Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Personal Archives [NSFW]

Seeking Female, Futa or Trap characters
  • ^ Click the Tabs above to navigate.
    Hello and welcome to my request thread. I've decided to create this thread as a general looking for a partner thread. I am an experienced RPer willing to play multiple characters of any gender and sexual preference. I am looking for experienced partners with interesting ideas to RP with. While I will certainly listen to and share ideas, I can't promise I will agree to do everything.

I am a very open person, willing to chat OOC and will ALWAYS discuss things with you before doing a smut scene to ensure it's something you'd enjoy. I love writing in detail, but I am certainly not perfect and I do not expect you to be either. I do not expect you to match me, but expect you to write in a way that shows your enthusiasm for the RP.

I'm NOT ghost friendly and if you ghost me I will probably block you. I am a bisexual male well over the age of 21, if that matters to you at all.
  • This thread is devoted purely for others to bring their ideas to me. For my ideas, check my other request thread.

I'm willing to do either short or long term plots.
  • As I mentioned earlier, I am willing to play multiple characters of any gender and sexual preference. I can play canon characters if I know the IP well enough.
  • To start off, I am VERY flexible in terms of kinks. In fact, I dare you to find anyone kinkier than me. However in an ERP, variety is my spice.

Here is my F-List for your perusal. Most importantly are my limits.
  • I prefer RPing in a thread, I do not RP in PMs or off site. Please, when you contact me include a kinks list of some kind, if you have one available. Otherwise, please, at least, give me a list of your hard limits. I also expect to bring some ideas.
  • I will leave you with a recent post I made to give an idea of my writing style. I don't always write this much, but I often get carried away with description. My grammar is certainly not perfect, but I like to think that I make up for that in content.

Jet's teenage shamelessness only protected him from so much, even around his twin. He thought calling her class a heal slut was funny, but when she took it a step further it made him shift uncomfortably in his seat and visibly blush. His voice cracked as he tried to maintain his cool. "Uh, yeah. Well, the details of your character's appearance aren't so important at the moment. Especially when this is your first time."

He swallowed hard and his eyes lingered on her chest just long enough to be awkward before he was able to regain his composure and continue. "Anyways, you will have some basic leather armor for now, but it will certainly have some holy symbolism of the specific god you are worshiping, which is...", he paused looking over her sheet. "Ah, yeah, Calistria, the goddess of lust, and revenge." He swallowed again. "Interesting choice."

"Apart from that it seems like everything is in order. So, I guess we can start with some backstory." He said with a smile as he opened up the campaign guide and read off from it in an amatuerish storyteller voice.

"Our story begins at a mansion of an Aldori Swordlord. Drawn by the promise of a most dangerous task and a commensurately huge reward, heroes of all stripes gathered here..."

As he reads off the introduction to the story, Ruby began to feel a bit drowsy. Not only does her eyes feel heavy but she finds it hard to make out her brother's words. As she slowly drifted away, her brother's voice was accompanied by that of a confident and mature woman. His voice eventually faded completely and the woman's voice alone spoke to Ruby as if they were in the room together. Still the young woman found it hard to keep her eyes open.

"You, Ruby, are amongst them. You are my chosen champion. A beautiful priestess of Nocticula and the one who will spread desire throughout the Stolen Lands as you help the Swordlady with her quest to secure the region."

While Ruby was still very drowsy as the woman spoke, she could kind of make out her appearance. She was something divine, but at the same time demonic. She had a lavender colored skin and was wearing a long dress that was the color of the twilight sky covered in silver stars. She had large bat-like wings and three thin tails that whipped around behind her as she spoke. She had deep purple hair done up in a bun-like crown of horns.

"With the help of your brother, Jet, your infinitely loyal companion, show this land that there is more to life than bureaucracy and violence, there is also unadulterated desire. Now my child, awaken reborn."

Ruby woke up, but still slightly groggy. There was a slight draft against her skin, but it was very warm. She could hear the crackling of a fire and she was covered in a heavy warm fur blanket, lying in a simple wooden bed that had a mattress made from thick linen and filled with down. Her eyes opened to a place out of a fairy tale. The small room, just smaller than her own bedroom, was mostly shades of brown and wooden. There was a fireplace with gentle warming fire on one end and a heavy wooden door on the other. Another wall was covered in a curtain with a hint of sunlight peeking from behind and the final one was decorated with a large armoire, a small table with a clay jug and a basket that smelled of dried fruit and jerky, and a single wooden stool.

She was completely naked and alone in this medieval bedroom, her brother was nowhere to be seen but she did notice something hanging from her neck on a long thick silver chain. It was a very interesting looking medallion. It had seven curved horns pointed to the top from what looked like a moon in the center with purple hair and lips. The lips were thick and looked almost real. The room was peaceful and other than the fire, completely silent.

Diceless D&D Erotic Fantasy Adventure [Looking for a female/futa/femboy adventuring party. - NSFW
    Hello, I'm looking to be the Dungeon Master for someone who is willing to play 2-4 female/feminine characters in a D&D-like adventure. Your party must be at least one female, at most one femboy, and any number of futa. I will be controlling all the monsters, NPCs and telling the story. I will also main a male party member. We will have character sheets using the Official Savage Worlds: Pathfinder rules, but to keep the RP running smoothly, there will be NO dice rolling, I have my own way of determining success. If that sounds like something you are into, please continue to read my ideas by clicking the tabs above.
  • I have a few ideas for plots. Feel free to choose one you like.

Your characters will have free reign to travel were they please, accept whatever quests they want and so on. The setting will be the standard Golarion one, with some added smutty elements. For example, skimpy armor and flirty NPCs.

Your characters have a quest in or have been imprisoned in a dungeon filled with monsters that want nothing more than to rape them. Can the heroines escape this dismal fate of becoming monster breeding stock?

We can run an official premade Adventure Path or module for your characters to explore. You can either choose one or I request I choose one. I would prefer to play a campaign you haven't done before.

As an optional plot, our group of adventurers are friends, siblings or even strangers from modern Earth who have been whisked away into the world of Golarion. This can be combined with any of the above plots.

A few friends get together to play D&D except one of the players suggest they up the stakes. Whenever a player rolls a natural 1, the DM gets a sexy favor. It's starts out like strip poker, but ends up being a full out orgy. I would be willing to play multiple characters at the table.
  • As mentioned before, you will be playing 2-4 feminine adventurers who can be a mix of female (at least 1), femboy/trap (at most 1) and futa (any number). I will be playing one male member of the party (prefererably some kind of side NPC, like a summon), and the Dungeon Master controlling NPCs, enemies and telling the story.

We will be making characters using the Official Savage Pathfinder rules. However, this will ONLY be to keep track of the characters progress and powers. We will NOT be doing any dice rolling during this RP. I will be determining success in my own way.

I have a few options when it comes to our characters that are just my general preference, but not required.

First, I would enjoy for our characters to both be bisexual, or moreso, that the concept of sexual preference is not a concern in this RP.
    Second, I would doubly enjoy if some of the characters were related, preferably my character and at least one of yours be siblings.
    Finally, I am a big fan of Isekai, and would enjoy incorporating that into the RP, basically our characters being modern and transported into the fantasy world.
  • To start off, the more kinky you are, the better. However, to get this RP going, I am willing to be very flexible in terms of Kinks.

Here is my F-List for starters. Most importantly are my limits. If you have any major objections to something in the list, please let me know. Variety is my spice and this urges me to play characters of all genders and sexualities. I always have a preference for partners willing to do the same. However, a few optional kinks include incest, futanari, gore, hard vore. Note that those are only optional.
  • I prefer RPing this in a thread or PM. I no longer accept discord as a way to RP. Please, when you contact me include a kinks list of some kind, if you have one available. Otherwise, please, at least, give me a list of your hard limits. Lastly, please let me know which optional parts you are interested in (incest, bisexual, isekai).
  • I will leave you with a recent post I made to give an idea of my writing style. I don't always write this much, but I often get carried away with description. My grammar is certainly not perfect, but I like to think that I make up for that in content.

Jet's teenage shamelessness only protected him from so much, even around his twin. He thought calling her class a heal slut was funny, but when she took it a step further it made him shift uncomfortably in his seat and visibly blush. His voice cracked as he tried to maintain his cool. "Uh, yeah. Well, the details of your character's appearance aren't so important at the moment. Especially when this is your first time."

He swallowed hard and his eyes lingered on her chest just long enough to be awkward before he was able to regain his composure and continue. "Anyways, you will have some basic leather armor for now, but it will certainly have some holy symbolism of the specific god you are worshiping, which is...", he paused looking over her sheet. "Ah, yeah, Calistria, the goddess of lust, and revenge." He swallowed again. "Interesting choice."

"Apart from that it seems like everything is in order. So, I guess we can start with some backstory." He said with a smile as he opened up the campaign guide and read off from it in an amatuerish storyteller voice.

"Our story begins at a mansion of an Aldori Swordlord. Drawn by the promise of a most dangerous task and a commensurately huge reward, heroes of all stripes gathered here..."

As he reads off the introduction to the story, Ruby began to feel a bit drowsy. Not only does her eyes feel heavy but she finds it hard to make out her brother's words. As she slowly drifted away, her brother's voice was accompanied by that of a confident and mature woman. His voice eventually faded completely and the woman's voice alone spoke to Ruby as if they were in the room together. Still the young woman found it hard to keep her eyes open.

"You, Ruby, are amongst them. You are my chosen champion. A beautiful priestess of Nocticula and the one who will spread desire throughout the Stolen Lands as you help the Swordlady with her quest to secure the region."

While Ruby was still very drowsy as the woman spoke, she could kind of make out her appearance. She was something divine, but at the same time demonic. She had a lavender colored skin and was wearing a long dress that was the color of the twilight sky covered in silver stars. She had large bat-like wings and three thin tails that whipped around behind her as she spoke. She had deep purple hair done up in a bun-like crown of horns.

"With the help of your brother, Jet, your infinitely loyal companion, show this land that there is more to life than bureaucracy and violence, there is also unadulterated desire. Now my child, awaken reborn."

Ruby woke up, but still slightly groggy. There was a slight draft against her skin, but it was very warm. She could hear the crackling of a fire and she was covered in a heavy warm fur blanket, lying in a simple wooden bed that had a mattress made from thick linen and filled with down. Her eyes opened to a place out of a fairy tale. The small room, just smaller than her own bedroom, was mostly shades of brown and wooden. There was a fireplace with gentle warming fire on one end and a heavy wooden door on the other. Another wall was covered in a curtain with a hint of sunlight peeking from behind and the final one was decorated with a large armoire, a small table with a clay jug and a basket that smelled of dried fruit and jerky, and a single wooden stool.

She was completely naked and alone in this medieval bedroom, her brother was nowhere to be seen but she did notice something hanging from her neck on a long thick silver chain. It was a very interesting looking medallion. It had seven curved horns pointed to the top from what looked like a moon in the center with purple hair and lips. The lips were thick and looked almost real. The room was peaceful and other than the fire, completely silent.

Adventures in Wonderland
    Hello, I'm looking for someone who is willing to play 1-2 female/feminine characters in a Dark Fantasy Adventure in Wonderland from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. The setting will be our own interpretation of Wonderland. You may be a female, futa or femboy/trap. If you choose to play 2 characters, I would prefer at least 1 of them to be female or futa.
  • Your character has somehow slipped into Wonderland which is filled with strange and mad people. The "people" in Wonderland will be a mix of humans, kemonomimi and some monsters. I would not be using any "furries" or animals. I think a big part of the RP would be that your character isn't 100% certain whether or not this reality they are experiencing is a dream or not.

How smutty the RP is will be up to our preference. It can either be all smut or even just occasional smut. I do like skimpy attire, lots of nudity and sexual innuendo, but the amount of this can be discussed. I do like a good story aside my smut. I do like my RPs to be somewhat of an Erotica, meaning a good story that happens to have sexual elements. But how often or how kinky it is up to negotiation.
  • More than being 1-2 feminine characters (as explained earlier), I'm open to whatever your characters' age and background would be, but I was thinking they'd be from an orphanage, asylum, depression center, prison camp or private school. Somewhere escapism would be something they have a strong desire for.

I have a few ideas for a main character for me. I would be a male, but also willing to play multiple characters of various genders. I was thinking that my character would be more of a tag-a-long than a main character. Something like the Cheshire Cat or something like that. They can offer advice and maybe even help with some situations, however, they can't or won't always help her out of everything and might even intentionally mislead or put her in a bad situation.

I would not expect your character to have a monogamous romance with mine, I always prefer playing sexually open characters.

First, I would enjoy for our characters to be bisexual, or moreso, that the concept of sexual preference is not a consideration in the setting.
    Second, I would doubly enjoy if some of the characters were related, preferably my character and at least one of yours be siblings, or yours be twins. Optionally, they could be siblings by marriage, adoption or just symbolically.
  • To start off, the more kinky you are, the better.

Here is my F-List for your perusal. Most importantly are my limits. Just because something is on my Faves, doesn't mean I want it in every RP or to use those constantly. Variety is my spice. However, I do have a preference for bisexual characters.
  • I prefer RPing this in a thread over PMs, but can do the latter. I do not RP off site. Please, when you contact me include a kinks list of some kind, if you have one available. Otherwise, please, at least, give me a list of your hard limits. Lastly, please let me know which optional parts you are interested in (incest, bisexual).

Obsidian_PathfinderAdventures_DropShadow-1-1024x306.png

Disclosure: Nothing below is set in stone, anything can be compromised. If you read something below you don't like, but like everything else, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However, if it is too drastic or takes out a key element, I will likely decline.

Premise: A brother and his sister find themselves transported into a strange fantasy world and sent on a special mission to free and eventually rule a territory. While the world is fairly standard fantasy, some sexiness will be added, such as skimpy armor, sexy monsters and magic. This RT is for a Sandbox-style campaign where you can sort of do your own thing and I will present you with challenges along the way.

Some Expectations:
For this RP, I'm looking for someone who is extremely open-minded and kinky. The kinks involved in this RP will be many and extreme. I am also looking for someone who likes playing pansexual characters, and is capable of playing dominant, switch and sub characters. FYI, if you just want to solely play a passive submissive, I am not interested. I need a partner who is an active participant in both driving the story and sex scenes.

Kinks:
When it comes to kinks, my most important thing is variety. I don't try to shove one kink into every scene, but try and change them up to keep things fresh. I also like a lot of story alongside the smut. I personally don't have a smut/story ratio, whatever feels most appropriate for the scene, setting and our moods. While I do not require your character to be pan/bi, YOU personally must enjoy those kinds of scenes. Kinks in this story will be way too many to list here, but the primary ones are anal, monsters, non-con, incest, transformation, futanari, DP, groups, tentacles, teens (15-19), BDSM, etc. For a full list of my kinks, see my F-List. I will likely use a lot of kinks from my Faves section and some stuff from my Yes section, the Maybe section is all optional and will only be used with approval by both of us, the No section is all of my limits. However, unless discussed previously, I usually discuss what I plan to do in a smut scene before doing anything extreme. Both to ensure you are okay with it and make sure you are in the mood for it.

While there will certainly be incest and monster on human action, I like the idea that sex with monsters and incest is still quite taboo. That isn't to say illegal but certainly looked upon as not done in polite society.

Characters:
I will be playing the brother and the Dungeon Master. You will play the sister (or sisters if you are willing to play 2 characters), but will be considered the main character. There will be a GMxPlayer dynamic, where I lay out the details of the scenes and the story, as well as, control the majority of NPCs.

As far as making characters, you can play any build you want, but I will have some special powers to add in that have to do with my plot.

Setting:
This will be set in Golarion, the fantasy world of Pathfinder. The setting will be made a bit more sexual, but not too much. Evil characters will likely want to rape our characters.

System:
This will be using the Savage Worlds Pathfinder system with some custom rules. You do NOT need to know anything about any game system to join this RP. All system-related content will be behind the scenes. I do not use dice for forum RPs, I prefer to determine failure or success based on many factors, including whim, stat difference, player creativity, etc. I am not a harsh DM, and do not go out of my way to kill player characters. In fact, characters only ever die if it is something discussed ahead of time.

Character Relationships:
Initially, I would like our characters to start out platonic and quickly lead into a positive, romantic and sexy relationship; however, I would like to iterate that it shouldn't be purely monogamous. I would really like for our characters to not only be intimately involved with NPCs but also participate in group scenes.

RP Medium:
Discord.

Me:
I'm both an experienced writer and GM. I've been doing this stuff for ages (bout 10 years). I am patient and can be rather picky when it comes to choosing a partner. I can write anywhere between 2-15 paragraphs in a post. However, I'm not actually looking to write that much. On average you'll see about 1-4 paragraphs as I prefer shorter posts that allow for quick back and forth posts. I love playing multiple characters and really like GMing.

My Partner:
I'm looking for someone who is open-minded, kinky and a decent writer. Someone who can put out at least one decent-sized paragraph per post. More specifically, someone who can post between 100-300 words. I'm sorry, but if you can't manage that, it won't keep my interest for long. When it comes to picking a partner, I like to pick someone non-combative, enthusiastic, kinky, and who matches most of my above preferences. The fewer limits you have, the better.

Contacting Me:
If you are interested in this RP, send me a PM. We'll talk a bit about our expectations, and ensure we are both on the same page. Just a warning, although I like to believe that I'm a nice friendly person, I may politely decline if I don't feel we are a match. I appreciate any interest but don't want to start an RP if there is a good chance of some conflict or future disinterest. I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

Last edited:
[Alternate Universe]Legend of Zelda: Twins of the Wild [BroXSis, Twincest, Futanari, Teens, Monsters, Non-Con]
Premise:
Twins of the Wild is strongly based on the plot of Breath of the Wild; however, there are a few key differences in this Alternate Universe.
1. Link dies during his battle with Ganon.
2. Midna was an additional Champion.
3. Link had children with all of the female Champions (Mipha, Urbosa and/or Midna) and our characters are two (possibly three) of those children.
4. I'm making Goron and Rito more human-like and sexier.

Disclosure:
Nothing below is set in stone, anything can be compromised. If you read something below you don't like, but like everything else, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However, if it is too drastic or takes out a key element, I will likely decline. This idea is especially fresh and flexible, so as we are discussing and preparing for it, or even during the RP, things might be added or changed.

Request:
I am looking for someone to play a twin sister (15-19 years old) in this RP, I will be the brother. If you are interested in playing an additional sister (maybe one female and one futa), I would take on the role of the "Storyteller" (as well as the brother) and I would play ALL the other characters in the RP. This would allow you to focus primarily on your characters.

Some Expectations:
For this RP, I'm looking for someone who is extremely open-minded and kinky. The kinks involved in this RP will be many and extreme. I am also looking for someone who likes playing pansexual characters and is capable of playing dom, switch and sub characters. FYI, if you just want to solely play a passive submissive, I am not interested. I need a partner who is an active participant in both driving the story and sex scenes.

Kinks:
When it comes to kinks, my most important thing is variety. I don't try to shove one kink into every scene, but try and change them up to keep things fresh. I also like a lot of story alongside the smut. I personally don't have a smut/story ratio, whatever feels most appropriate for the scene, setting, and our moods. Sometimes I can get very engrossed in a story and not include any smut for quite a while.

While I do not require your character to be pan/bi, YOU personally must enjoy those kinds of scenes. Also, I prefer when my (male) character is pan/bi. Even further, I prefer when gender isn't a consideration when deciding if someone is a potential sexual partner for any characters (main or NPCs) in my RPs.

Kinks in this story will be way too many to list here, but the primary ones are anal, monsters/monster girls, non-con, incest, transformation, futanari, DP, groups, tentacles, teens (15-19), BDSM. For a full list of my kinks, see my F-List. I will NEVER use any kinks that you tell me are your limits. I will not use any kinks considered generally extreme without prior discussion, even if they are in my Faves or Yes section. Both to ensure you are okay with it and make sure you are in the mood for it. I will likely use a lot of kinks from my Faves section and many stuff from my Yes section, the Maybe section is all optional and will only be used with approval by both of us, the No section is all of my limits.

RP Medium:
Threads or Discord

My Partner(s):
I'm looking for someone who is open-minded, kinky and a decent writer. Someone who can put out at least one decent-sized paragraph per post. More specifically, someone who can post at least 75-150 words every 2-3 days. I'm sorry, but if you can't manage that, it won't keep my interest for long. When it comes to picking a partner, I like to pick someone non-combative, enthusiastic, kinky, and who matches most of my above preferences. The fewer limits you have, the better.

Contacting Me:
If you are interested in this RP, send me a PM. We'll talk a bit about our expectations, and ensure we are both on the same page. Just a warning, although I like to believe that I'm a nice friendly person, I may politely decline if I don't feel we are a match. I appreciate any interest but don't want to start an RP if there is a good chance of some conflict or future disinterest. I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

Last edited:
[GM4Player][Savage Worlds][BroXSis] Fantasy Monster Breeder Adventure (Pokemon+D&D) [Incest, Transformation, Monsters, Futanari, Teens, Non-con]
Disclosure:
Nothing below is set in stone, anything can be compromised. If you read something below you don't like, but like everything else, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However, if it is too drastic or takes out a key element, I will likely decline. This idea is especially fresh and flexible, so as we are discussing and preparing for it, or even during the RP, things might be added or changed.

Request:
I am looking for someone to play a sister (15-19 years old) in this RP, I will be acting as the DM and as the brother. As the DM, I will be regularly playing multiple characters (my main + NPCs). It is not required, but it would be appreciated if you were willing to play a second character, maybe another sister, cousin, mother, best friend, stranger, etc. And/Or, on occasion, additonal NPCs in smutty scenes.

Kinks:
When it comes to kinks, my most important thing is variety. I don't try to shove one kink into every scene, but try and change them up to keep things fresh. I also like a lot of story alongside the smut. I personally don't have a smut/story ratio, whatever feels most appropriate for the scene, setting, and our moods. Sometimes I can get very engrossed in a story and not include any smut for quite a while.

While I do not require your character to be pan/bi, YOU personally must enjoy those kinds of scenes. Also, I prefer when my (male) character is pan/bi. Even further, I prefer when gender isn't a consideration when deciding if someone is a potential sexual partner for any characters (main or NPCs) in my RPs.

Kinks in this story will be way too many to list here, but the primary ones are anal, monsters/monster girls, non-con, incest, transformation, futanari, DP, groups, tentacles, pregnancy (optional), teens (15-19), BDSM, size differences (explained below), etc. For a full list of my kinks, see my F-List. I will likely use a lot of kinks from my Faves section and some stuff from my Yes section, the Maybe section is all optional and will only be used with approval by both of us, the No section is all of my limits. However, unless discussed previously, I usually discuss what I plan to do in a smut scene before doing anything extreme. Both to ensure you are okay with it and make sure you are in the mood for it. I will NOT use any kinks that you tell me are your limits or considered generally extreme without prior discussion, even if they are in my Faves or Yes section.

Pregnancy (optional) for Monster Breeders works very differently. To gain the ability of a monster, the Monster Breeder must be impregnated. However, the pregnancy only lasts a week and does not result in offspring. After the pregnancy has reached its peak, the Monster Breeder absorbs the pregnancy and in turn the abilities. If we go the pregnancy route, the Breeder can only be impregnated by one monster at a time.

Some Expectations:
For this RP, I'm looking for someone who is extremely open-minded and kinky. The kinks involved in this RP will be many and extreme. I am also looking for someone who likes playing pansexual characters and is capable of playing dominant, switch and sub characters. FYI, if you just want to solely play a passive submissive, I am not interested. I need a partner who is an active participant in both driving the story and sex scenes.

Premise:
This RP is a mix of a Pokemon and a D&D-style adventure. Basically, there are special females (like your character(s)) who are born to be Monster Breeders. When they breed with a monster, they can mimic their abilities. However, a Monster Breeder needs a Monster Tamer who helps them in many ways, including coaching during fights and for lust release. The bane of a Monster Breeder is that the more powerful they become, the more lustful and deviant they grow. The other side of this is that Monster Breeder and Tamer pairs are often sought after as mercenaries to help with quests. Monster Tamers also train to fight alongside their companions, some even learn magic.

Our characters are from a very small town. They were raised by a single mother and never knew their father. Their mother always regaled them with stories of her adventures growing up.

When the sister hit puberty, they learned why. The sister's eyes began to give off a faint light. This was a sign that she had monster blood in her.

Monsters:
Monsters in this RP will not be like Pokemon, the males will be your traditional fantasy monsters (goblins, ogres, dragons, etc); while female and futa monsters will be more like kemonomimi, more commonly known as Monster Girls.

Characters:
I will be playing the brother and the Dungeon Master. You will play the sister (and another if you are willing to play 2 characters) but will be considered the main character. There will be a GMxPlayer dynamic, where I lay out the details of the scenes and the story, as well as, control the majority of NPCs. I would like our characters to be between the ages of 15 and 19.

Setting:
This will be set in a fantasy version of the Pokemon world. Optionally, it can be fantasy modern, with magic and modern technology.

System:
This will be using the Savage Worlds system with some custom rules. You do NOT need to know anything about any game system to join this RP. All system-related content will be behind the scenes. I do not use dice for forum RPs, I prefer to determine failure or success based on many factors, including whim, stat difference, player creativity, etc. In the vein of Pokemon, death is not possible. After a battle enemies will either capture or leave the players, possibly taking some of their money/belongings. Or, they may just be happy to rape them.

Additionally, I will give you the option of having all the systems and dice rolling behind the scenes. Completely up to you. I find this way to be a bit more "immersive" and you don't really need to learn the whole system. We will still do character creation, either way, but I do it in a way that makes it very quick.

Additional Lore:
Combat is a big part of monster breeding. Monsters in general are only aroused by combat. Breeding may still occur despite who wins or loses; however, a Monster Breeder improves their chance to gain the monsters' abilities the more dominant they are.

Monster Breeders have a few special features that separate them from normal females. The initial tell that a female has the potential to be a Monster Breeder is that during puberty their eyes begin to give off a faint light and their skin, eyes, and hair often shift to odd colors. Second, of course, they can breed with and gain the abilities of monsters of any shape and size. A Monster Breeder's body can accommodate any size of monster, from goblins to giants.

As Monster Breeders become more powerful, they have a tendency to become more sexually deviant and their libidos become unmanageable. The only way to combat this is by bonding with a Monster Tamer. To make a bond, the Monster Tamer must be their first sexual partner. Monster Tamers are often there to coach and aid a Monster Breeder during battle and to satisfy their sexual urges outside of combat. As a Monster Breeder grows in power, their Tamers must find ways to deal with their sexual deviancies, often including multiple sexual partners and more bizarre kinks.

Monster Breeders can also share their powers with their Monster Tamer, though this is limited to one Monster Type at a time.

Monsters in this setting are still monsters. They are often quite evil and attack humans on sight and will often rape and kidnap them. The majority of the population sees monsters as disgusting and many see Monster Breeders and Tamers as a necessary evil as they are often the only ones who can fight against monsters. Most commoners see Monster Breeders as less than human and will often only talk to their Tamers. The Monster Breeder League is a completely underground competition and is often illegal. However, a few societies see Monster Breeders as divine and either worship them or see them as heroes.

RP Medium:
Discord

Me:
I'm both an experienced writer and GM. I've been doing this stuff for ages (bout 10 years). I am patient and can be rather picky when it comes to choosing a partner. I can write anywhere between 2-15 paragraphs in a post. However, I'm not actually looking to write that much. On average you'll see about 1-4 paragraphs as I prefer shorter posts that allow for quick back-and-forth posts. I love playing multiple characters and really like GMing.

My Partner(s):
I'm looking for someone who is open-minded, kinky and a decent writer. Someone who can put out at least one decent-sized paragraph per post. More specifically, someone who can post between 100-300 words. I'm sorry, but if you can't manage that, it won't keep my interest for long. When it comes to picking a partner, I like to pick someone non-combative, enthusiastic, kinky, and who matches most of my above preferences. The fewer limits you have, the better.

Contacting Me:

[Discord][GM looking for Female Characters]World of Darkness: LA By Night[System: Savage Worlds]
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE REPLYING

Request
I am looking for one or two (no more than two) players to play a group of 1-4 female characters in the gothic punk setting World of Darkness. I'm looking for very open-minded players who appreciate sexual encounters with any/all genders (MxM, FxF, MxF). Your real-life gender does not matter to me. If you are deciding whether or not you are willing to play multiple characters (which is not required), don't forget that as DM, I will be playing countless numbers of characters. No pressure, but maybe just give it some thought.

Posting Requirements
You must be able to post at least every 72 hours. No post must be under 50 words per character you are playing. A post under 50 words will not count as fulfilling the 72-hour deadline. If you cannot post for some reason, please let the group know. If you do not post for a week without warning, you will be dropped from the group.

It might sound strict, but expecting 50 words every 3 days feels EXTREMELY reasonable and I would really prefer partners who can handle much more than that. And, of course, if you have a reason you cannot post more, please let me know and I am very happy to give you more time. This is just a failsafe for people who tend to ghost. It's fine if you are no longer interested, but it would be polite to let me know you are no longer interested so I can plan to find a new partner.

About me
I have been playing and DMing World of Darkness campaigns since I was a teenager and know the lore quite extensively. Although maybe some of what I remember is skewed, the lore is meant to be a bit mysterious and loose. I also have loads of experience RPing in intimate settings. While my writing skills (grammar/spelling/etc) are certainly far from perfect, I take pride in my ability to be very descriptive and write to entertain my partners.

System
While I am well versed in the Storyteller systems, I've come to really enjoy the versatile Savage Worlds system much better. You do not need any prior experience with either system to sign up.

Setting
The setting is based on the 20th Anniversary Edition World of Darkness books (Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, etc). However, I will be putting my own personal spin on the setting. It will be set in Los Angeles County in the 1990s. No cell phones, dial-up internet, etc. Vampire clans, Werewolf tribes, etc will be more fluff than have much effect on gameplay.

In my World of Darkness, Vampires, Werewolves, etc are monsters in the end. No matter what facade they put up, they are all monsters deep inside.

Characters
In this RP your characters will be members of a band (can be metal, punk, emo, psychobilly, goth, or any similar style) from a small town who will be promised a chance at success in LA. However, they get caught up in the mysterious supernatural Wold of Darkness. You can decide who is the bassist, guitarist, singer, and drummer. Or, whatever combination you decide on. They will start as normal humans who are slowly introduced to the World of Darkness, first as ghouls then eventually embraced as kindred.

Kinks
One thing that I think is important in a setting like this is that all players are willing for their characters to be in bisexual situations. While the characters might be hetero, bi, or gay, they may still be pressured into a "pairing" with the opposite and/or same sex. The second thing is that being supernaturally compelled into a sexual situation is a common trope in a vampire-related horror genre. While I will not directly control your character, I will expect you to RP as if your character is compelled if that situation arises for them. Other than that, I expect the following kinks to be involved in this RP: Non-con, Group/Orgy, Bloodplay, Bondage/BDSM, Vampires, Werewolves, Monsters, Magic, Anal, Rough Sex, Forced Deep Throating.

Besides explicit sexual themes, you should also expect this horror RP to be quite graphically violent. I will be detailing decapitations, dismemberment, disembowelings, etc. That said, your characters might come extremely close to death if you get in over your head or do something extremely risky. While I won't go out of my way to ruin your life, it is going to be a proper horror.

Optional Kinks
Some optional kinks for anyone interested, these are not required by anyone but if you are interested in any of these let me know. Futanari and/or Incest. There is canon lore for these kinks to be involved in the RP. There is a vampire clan (Tzimice) that can alter sexual organs and another (Giovanni) that is heavily incestuous.

Limits
There will be no scat, urine, or vomit in this RP ever. Not in a sexual context or otherwise. No pissing/crapping yourself in fear, no getting wasted puking on the sidewalk or throwing up in your mouth.

RP Medium
Discord.

Feel free to post here if interested. After posting your interest, feel free to ask questions here or DM me.

[NSFW][Savage Worlds System RP] The Legend of Zelda: Age of Heroes XXX [Looking for a Female/Futa Sister][Incest, Non-Con, Monsters, LOTS of Smut]
View attachment 26095
Request
I'm looking for someone (IRL gender doesn't matter) to play female and/or futanari character(s) in a Savage Worlds System RP within a custom non-canon Legend of Zelda setting. A bisexual switch character is preferred. I will be acting as the Narrator/Dungeon Master and playing a bisexual switch brother. While playing a second character is not required, as the Narrator, I will be essentially controlling a main character and any number of NPCs. Please take that into consideration when replying to the request.

I would prefer a partner who can write between one and two detailed paragraphs every 72 or so hours, though more is always welcome. The more kinky and open-minded you are, the better.

Premise
Many centuries after the conclusion of Breath of the Wild, a new Era arises in Hyrule.

Kinks
While there will be a fair amount of story, the RP will be VERY smutty. I do enjoy skimpy attire, a good amount of nudity, and the occasional sex scene. I do expect the main characters to start plutonic and lead into a positive romantic relationship. That said, they do not need to be mutually exclusive in terms of sexual partners. The main kinks that I expect are incest, non-con and monsters. However, I would like to include many of my kinks from my F-List from both my Faves and Yes section; however, I will not introduce any commonly considered extreme kinks without discussing them with you first.

[Discord][Savage Worlds] Dungeon of Sacrifice: Souls-like Smut Dungeon [Virgins, Monsters, Non-Con, Transformation, Pregnancy, Futanari]

Request

I am looking for 1-2 players to play 1-4 female characters in a Souls-like dungeon crawl. FYI, despite this being a souls-like, there will be no death for your characters. They will be raped and tossed into the previous chamber, any defeated enemies will remain defeated; however, they will have to retrieve any dropped gear and armor may be damaged or destroyed.

Premise
The main characters are virgin sacrifices to the goddess of debauchery. They are tossed into a deep, seemingly endless dungeon filled with monsters whose only desire is to fuck you. Starting with no clothes or weapons, the sacrifices will have to endure absolute horrors in an attempt to find the dungeon's mistress and gain their freedom.

Those sacrificed in the dungeon are given a strange curse. Though their bodies can still perish, they will rise again renewed in the last cleared chamber. They devour the souls of each monster slain, which in turn allows them to increase their power.

There is also a stench of perversion in the air which slowly causes the heroes to become increasingly lustful. As their lust increases, their urges become increasingly harder to control.

RP Rules
You must be able to post every 72 hours. Posts need to be a minimum of 50 words, per character (in case you decide to play multiple characters).

Kinks
This RP will contain monsters, sexual corruption, body transformation, and lots of non-con. The RP will also have graphic depictions of violence, though not involved in a "kinky" way. Each time the heroines are raped there is a high chance they will become pregnant. The pregnancy is quite fast, lasting only a day. At the end of the pregnancy, it will be absorbed into the body transforming the character and giving them a physical aspect of that creature. This includes possibly changing their genders to futanari. These changes can be reversed in certain ways in the dungeon. Monster cum and milk are also transformative when ingested.

Besides those kinks, anything in the Faves or Yes section of my F-List could be in the RP; unless it is specifically a limit of another player.

Limits
No bathroom stuff or vomit. No exceptions.

RP Medium
We will communicate on discord. The dungeon maps will be delivered via google drive links (you do not need to log in or have an account). Dice rolls will be done on Discord.

System
We will be using a lightly customized version of the official Savage Worlds Pathfinder conversion. Your characters can be any standard race Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Halfling, Half-Elf, Half-Orc or Human. However, since you are just virgin sacrifices, you will start with NO class. You will earn your skills and abilities by collecting souls and transformations.

The dungeon will use a random encounter system. Once the encounter is decided, it remains until defeated. Non-con will be a part of combat, characters will be raped during combat. Besides combat, there will be traps, chases and puzzles that will require more than just fighting skills.

Feel free to post here if interested. After posting your interest, feel free to ask questions here or DM me.

Vampire the Masquerade: Giovanni By Night[GM looking for a Sister (Punk/Goth/Metal)][Incest, Monsters, Non-con, Transformation, Futanari][System RP]
Disclosure:
Nothing below is set in stone, anything can be compromised. If you read something below you don't like, but like everything else, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However, if it is too drastic or takes out a key element, I will likely decline.

Request
I am looking for someone to play a Goth/Punk/Metal sister who is a singer and guitarist in the gothic punk setting World of Darkness. I'm looking for a very open-minded partner who appreciates sexual encounters with any/all genders (MxM, FxF, MxF). Your real-life gender does not matter to me. While it is not required, I would appreciate it if my partner would be willing to play multiple characters. As the Storyteller, I will be playing your character's brother, as well as, a countless number of NPCs.

Posting Requirements
Please be able to post at least 50 words every 72 hours. Any less than that and I will likely get bored quite quickly and start searching for a new partner. If you cannot post for some reason, please let me know. I will put our RP on hold until you can post again. However, any longer than a couple of weeks and I will start looking for a new partner.

About me
I have been playing and Storytelling World of Darkness campaigns since I was a teenager and know the lore quite extensively. Although maybe some of what I remember is skewed, the lore is meant to be a bit mysterious and loose. I also have loads of experience RPing in intimate settings. While my writing skills (grammar/spelling/etc) are certainly far from perfect, I take pride in my ability to be very descriptive and write to entertain my partners.

System
If you request it, I will run the system in the background and you will only need to go through basic character creation. While I am well versed in the Storyteller systems, I've come to really enjoy the versatile Savage Worlds system much better. You personally do not need any experience in the system or any TTRPG games.

Setting
The setting is based on the 20th Anniversary Edition World of Darkness books (Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, etc). However, I will be putting my own personal spin on the setting. It will be set in Los Angeles County in the 1990s. No cell phones, dial-up internet, etc. Vampire clans, Werewolf tribes, etc will be more fluff than have much effect on gameplay.

In my World of Darkness, Vampires, Werewolves, etc are monsters in the end. No matter what facade they put up, they are all monsters deep inside.

Characters
In this RP, your character will be a young singer and guitarist from a small town. She recently received a mysterious letter from her brother who promised a chance at fame in LA. However, she will get caught up in the mysterious supernatural World of Darkness. She will start as a mortal and will be slowly introduced to the World of Darkness, first as a ghoul then eventually embraced as kindred. As a side note, your character will also be part of the secretive Giovanni family. If you don't know what that is, no big deal, but in short it's a very close-knit family with supernatural ties.

Kinks
One thing that I think is important in a setting like this is that my partner is willing for their characters to be in bisexual situations. While the character might be hetero, bi, or gay, they will still find themselves in sexual encounters with the opposite and/or same sex. The second thing is that being supernaturally compelled into a sexual situation is a common trope in a vampire-related horror genre. While I will not directly control your character, I will expect you to RP as if your character is compelled if that situation arises for them. Other than that, I expect the following kinks to be involved in this RP: Non-con, Group/Orgy, Bloodplay, Bondage/BDSM, Vampires, Werewolves, Monsters, Magic, Anal, Rough Sex, Forced Deep Throating.

Besides those kinks, anything in the Faves or Yes section of my F-List could be in the RP; unless it is specifically a limit of another player.

Also, you should also expect this horror RP to be quite graphically violent. I will be detailing decapitations, dismemberment, disembowelings, etc. That said, your character might come extremely close to death if you get in over your head or do something extremely risky.

There is canon lore for both incest and futanari existing amongst the Kindred in the World of Darkness. The vampire clan, Tzimice, heavily alters their bodies including their sexual organs, and the Giovanni clan is heavily incestuous.

Limits
There will be no scat, urine, or vomit in this RP ever. Not in a sexual context or otherwise.

RP Medium
Thread or Discord

PM me if you are interested, please.

[GM Looking for a Sister] Elden Ring RP: Twin Tarnished [Incest, Monsters, Non-Con, Futanari, Pregnancy][System RP]
Disclosure:
Nothing below is set in stone, anything can be compromised. If you read something below you don't like, but like everything else, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However, if it is too drastic or takes out a key element, I will likely decline.

Request
I am looking for someone to play a sister in the setting for Elden Ring. I'm looking for a very open-minded partner who appreciates sexual encounters with any/all genders (MxM, FxF, MxF). Your real-life gender does not matter to me. While it is not required, I would appreciate it if my partner would be willing to play multiple characters. As the Storyteller, I will be playing your character's brother, as well as, a countless number of NPCs.

Posting Requirements
Please be able to post at least 50 words every 72 hours. Any less than that and I will likely get bored quite quickly and start searching for a new partner. If you cannot post for some reason, please let me know. I will put our RP on hold until you can post again. However, any longer than a couple of weeks and I will start looking for a new partner.

About me
I have been GM campaigns since I was a teenager and have played through the majority of Elden Ring. However, I will be putting my own spin on the world, by first making things a bit less grotesque. I also have loads of experience RPing in intimate settings. While my writing skills (grammar/spelling/etc) are certainly far from perfect, I take pride in my ability to be very descriptive and write to entertain my partners.

System
If you request it, I will run the system in the background and you will only need to go through basic character creation. I've come to really enjoy the versatile Savage Worlds system and it is perfect for this kind of RP. You personally do not need any experience in the system or any TTRPG games.

Setting
The setting is the same as in Elden Ring and we will be following the story quite closely. However, I will be putting my own spin on it and making it more erotic.

Characters
In this RP, my character will be the maidenless and yours his maiden. Though unlike Melina, you will fight alongside him. Initially, I would like their relationship to be plutonic, as they are siblings, but then grow into something more romantic. However, despite their connection, they need not be mutually exclusive.

Kinks
One thing that I think is important in a setting like this is that my partner is willing for their characters to be in bisexual situations. While the character might be hetero, bi, or gay, they will still find themselves in sexual encounters with the opposite and/or same sex. Other than that, I expect the following kinks to be involved in this RP: Non-con, Groups, Bondage/BDSM, Monsters, Magic, Anal, Rough Sex, Forced Deep Throating, and Futanari.

Pregnancy is something I would like to occur in this RP; however, your character is cursed. Her pregnancies progress at a rapid pace, lasting only a week before a period where she goes into labor. But instead of giving birth, the pregnancy is reabsorbed into her body, granting her a soul.

Lastly, you should also expect this RP to be quite graphically violent. I will be detailing decapitations, dismemberment, disembowelings, etc.

Limits
There will be no scat, urine, or vomit in this RP ever. Not in a sexual context or otherwise.

RP Medium
Discord

PM me if you are interested, please.

[GM4Player] Hogwarts Legacy [L4 a Good Girl with a Dark Side][Incest, Bisexual, Non-con, Monsters, Futanari, Teens(15+), Virgin]
All characters in this RP will be 15 or older. First years in Hogwarts will be 15. This RP will likely only span a single year.

Disclosure: Nothing below is set in stone, anything can be compromised. If you read something below you don't like, but like everything else, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However, if it is too drastic or takes out a key element, I will likely decline.

Request
I am looking for someone to play a sister [Preferably a Slytherin or Ravenclaw] in the Hogwarts Legacy setting. Your character will be a good girl with a dark side, though I am willing to hear other ideas from you. I'm looking for a very open-minded partner who appreciates sexual encounters with any/all genders (MxM, FxF, MxF). Your real-life gender does not matter to me. While it is not required, I would appreciate it if my partner would be willing to play multiple characters (the occasional NPC). As the Storyteller, I will be playing your character's brother, as well as, a countless number of NPCs.

Posting Requirements

About me
I have been GM campaigns since I was a teenager and have played through the majority of Hogwarts Legacy. However, I will be putting my own spin on the world and lore (though it will mostly stay intact). I also have loads of experience RPing in intimate settings. While my writing skills (grammar/spelling/etc) are certainly far from perfect, I take pride in my ability to be very descriptive and write to entertain my partners.

System
If you request it, I will run the system in the background and you will only need to go through basic character creation. I've come to really enjoy the versatile Savage Worlds system and it is perfect for this kind of RP. You personally do not need any experience in the system or any TTRPG games.

Setting
The setting is the same as in Hogwarts Legacy (Hogwarts 1890) and we will be following the story quite closely. However, I will be putting my own spin on it and making it more erotic. Also, the school will be more like a high school and students start at age 15. Also, my preference is that I play with someone without any experience with the Hogwarts Legacy game. It will basically spoil the mystery of the RP if you've already played the game. So, please let me know if you've played it or not if you respond.

Optionally, I'd be willing to change the setting to be between the years 1980 and 1990.

Characters
In this RP, your character will be a 15-year-old virgin witch, starting her first year in Hogwarts. I will be the GM, all the NPCs and, also, I will play your character's brother (he can be a half/step brother if you want), he will be a Slytherin who is one (or more) year ahead of yours. Initially, I would like their relationship to be plutonic, as they are siblings, but then grow into something more erotic. However, despite their connection, they need not be mutually exclusive. While it is NOT required, it is my preference that my partners can roleplay an occasional NPC, especially in group scenes with multiple females.

Kinks
One thing that I think is important in a setting like this is that my partner is willing for their characters to be in bisexual situations. While the character might be hetero, bi, or gay, they will still find themselves in sexual encounters with the opposite and/or same sex. Other than that, I expect the following kinks to be involved in this RP: Non-con, Groups, Bondage/BDSM, Monsters, Magic, Anal, Rough Sex, Forced Deep Throating, and Futanari.

As an optional kink, we could involve a form of pregnancy; however, there will be no children/birthing; our characters will use a form of magical abortion (likely considered a curse).

Besides those kinks, anything in the Faves or Yes section of my F-List could be in the RP; unless it is specifically a limit for you. Please let me know, although I will always consult you before introducing a new kink.

Limits

RP Medium
Discord

PM me if you are interested, please. Also, a Kinks list would be appreciated when you message me.

[GM4Player] Corruption of Champions Isekai [L4 a Sister][Incest, Pansex, Noncon, Monsters, Futa, Preg, Transform, Virgin]
View attachment 27929

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE REPLYING[/CENTER]

Request
I am looking for someone to play a sister (15-18) in a custom Corruption of Champions setting. I'm looking for a very open-minded partner who appreciates sexual encounters with any/all genders (MxM, FxF, MxF). Your real-life gender does not matter to me. While it is not required, I would appreciate it if my partner would be willing to play multiple characters (the occasional NPC). As the Storyteller, I will be playing your character's brother, as well as, a countless number of NPCs.

Posting Requirements
Please be able to post at least 50 words every 96 hours. Any less than that and I will likely get bored quite quickly and start searching for a new partner. If you cannot post for some reason, please let me know. I will put our RP on hold until you can post again. However, any longer than a couple of weeks and I will start looking for a new partner.

About me
I have been GM campaigns since I was a teenager and have played through the majority of Hogwarts Legacy. However, I will be putting my own spin on the world and lore (though it will mostly stay intact). I also have loads of experience RPing in intimate settings. While my writing skills (grammar/spelling/etc) are certainly far from perfect, I take pride in my ability to be very descriptive and write to entertain my partners.

System

Setting
The setting is generally the same as in the original Corruption of Champions and we will be following the story quite closely. However, I will be putting my own spin on it, making it more open and accessible than in the game. I will be following the general story. Some of the most obvious differences will be how pregnancy works and that anyone still "sane and civil" will still be mostly human, while the savage sex driven wandering monsters will be closer to being fully transformed.

Characters
In this RP, your character will be a 15-18 year old virgin who is transported from modern Earth, along with their brother, to the Corruption of Champions world. I will be the GM, all the NPCs and I will play your character's brother. Initially, I would like their relationship to be platonic, as they are siblings, but then grow into something more erotic. However, despite their connection, they need not be mutually exclusive. While it is NOT required, it is my preference that my partners can roleplay an occasional NPC, especially in group scenes with multiple females.

Kinks
One thing that I think is important in a setting like this is that my partner is willing for their characters to be in pansexual situations. While the character might be hetero, bi, or gay, they will still find themselves in sexual encounters with the opposite and/or same sex. Other than that, I expect the following kinks to be involved in this RP: Non-con, Groups, Bondage/BDSM, Monsters, Magic, Anal, Rough Sex, Forced Deep Throating, Transformation, Magical Pregnancies, Incest, Sexual Combat and Futanari.

When a character is impregnated (automatic when raped), they will progress through their pregnancy each time they sleep. Each day equalling about three months. The first day, it may still be difficult to tell they are pregnant, the second day it will be quite obvious and on the third day it's extremely obvious. On the fourth or fifth day, they will go into labor, but instead of producing offspring the pregnancy will be absorbed, increasing their power. It also has the chance to transform them based on who impregnated them. We can discuss this more and adjust it more to your liking as well.

Besides those kinks, anything in the Faves or Yes section of my F-List could be in the RP; unless it is specifically a limit for you. Please let me know, although I will always consult you before introducing a new kink.

Limits

RP Medium
Discord

PM me if you are interested, please. Also, a Kinks list would be appreciated when you message me.

[GM4Player]Pokemon Isekai RP w/ Corruption of Champions Elements[L4 Teen Sister][Incest, Pansex, Noncon, Monsters, Futa, Preg, Transform, Virgin]
Disclosure:

Request
I am looking for someone to play a teen (15-19) virgin sister in an RP that is essentially Pokemon, but with a Corruption of Champions twist. I'm looking for a very open-minded partner who appreciates sexual encounters with any/all genders (MxM, FxF, MxF). Your real-life gender does not matter to me. While it is not required, I would appreciate it if my partner would be willing to play multiple characters (the occasional NPC). As the Storyteller, I will be playing your character's brother, as well as, a countless number of NPCs.

While it is not required, I would really prefer someone who is willing to play a switch/dom character who will eventually become futanari and rape Pokemon during combat.

Posting Requirements
Please be able to post at least 50 words every 96 hours. Any less than that and I will likely get bored quite quickly and start searching for a new partner. If you cannot post for some reason, please let me know. I will put our RP on hold until you can post again. However, any longer than a couple of weeks and I will start looking for a new partner.

About me
I have been GM campaigns since I was a teenager. I also have loads of experience ERPing in various genre's including Fantasy, Slice of Life, Horror and Sci-Fi. While my writing skills (grammar/spelling/etc) are certainly far from perfect, I take pride in my ability to be very descriptive and write to entertain my partners.

System

Setting
The setting is fully based on the Pokemon series of games, starting in Pallet Town, similar to Pokemon Red/Anime. While I will make the setting more adult, it won't be overly eroticized. Monsters, however, are quite different. Rather than your typical Pokemon, they will be based more on D&D style monsters (goblins, dragons, drow, etc) and will all be sexy female or futanari (can also be male on request). Anything that isn't already humanoid (Dragons, Werewolves, Beholders) will be more like Monster Girls. They will still be called Pokemon.

While the rest of the Trainers in the world will be catching them with Pokeballs, our characters will be fucking them to gain their powers. Society still sees Pokemon as beasts (even more human-like species like dwarves and elves). They still do not speak anything other than their names (like in the Anime). This means that they consider having sex with Pokemon to be similar to bestiality. Maybe there will even be underground Pokemon brothel arenas run by Team Rocket.

Optionally, we can have all trainers fucking Pokemon. This would make the sport more sexy overall, but also make our characters a bit less unique.

Characters
In this RP, your character will be a teenage (15-19) virgin who is transported from modern Earth, along with their brother, to this strange erotic version of Pokemon. I would prefer the brother to be a twin or at least no older than 19, your choice.

I will be the GM, all the NPCs and I will play your character's brother. Initially, I would like their relationship to be platonic, as they are siblings, but then grow into something more erotic as they eventually lose any concept of taboo. However, despite their connection, they need not be mutually exclusive. While it is NOT required, it is my preference that my partners can roleplay an occasional NPC, especially in group scenes with multiple females.

Kinks
One thing that I think is important in a setting like this is that my partner is willing for their characters to be in pansexual situations. While the character might be hetero, bi, or gay, they will still find themselves in sexual encounters with the opposite and/or same sex. Other than that, I expect the following kinks to be involved in this RP: Non-con, Groups, Bondage/BDSM, Monsters, Magic, Anal, Rough Sex, Forced Deep Throating, Transformation (including gender transformation), Magical Pregnancies, Incest, Sexual Combat and Futanari.

As stated before, instead of catching Pokemon, our characters will gain their powers and physical features via sex. This works in two ways. The first and quicker method is by raping a Pokemon during combat. Cumming inside a Pokemon releases their spiritual energy which you will absorb. This energy will instantly grant you a random Pokemon ability and physical feature (based on the type). The other way is to be impregnated by a Pokemon (Futa or Male). This process is much slower as the pregnancy must progress for 3-5 days (personal preference). However, after going into labor on the final day, you will absorb the pregnancy and gain a chosen Pokemon's power and physical feature.

While the first way is faster, the second way is more versatile and technically easier since you do not have to beat the Pokemon in battle to get impregnated by them. However, a Pokemon will not get horny without a fight. This will be explained further when I find a partner.

If you are familiar with Corruption of Champions, you will be aware that transformations can be quite random and often result in undesired changes. In this, there will still be an element of randomness, but you (as a player) will have some say over how the transformations change your character depending on the circumstances of the transformation.

Some optional kinks: Male "Anal" Impregnation, Anal Impregnation.

Limits

RP Medium
Discord

[GM4Player][LitRPG/Isekai] My Brother Is A Monster And I'm Just His Snack [Hard Vore, Pansex, Preg, Tentacles]
Disclosure:

Premise
The idea for this RP is a bit of a wacky one, but is actually based on an existing novel series called Everybody Loves Large Chests, which is about a Mimic who has a Succubus who serves as his minion, and sometimes, his snack. Because she is a summoned demon, eating her doesn't permanently kill her, but it certainly hurts like hell. However, this eventually breaks her mind and she starts to enjoy being brutally tortured by her master. The book is more comical than it is erotic and it focuses a lot more on the adventure than the sexy stuff. It has like 8 volumes and the audio adaptation has good acting and even sound effects.

My idea borrows some ideas from it, but mainly the idea is a brother and sister find themselves in a video game world where the brother has become some kind of monster, and the sister is his immortal minion. The brother's mind is warped by his monster persona and has quite the appetite, which leads him to regularly eat his victims and sometimes his own sister. Besides just eating her, the brother also regularly plays and violates her as he pretty much just sees her as a plaything and snack.

Request
I am looking for someone to play a virgin sister. However, you can be a girl, futa, trans, or a femboy. As long as your character likes to be called she/her/sis. I'm looking for a very open-minded partner who appreciates sexual encounters with any/all genders (MxM, FxF, MxF). Your real-life gender does not matter to me. While it is not required, I would appreciate it if my partner would be willing to play multiple characters (the occasional NPC). As the Storyteller, I will be playing your character's brother, as well as, a countless number of NPCs.

While it is not required, I would really prefer someone who can play switch. Also, it would be awesome if your character was "snack/fun-sized" Somewhere between 3-4 feet tall. I'd love if you played an Imp, Goblin, Fairy, Gnome, Halfling, etc.

Posting Requirements

About me
I have been GM campaigns since I was a teenager. I also have loads of experience ERPing in various genre's including Fantasy, Slice of Life, Horror and Sci-Fi. While my writing skills (grammar/spelling/etc) are certainly far from perfect, I take pride in my ability to be very descriptive and write to entertain my partners.

System

Setting
The setting will be based in Golarion, the Pathfinder world, but will essentially be a sandbox.

Characters
In this RP, your character will be a teenage virgin who is transported from modern Earth, along with their brother, to this strange video game like world.

I will be the GM, all the NPCs and I will play your character's brother, who also happens to ba a mon. Initially, I would like their relationship to be platonic, as they are siblings, but then grow into something more erotic as they eventually lose any concept of taboo. However, despite their connection, they need not be mutually exclusive. While it is NOT required, it is my preference that my partners can roleplay an occasional NPC, especially in group scenes with multiple females.

One thing that is important to note is that, as the GM, I don't want my character to be the main protagonist and leading the adventure. While my character is "the boss", your character will essentially be his guide, she'll be smarter and more socially capable. While she has to do what he says, she pretty much leads the adventure.

Kinks
One thing that I think is important in a setting like this is that my partner is willing for their characters to be in pansexual situations. While the character might be hetero, bi, or gay, they will still find themselves in sexual encounters with the opposite and/or same sex. Other than that, I expect the following kinks to be involved in this RP: Hard Vore, Gore, Tentacles, DP, Non-con, Groups, Bondage/BDSM, Monsters, Magic, Anal, Rough Sex, Forced Deep Throating, Magical Pregnancies, Incest, Sexual Combat and Futanari.

Pregnancy will be a way for your character to gain bonus XP. Basically, pregnancy only lasts about 3 days and at the end, instead of giving birth, your character absorbs the life energy, growing stronger.

Some optional Kinks: Male "Anal" Impregnation, Anal Impregnation.

Limits

RP Medium
Discord

[GM4Player] Midnight Suns (Marvel Super Heroes) [L4 Teen Sister][Incest, Pansex, Noncon, Monsters, Futa, Preg, Tentacles, Virgin, Sex Combat]
Disclosure:
Nothing below is set in stone, anything can be compromised. If you read something below you don't like, but like everything else, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However, if it is too drastic or takes out a key element, I will likely decline. Also, I reuse these posts to make new posts, so if something feels out of place, it's a leftover from a prior post.

Request
I am looking for someone to play a teen (15-19) virgin sister in a super hero based RP. I will be playing the brother (twin or older). I'm looking for a very open-minded partner who appreciates sexual encounters with any/all genders (MxM, FxF, MxF). Your real-life gender does not matter to me.

While it is not required, I would appreciate it if my partner would be willing to play multiple characters. As the Storyteller, I will be playing your character's brother, as well as, a countless number of NPCs. I always prefer a partner who can play a switch rather than just a sub.

Posting Requirements

On the other hand, if you make quick short posts (50+ words) regularly, even multiple times a day, I should normally be able to respond multiple times a day. Just understand that I have a few RPs already that I do this with. They are moving along quite well.

About me

System
If you request it, I will run the system in the background (doing all the rolling) and you will only need to go through basic character creation. I've come to really enjoy the versatile Savage Worlds system and it is perfect for this kind of RP. You personally do not need any experience in the system or any TTRPG games.

Setting
We will be playing OCs in the Midnight Suns, a group of super heroes with Supernatural-based super powers related to magic, demons, gods, etc. Some members have included Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch and Blade. Though this changes from time to time, depending on what is going on in the MU. It is led by the Eternal witch Agatha Harkness. Their biggest threats are Hydra and a demon known as Lilith, who is also the main protags' mother. FYI, I will likely be changing out some of the heroes for ones I like more or at your request. None of the heroes will be "God-like" or they will be dialed down to be less so. I will be giving each super hero a personal touch and will play them the way I think they should be. You are also welcome to control more than one super hero as an NPC/Side character.

If a canon super hero is in the RP, I will likely play them in a way more similar to the comics than the movies. That is how I best remember them and prefer.

Characters
In this RP, your character will be a teenage (15-19) virgin super hero from the days of the Salem Witch Trials. She, along with her brother, defeated their mother, Lilith, who attempted to resurrect a lovecraftian "dead" god. When Lilith finally returns from the beyond in the year 2023, the heroes are ressurected by Agatha and Nico to face their mother once again.

I will be the GM, all the NPCs and I will play your character's brother. While I do want incest involved, we can discuss how it will develop from a platonic relationship. However, despite their connection, they need not be mutually exclusive. While it is NOT required, it is my preference that my partners can roleplay an occasional NPC, especially in group scenes.

Kinks
One thing that I think is important in a setting like this is that my partner is willing for their characters to be in pansexual situations. While the character might be hetero, bi, or gay, they will still find themselves in sexual encounters with the opposite and/or same sex. Other than that, I expect the following kinks to be involved in this RP: Non-con, Groups, Bondage/BDSM, Monsters, Tentacles, Magic, Anal (Including DP), Rough Sex, Forced Deep Throating, Magical Pregnancies, Incest, Sexual Combat and Futanari.

For the heroines in the Midnight Suns who get impregnated by demons, there will be a ritual to undo the pregnancy. However, there will be a side effect that it will make them advance through pregnancy in 3 days time where their belly will grow and they will lactate. However, when they go into labor on the third evening, instead of giving birth, they will absorb the pregnancy as power (experience).

It is optional, but if you are interested in transformation in any form (Body growth, animal or monster parts) the pregnancy can result in a body transformation. You can choose the change or have it as a random roll.

Sexual Combat will be a quick few stages. A demon grapples their opponent, then pins them, destroy/remove under garments and then penetration. During this time, you hero will have a chance to break free.

Limits

RP Medium
Discord

Back
Top Bottom