Mx Female The Inter-Dimensional Bathhouse

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
My character has just found his dream job. Only problem? It's not in his dream location. He never imagined he'd be moving to Alaska of all places. Now here he was, in the farthest north state just as the seasons start to turn cold. So when he got his new apartment, there was one thing he had to be sure of: he had a good bath. He found one, signed the papers, and moved in.

However, something curious happened when he went to take his first bath. He opened the door, and it wasn't his bath. He found himself in a marvelous boathouse. Luxurious beyond anything his budget could remotely afford. He had found himself in the greatest bathhouse of all time. And he wasn't alone.

——————

So that's the premise. A bathhouse that he can only enter when he wants to take a bath. He'll go there, meet a woman or women, and fall in love over time. It's a silly idea, but also could be a lot of fun. After all, it'll be a relationship that'll start from shared bathing.

Now, who will he meet? Could be anyone. An OC, a celebrity, a fictional character, I'm open to discussing and doubling. So let me know what you think and let's meet in the bathhouse.

Back
Top Bottom