Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The more out there ideas

Zorham

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone and welcome to my thread

This thread is my ideas that are centered on my playing a Futa or a monster against a female character of sorts

The Tentacle Monster and the Queen

Humanity has reached the point in their development where they are looking to colonize other planets and expand beyond the solar system. Thing is, there are a lot of other races out there, not many find humans good to talk to or deal with, so there are many wars, to counter that, humans created the tentacle monsters, sending them out to conquer or destroy, though they found out that it was impossible to control them, which lead to more and more deaths. That is when the Queen Program started. After Highschool, a woman could enroll in the program, where she would learn how to be a tentacle hive queen, making her less susceptible to the slime of the monster, and make sure the monster does not break her, also making her quite confident and strong, to tame a monster of her own, it is a grueling process, and less than 1% of participants live to see a monster of their own, fewer still manage to tame one. You are one of those that has made it through and your final exam is to make your hive and tame the prime of the hive. How will you do that.

The roleplay will have pairing between the hive and the queen, the queen will start laying roots down on a foreign planet with the hive, but also, would need to figure out a way to expand it, maybe having breeding women or taking over the planet, all to be ready for when humanity would need her to defend it.

The Princess and her Promised one

In the far future, humanity have outgrown Earth, left it as a base of opperations for a very militaristic society. Throughout their expansion, they have made sure each solar system can and will be able to sustain themselves with the resources there, the story happens on a planet, called Edena, this is the luxury and farming world of the solar system, it is ruled by a noble house, which is the house considered the strongest, the one with the most ties off world, or even, the most influential. YC's noble house is currently in power, and they have had that power for nearly 100 years, the way they hold it is to make sure that those born in the house have the best possible chance to become very successful. To do that, they have built a lab, which is there specifically to create the best possible partners for the heirs or family members of the noble house, how this works is. At the age of 13, there will be a questionnaire sent asking for who the "Prince Charming" or the "Perfect Princess" That the child would want to be with when they are older.
Filling in this questionnaire would give the lab something to push forward with and work on.
YC puts in the details as expected and send it through (I am open to play Male, Female or Futa for this one)

The story would be how that couple finally meet when YC turns 20 and where they would go. Maybe an adventure, or war? Maybe they try to take over, or ditch the nobility and go live with the common folk. The world is our oyster.

The Haunted house

The story is such. There is a neighborhood somewhere in a rich city where an old lustful demon used to live thousands of years ago. Who has been dormant for a long, long time. That is until this family moves in, within the family is a woman, who is by all intents and purposes a pervert and she flaunts it, she watches her neighbors have fun, brings home a few random guys from Tinder and so on. This awakens the demon who decides to play with the neighborhood. Making them dream weird and wonderful dreams, before manifesting himself as part of the toys or stuffed animals some of the families have. Unfortunately he is transfixed on going after the perverted girl.

In this roleplay you would play the woman being targeted and I would play the demon that plays with you.

The Cheating Wife

This story is about the wife of a man who at the beginning of the relationship was perfect for her, but, things started to change as their lives progressed, the fire is just not there anymore, their random weekends away to exotic places? Gone. Random gifts brought by the husband after work? Yeah right. So the wife started to look around, trying to find that fire again, and she finds it in this woman, someone she never quite met before, someone who seems to bring back the playfulness in her life. As they get closer, emotions start to flare out, maybe even talking about the bad times with her husband, and a relationship would start, something casual at first that grows into something more.

A Long Lost Temple

This story starts with a group of students or tourists or something like that, goes to a forest to explore and camp out for a weekend, during that time, they have all noticed that their libido has grown and many have difficulty controlling themselves, that does go on until one of the women, stumbles across the ruins of a temple. Hidden by the trees but also underground, there she sees that nature and time has not claimed the place yet but also that it looks ancient. Upon exploring in there she does come across a deity who was slumbering due to the lack of worship.

This roleplay would revolve around a cult starting for the deity, who would reward the worshippers with monsters and creatures that would make them feel pleasures that normal humans cannot. Will the cult take over the world? Or will someone try and stop them.

The New Student

In this world Futas are rare, they are treated in two different extremes, when they are younger, they are abused and used for experiments or even as morbid curiosity, and when they are adults they are treated with more reverence and respect, why is that? Well, due to the way they are treated when they are young, they become more cold, uncaring, and learn to take care of themselves. This leads and leans more and more to the dominant types but also leads to the next Myth about them, their stamina in bed. The story revolves around a teacher, who has been going through a rather terrible divorce, she is down on her luck and wants to feel powerful again, that is when she sees that her new student is a futa, and she is 18, the teacher decides to try and influence the student into being with her, little does she know however, that her new student, is already quite harderned by life.

Those are the ideas I currently have, I would love to grow these ideas into full fledged stories along with playing them out, so if you are interested please contact me through PM, I am open to discord but I would prefer it to be via pm on here.
Let's make beautiful stories together :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom