~...

Occasionally, I love to write my own stories, depending on the roleplay I do. I have somewhat of a series going with one of my roleplays, and I made a few alternate-dimension stories as well! Each and every one of them contains Vore, which is my #1 kink. In a way, it's like a passcode to RP with me almost immediately! I mean that literally; if you're willing to roleplay with such a kink, we will get along SO MUCH SMOOTHER...

I prefer to RP on Discord, since that is a platform I am used to RPing on. Plus, it's so much fun! So, with your first message, should you decide to RP with me, please enter your Discord Tag, and we'll actually discuss further there! I would also appreciate a good intro, rather than the usual 'Hey' or 'Wanna RP'. Intro yourself, tell me your kinks and fantasies!

My favorite genres are modern and fantasy, and I love to mesh the two together. That, mixed with a small hint of eroticness, makes a damn good story~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  The Roleplay-Side of Things  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Now then, there are a few things I need to go over so that we're on the same page! The first, most important thing to go over is roles. It's actually quite simple! As you've likely guessed, I am a man who indulges in MxM RPs (I'm more than fine if my partner plays Non-Binary, as long as it's male-identifying ^^) and in terms of position, I prefer to be the top. Bad things happen when I'm the bottom, so I just avoid that, if possible. With that in mind, I'd prefer my partner to be able to play the bottom. Now then, you can act dominant or submissive, depending on your tastes, just, as long as the top/bottom thing is sorted!

Secondly, kinks should be set in order so that we don't have to come across that bridge, and unfortunately, break apart because our likes and dislikes are COMPLETELY different. I'll say this much, I am nearly an open book! As you could probably guess, Vore is my favorite kink, and I might make various compromises depending on the situation! Note - Your character(s) would be doing the eating- ANYWAYS, along with that, M-Preg is also a good kink with mine, so I'm always willing with Omegaverses! I'm willing to discuss any and all kinks, aside from the few limits below:

-Transformation
-Watersports
-More will come...when I think about them...

Below, you will find some of the plots that I've been thinking about! Hopefully, one of them catches your eye!

M/C had a simple life, living up at his penthouse without issue! Occasionally, he'd go on walks or drives through the neighboring woods and cities, but other than that, he lives silently and peacefully! It was only until one day that someone (Y/C) came into his life, switching things up almost immediately! Not only did they change his life with their personality, but they also changed his life...with their body, unlocking the deepest desires that lay inside! Y/C loved M/C, enough to want to be in his life forever, start a family, and just live happily, but unfortunately, there are many obstacles that stand in his way. Will he get what he desires in the end, or will he lose M/C, as well as the life he enjoyed? (This has the potential to turn into a Yandere roleplay (with Y/C as the yandere), or as a harem RP. Each roleplay will take priority over my other RPs, because, of course, you'd be doing a lot! Note - If it wasn't clear, this is a Fandom x OC roleplay, with my partner playing a male character of their choice from Genshin Impact.)

Through generations, the title of the Lord of Bonaparte-Dimitrescu has been passed, until it finally landed on the newest of the generation (M/C), who happily took the role and adjusted to his new life of managing his practically-flawless Empire, with all of his different servants and staff at his disposal (Y/Cs). His life is fairly calm, save for those rare few people who attempt to eliminate, rob, or just otherwise bring harm to him and his home. Luckily, he has his own Security Team to ward off all of the little nasties that come near him. All and all, his workers know what he wants, whenever he wants it, whether it be professionally, deadly, or sexually. Let's be honest, a good chunk of the servants are corrupted sluts-

Any of those who defy the Lord's name, and if they happen to be extremely hot, are sent to the dungeons, doomed to become one of the slaves and playthings. And as he progresses, he gains more servants and slaves, all depending on the situation.

Unfortunately, there are still those who pose a threat to the Lord, and even have the power needed to kill him! These people are his rivals, and his primary goal is to exterminate and rid himself of their threatening aura completely.

With the help of his devoted helpers, he sets out to do just that!

(This plot requires someone who can play multiple characters, as well as someone who can take some of the control of the world. This is a heavy plot, so anyone who can take this one will immediately take priority! Plus, I've had this idea for the longest-)

People would go far for love, even if it was to kill even the person they loved. It was the same thing for a cat-boy (Y/C), who was taken off of the dangerous streets by a kind man (M/C) and placed into a wondrous home! As time went on, he grew closer to his new owner, in many ways than one. Thoughts began to peek into his mind, and all of them surrounded one, specific thought: he didn't want to lose his master to ANYONE, no matter the situation. As the days go on, the young Neko begins to show signs of obsession, as well as insanity, even going as far as to torment and even KILL whoever oversteps in his master's house. Is there a way to fix this, or will things get to the point where the Neko kills his own master?

(If you're wise, you can tell that this is a yandere RP. There's nothing more to say on this; it's fairly simple, AND fun!)

The Ruler of the Underworld sent a demon (M/C) to a new planet to conquer it and turn it to the Dark Side, and to have one extra army before the great battle between Demons and Angels. The demon was sent with a decent amount of rations, as well as a small construction group, which would appear to build his castle whenever he was ready for it. All that was left, was for him to find his loyal flock. Starting at the first village, he encounters two individuals, whom he corrupts to his cause of controlling the world. With that, he moves on to the next village, but throughout the transport to get there, he encounters an angel, who actually tries to corrupt HIM to become a slave to angels! (If you have a dirty mind, you can guess where I'm going with this) Luckily, the demon was able to pull through and use the same trick on the angel. Will the demon be able to dominate the world and all of the hotties included in said world, or will one angel step up and ruin his reign of terror and mayhem?

(As you can guess, this is also a harem RP, filled with many different fantasy species! Go crazy here! Corruption is a big key component here if you couldn't already guess. And like my other plots, we can discuss this further! ^^)

A love that was not meant to blossom. It begins with two co-workers (one M/C, & one Y/C) who downright despite one-another with a passion. While they do try to avoid one another as much as possible, it cannot be helped when their boss puts the two together for a big project that could determine whether they'd keep their job or not. This includes them having to spend more time together. One day, while they were conducting research for said project, one of the co-workers (Y/C) goes into heat, resulting in him throwing himself against the other (M/C), no matter the circumstance. What will happen between the two, now that they've shared a bed with each other?

(This plot contains Omegaverse and Enemies-to-Lovers; more to be discussed with this plot.)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Outro  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

If you've made it this far, then congratulations; you have the makings of a true roleplay partner! That, and you get a cookie! Yaaaay cookie! No, but seriously, if you stuck this part, I really appreciate it, and that ALSO shows that you're willing to RP with me! So why not slide into my DMs, and let's get this show on the road! And if you have any questions you need answering, feel free to answer, and maybe do a RP or two! I'd really appreciate it, after all~

That is all for me; have a good one!

- The Black Diamond
CEO of Black Diamond Enterprises & Roleplaying Group

Bumpage up in here! Looking for partners, especially those who are okay with Vore and are willing to do something concerning harems and either Genshin Impact or Nu:Carnival-

Back
Top Bottom