Mx Female Bizarre Adventures With Humanoid Bug Girls!

Yusuke

Artist of Desires
Hello, you can call me Yu. I am here today looking to satisfy a particular craving. Before I get into that though, here are a few things you should know about me, just to make sure we'll get along:

-I'm looking for a long-term adventure of thrilling action, exploration, and a fair share of steamy romance.

-I only write on here via messages or threads, your preference. I just can't get myself to like Discord.

-My average post is 250~600 words but I can certainly write more when the muse is there. Quality over quantity is my moto!

-Count me a total switch. I'm cool with playing dom, sub, or a bit of both. But I do tend to lean more dominant

-I love chatting OOC! It's easier to write with someone I get along with and discussing an RP leads to all kinds of good ideas. Besides, I'm a very chatty person šŸ˜…

-Kinks are fun and I'm not picky. I will usually go with the plot to determine what kinks would be most fun. Hard no's are bathroom stuff, gore, cheating. That about sums it up.

Now let's get into the details!

The Details
  • There were rumors of a civilization that lived in the shadows deep below the earth. Rather than being lost to time it was never really known to begin with. At least not by anyone who was alive to tell about it. The rumors have since faded into obscurity as no signs of it's existence were ever found on the surface.

One day an adventurer finds himself underground spelunking and finds a deeper part of a cavern that had opened up. The unsteady earth shifted beneath him, dropping him into the dark abyss below. But instead of his death he finds... Bugs?

Yes, that's right, bug people. And these creepy crawlies haven't seen a human in who knows how long. Who knows how they'll react?

From here I'll leave it to brainstorming. Maybe the deep dwellers are curious and friendly... Or perhaps he's more like a fly caught in a web to some of the more imposing denizens. Or a mix of both! I'd be up to play against one or more characters. It's best to make the world feel lived in, so you can count on me to be able to play side characters of either gender, I just enjoy keeping smut to my main character(I know, I know, call me self-centered :p)

A lot of my inspiration comes from a combination of Hollow Knight and VTuber Juniper Actias, for a little bit of reference.
  • Here is a basic start to the setting I've laid out. I have left some details purposefully vague because I would love to collaborate on crafting a unique and fun world together! But here's what I have so far:

Deep underground lies the ancient civilization that once ruled the earth. The Cimexians still reside within their cold cities of black stone, content with their darkness. Cimexina is the large cave system that sprawls the entire realm. Various large open caverns have been made into cities that house the major population. And the capital of Cimexina houses the Aranea Palace where the Cimexian's queen is found. The queen is elusive, only appearing outside of her grandiose cocoon once in a lifetime. Her retainers, the Elder Moths, may still communicate with her from within her cocooned form, dealing out her orders in her stead. Though most governing is done by House Arachne, a long and pure bloodline of spider-like appearance. The eldest members of House Arachne appear even more spider-like, with the lower half of a spider and humanoid upper half. The younger generation finds themselves with thick insectoid appendages for legs and makes up the remaining appendages with an extra set of arms.

The rest of the Cimexian noble families are considered equal, making up each other species of Cimexian that dwells within the caves. Each house originates from the Queen, the Arachne and Elder Moths merely being the eldest of the bunch. Though some say there is a house lost even deeper in the abyss below the kingdom, but nobody cares to delve deep enough to find out.

On the flip side, just as the Cimexians have sworn off the surface, humanity who dwells above ground has chosen to forget the Cimexians below, letting them fade into obscure legend. To the surface dwellers, all is as it always has been.
  • Here I will compile some of the cuddlebugs that inspired this plot. Feel free to use them, or not! But it's a general idea of what I had in mind.

Warning! There's a couple of NSFW links

Hornet

Mantis
    Flower mantis
    Another mantis

Dark moth
    Fluffy moth
    Dark AND fluffy moth

Humanoid spider
    Less humanoid spider
    Another humanoid spider

Last edited: