Mx Female New Request Thread

I'm male and 28 in case you had any questions.

So, please bare with me as I haven't done a request thread in a long time. A plot I was thinking of is similar to Monster Musame but without the harem aspect. A male would enter into the inter-species exchange program and a monster girl (of your choice) would come in settle in. Adjustments may need to be made such as making the door openings larger, The walls taller. Perhaps have their room adjusted to fit their environment like if they were a mermaid lots or water or a fire demon have the temperature very hot in their room, or if they're nocturnal so they have their rooms have no windows, things like that.

2nd idea I had is a guy summons a succubus or angel by accident and she has to live with him while they figure out how to send her back or perhaps she doesn’t want to go back. Just depends on what why decided today.

3rd idea suggest me your ideas.

Some Expectations
Communication. Please communicate. If you're going to be gone for certain amounts of time just let me know. Real life happens! All I ask is that you say something.

I can match post length. So if my partner posts 4 paragraphs I can match it.

If I missed responding to your posts bump me and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

If anything bothers you, please tell me. I won't know if something makes you uncomfortable unless you tell me.

I don't have an F List but I'm fine with most things except watersports, vore, toilet stuff. etc. Just, there's no need for that.

Okay, other than that I'm free to listen to your ideas. I'm a pretty busy person but you WILL get a response from me the day you write me.

P.S. I love faceclaims doesn't matter what medium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom