Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arena Av Lilla Doden (Sex Gladiators)

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
KEVTWlc.png

Silence sweeps through the arena as two gladiators take their place. Both are exquisite specimens of athleticism and grace, their sculpted bodies accentuated by the elaborate and scanty armor both wear. Silver weapons glint and slick bodies bodies glisten under the stage lights of the arena. Steel rings against steel, and the crowd erupts into cheers. Money changes hands, bets are placed, and tension fills the air. The act of combat is as sensual as it is dangerous, bodies entwine in a parody of lust as one gladiator grapples another. Finally one gladiator falls to his knees, gasping for breath and succumbing to defeat. His opponent stands victorious over him, silver blade gently caressing his cheek, like a lover's touch, before she places it below his chin, to lift his eyes to hers. Plump, painted lips curl into a satisfied smirk.

Now the real show begins.

So the idea itself isn't too complicated. An arena of warriors, where the victor can do whatever they want to the defeated. For added fun, the weapons they wield don't inflict pain, but pleasure, tempting every participant with succumbing to the maddening lust building within.

Overall I am open to a lot of input on the setting and world building. Could take place in a historical fantasy setting just as easily as in a sci-fi world. Could even fit into various fandom* settings, to be perfectly honest. Part of this would likely be dictated by what sorts of characters people might want to play or what sorts of battles people are interested in pursuing. Other important world building would be whether or not the gladiators are consenting to participate, or compelled by outside forces. My main caveats would be for the arena to be a somewhat underground affair, catering to the tastes and desires of wealthy clientele.

Personally, I have two characters in mind to play. One would be a gladiator, for whom more details would arise from whatever setting we decide on. The other would be a wealthy patron, looking for a gladiator to support and spoil in exchange for certain services. If you are interested, include a brief character idea, and what sort of setting you prefer.

Gladiators (as many as possible)
Trainers (1-2)
Lanista (2-4)
Patrons/ Fans (as many as possible)
Other roles (As many as we can come up with)

* If you are curious how such an idea played out in RP, I included this premise in a previous Star Wars rp.

I've tried this 1-on-1 so many times. I'm in if anyone is into MxM.

Back
Top Bottom