Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any It’s Hard Being A Woman In Formula One

So this thread is certainly going to be different for me since it’s for a particular craving and idea. Feel free to look at my main thread for other ideas or to know more about me, my style and kinks.

So I have a big love and passion for Formula One. It's a sport I'm massively into and it's certainly growing in popularity now. So I thought about doing something a little different and trying to set a story in the world of the popular Motorsport and I think an interesting and smutty tale of a woman being a driver could be very interesting.

I'm sure it's gonna be pretty hard for her, in a big male dominated industry and also being drop dead gorgeous with some talent. She'll raise some eyebrows and certainly get some ogling from her fellow drivers and crew.

I think it would be interesting to focus both on her life and the whole politics of racing, rise of her career, how seasons progress and the whole media frenzy about a woman becoming a major star in the sport. Having some scandals, rivalries, flings, lovers.

She's all for female empowerment talk, conference spots etc. yet she's fine being objectified herself with some of her one night stands, for all the advocating of clean lifestyle, there's her partying with drugs.

She's more of a calculating whore and bit of a sexual brat that likes the wild and hedonism side of things. Despite getting the claims of feminism that she is being made into a role model when she isn't exactly one.

So there's plenty of ways this could go and would love to explore and flesh it out.

Some key characters I imagine would be her teammate at the new team. Who could be experienced or a new hot shot guy. He’s a bit wild and reckless, a kinda bad boy aggressive type who could make a fun hate fuck and rival.

The team owner who she will have to prove her worth to and get hired or stay hired with, could also be an older sugar daddy type.

Perhaps an up and down relationship with another driver who she will of course cheat on.

——————

Looking for this to be a long term and detailed story

Would love to hear more character ideas too :)

Down to use discord, google docs or on site.

Can play either role in regards to the males or female.

Back
Top Bottom