Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chemistry class (Opale & Jameskgy)

Opale

Super-Earth
The classroom was hot and the air stagnant. Once again Amanda found herself slipping in and out of sleep. The lids of her eyes felt heavy, and her arm didn't seem to want to hold her head up with much strength.

The chemistry teacher was going on about important things that would probably be on the test. But after an hour of the mind numbing explanations that didn't make sense, and wouldn't make sense untilsheI reviewed after class, her brain was full to it's maximum. Just a few seconds of sweet relief for her eyes, under the florescent lighting would be enough…

By the time her arm slumped past a certain point, Amanda jerked awake once again to the mindless droning. The awakeness only lasted about 30 seconds before the stupor once again set in. The droning on and on in monotone was not helping. It wasn't long before she completely gave in to the sweet pull of sleep.

No one bothered to wake her when class was over. Probably to better the chance she wouldn't make it to her next class. Little did they know she didn't have another class that day.

Amanda woke up drowsilly. Through the one window it appeared dark outside. She was disoriented, wondering why her body was in such a position, then realising she was sleeping in a desk, and she had fallen asleep in class. She rubbed her eyes and checked her hair.

As she was gathering her things to leave, a familiar face walked in. It was her Chem one teacher.

James' went on through yet another lecture that half his class wasn't paying attention to. This was the problem with Chem one, most of the students were here to fulfill there general education requirements and most of those students didn't give a shit about chemistry. Of his entire class James would guess there were maybe a handful of bright male students and the rest were simply seat fillers.

Of course only his male students were really of any intellectual value in James' books, though some of the female students at least made for decent eye candy even if they didn't live up to his standards. The man standards for women were high but not in the way that most would think, rather than searching for strong, intelligent women, he loved em dumb, busty and obedient.

Being the Brilliant man he was James had been working for moths to create a drug that would allow his seed to take on some properties that would change any woman who consumed it, little by little. It was new and something he hadn't yet tested but when class ended and one of his rather plain looking students slept on her desk, he figured it was the perfect opportunity to test it out.

The man quickly left her there when class ended and made his way to his office where he kept some of his cum in a mini fridge. He grabbed a vial and moved to a coffee machine where he grabbed the freshly brewed pot of coffee and poured two cups, pouring his cum and a put of milk into one and mixing it well before heading back to his classroom, mugs in hand.

As James returned to the classroom he found his student waking up and closed the door behind him as he approached her, setting the spiked cup of coffee down in front of her. "Glad to see you're awake, i went through the trouble of making you some coffee since you clearly can't seem to stay awake"

"Oh Mr Avery ! S-sorry ! I didn't mean to... fall asleep in your class. Just... I don't sleep well with the exams approaching, I am stressed alot, y'know."

Amanda's words tumbled onto her lips, as she was alternatively surprisd, a bit scared, shameful and amused. It was odd that none of her classmate thought to wake her up, but that her teacher would, and offer her a coffee, instead of sermoning her. Maybe she was mistaked about him afterall ? Anyway his chemistry class was just so boring, and she barely understood anything. The only thing that she liked to hear about was how comsteics were done, and why some disolvant actaully were able to clear nail polish, while others couldn't.

She took the mug of coffee with a smile, and sipped onto it, letting the warm rich beverage pour into her. She then gathered her stuff, to pack it and thought she'd got to the football firld to look at he boys training, while reading a good book.

"Err, Mr Avery ? I might have missed it too.. Is there a test to prepare soon or something I should know before next week ?"

James watched as the dumb little slut babbled her apologies, he wasn't particularly interested, all he cared about was that this bitch, drank the creamed up coffee. He decided it was best to play nice for now.

"Look, Relax, It's ok. You're not the first student to fall asleep in a college class I promise. Still chemistry is hard, It's not something that you can pick up in your sleep. It's gonna be hard for you to pass my class with how things are going for you now. It's even too late in the semester to drop it now, so you're stuck here. I don't want to see any of my students fail, i know how damaging an F can be to the rest of your college career. Would you like me to personally tutor you? The university pays me for office hours and no one ever comes anyway. I'd be happy to give you some help"

James watched as his lab rat finally drank his coffee. "There is a big test coming up next week actually." There wasn't but James figured he could make one to cover up his lie. "If you have time I'd be happy to go over some of the material with you now"

Amanda blinked as a happy surprise manifested on her traits. She gulped the last sip of coffee, having enjoyed it, and placed the mug in front of herself on her desk. Having her chem teacher giving her personal help to prepare for the exams ? Hell.. she'd use any help she's in need of course ! She nodded, and smiled back at James to open up to him.

"Oh ! That's... very generous of you, Mr Avery. I.. I know I do struggle alot with your chemistry lessons, and I'd appreciate every help I can get ! When would you be available to help me preparing the exams ?"

James looked on as the dumb slut drank some of his seed, it was a perfect first step and now he just needed to get her to sit down and drink the entire load. He was gonna slowly turn this bitch into his cum addicted Barbie whore. He just needed to keep her drinking coffee.

James put on a wide smile and looked down at his student, pretending to be the caring professor. "Well technically office hours starts right now? Are you free to try and review what you're behind on right now?"

Back
Top Bottom