Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Green Menace (Warning very dark themes ahead.) [NSFW]

Mizriqa

Planetoid
I have had a very specific itch I'd like to try and find a partner for. To cut right to the chase, I would love to find a partner willing to play a tribe of heavily aggressive, sadistic, murderous goblins. Very much in the vein of Goblin Slayer's goblins. This is not going to be a nice fairy tale. I'm desperately wanting my character or characters to be taken, raped, abused, tortured, forced to give birth to a host of new goblins, and then eventually when they're too broken to be useful to the tribe, they'll be snuffed and their bodies put on display as warning to any others. As I warned, I want this to be as dark as possible, the kinks heavy. Blood, gore, and possibly more will be expected.

The question then becomes, who do the goblins find as their victims? Perhaps they raid a passing carriage, kidnapping and enslaving a passing noblewoman and her two maids? Or perhaps they raid an inn to find several fine patrons to turn into broodmares? Of course they could always have been lucky when a hapless team of wannabe heroines comes to try and clear out their warren, and now they'll learn that they had made a fatal mistake.

If this dark, demented, and twisted idea sounds like something you would enjoy doing, I eagerly await your reply. I prefer to play here on the site in either PMs or threads.

Back
Top Bottom