Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐‘๐!

Irxss

Meteorite
Hello! You can call me Iris! I've suddenly gotten a random urge to do a roleplay based on the backrooms! If you are unaware generally what the concept of it is, i'd say this post isn't for you. If you do know what it is but aren't well-versed, don't worry! I'm not some lore expert either, so we can always look stuff up or hell, even make it up, so please keep as such in mind!

When I say 'Backrooms', i'm mainly talking about the unrestricted, multiple-level backrooms. We can definitely limit the amount of levels to say, a main few, but, I want to make it clear i'm not speaking about Kane Pixel's 'Backrooms found footage' canon, however if you so wish, we could certainly take inspiration from it to flesh out the lore of the backrooms! Genre wise, i'm mainly looking for an exploration, adventure, survival horror type roleplay. Our characters venturing out, discovering settlements, surviving entity attacks, all of that! Romance is also something i'm open to include too, however I don't want it to be the sole focal point.

When it comes to characters, since just about anyone unlucky can noclip out of reality and find themselves in the ghastly maze, go ham. I'm not going to restrict the kind of character you wish to play, however, if you want to say, have had something like a firearm on them, make it reasonable. Why would your character have a gun, come up with a reason for it! If you were say a police officer, you wouldn't have had more then a couple magazines on you for example, so that could maybe balance it out! You could even make your character a little more wild and go down like, a serial killer route. My point being, you have complete free range!

Regarding Rules, as long as you can keep consistent replies, with exceptions of course, and write at least a paragraph on average, as well as don't message me without the intention of something longterm! Last one is, do not come for me with the sole intention of something NSFW focused, however NSFW is something i'm more then cool with! I do not have any others, which I probably should have, but hey! One last sidenote is that I primarily use Anime Faceclaims, though am fine with you using whatever, even if it's just a desc, so long as you're cool with my own!

My Discord is on my profile, but incase you're a new user and can't access it, it is 'Irxss !#9886'!

I thank you for reading my post! looking forwards to your messages!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom