Mx Female Monsters and Beasts

LovelyNeon

Planetoid
🧡Hi There!🧡

So like the title might suggest, I am looking for someone to either play as a Human or even an anthro woman while I would play as a monster of some sort, or several! Really it's that simple, and of course bestiality is to be expected. ;)

Likewise, this means that I am looking for something on the more perverse side, just how perverse can definitely be negotiated. Parings and what I like in general can be found below.

🧡🧡A Little About Me 🧡🧡

I've been writing now for nearly a decade, with roleplaying making up much of that time, and I like to think that I am a decent writer overall. I can easily pump out at least two or three decent sized paragraphs per post, but I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity so long as I have something to work with. Otherwise, I can reply usually once a day at least, but I will definitely tell you if I'll be gone for an extended period of time, and I hope you would do the same for me. I also RP mainly through PMs but could potentially be convinced to RP via Discord.

My F-List can be found here. But in general I am looking for Human x Monster RPs, with myself playing as the monster of some sort. This would mean things including but not limited to:
-Noncon/Dubcon
-Monsters/Beasts
-Fandom Characters
-Celebs
-Horror Themes
-Post Apocalyptic
-Drama

🧡🧡🧡 Fandoms, Celebs and Beasts and Plots🧡🧡🧡

Beasts (and their plots)

(YC = Your character. MC = My character.)

Titanoboa and an assortment of serpents - YC finds herself in the deepest depths of the Amazon rainforest in search of a lost ruin. She finds just that, but also finds herself opening a pandora's box of sorts in doing so, unleashing MC to the world, and onto YC.

Wendigo - YC has been hunting in these woods for years and is as sharp as a knife, and has never seen anything quite like this. And yet, when YC looks into MC's four glowing eyes, she finds her mind going numb. (hypnotism warning).

A more beastly Wendigo - It's YC's favorite hiking spot. Even if it's a bit remote, she simply loves coming back to it again and again. So of course she knows these trails like the back of her hand. But what if she finds something lurking just beyond the beaten path? And what if that something has an interest for her?

Star Wolf and Sun Wolf- By the gods! It's!... Gods! The 'Star Wolf and Sun Wolf' by this age are relics of times past. Yet YC, a peasant (or even a princess) out on her morning duties, discovers them just off in the woods, alive and very much real.

Pepper Wolf - YC just adopted MC thinking that MC is nothing more than a Husky that's yet to be neutered. But what happens when YC finds out she actually adopted a wolf? And what happens when he goes into heat?

Hellhound - YC has a supernatural helper in the form of a Hellhound. Either conjured up by YC directly or as a part of a pact with YC's bloodline, MC has been sent to serve YC in every whim.

Antlered Unicorn - YC is a unicorn breeder! But what happens when her favorite and most potent stud wants to breed her instead?

Fido - A simple story between YC and her dog.

Fandoms
Korra - Legend of Korra
Lara Croft - Tomb Raider
Chloe Price - Life is Strange
Mercy - Overwatch
Widowmaker - Overwatch
Tracer - Overwatch
Pharah - Overwatch
Miruko - My Hero Academia
2B - Nier Automata
Raven - Teen Titans
Harley Quinn - Batman
Gwenpool

Celebrities

Taylor Swift
Billie Eilish
Scarlett Johansson
Christina Hendricks
Gemma Arterton
Yolandi Visser
Nicki Minaj
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

So! If you found this thread at all interesting and are also interested in giving me a try, feel free to PM me! Just be sure to mix a celeb or fandom with a monster (I'm also open to suggestions) and I'm sure we can come up with something. And of course, this thread is a work-in-progress. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom