Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Twins and Their Brother [CoNfUsEd//black_rose]

CoNfUsEd-KiDz

Planetoid
Rain and Cain were twin brothers, the age of eighteen and older brothers to one sibling. Their brother, Mikey, was fifteen years old now, and the two twins found themselves waking up in the middle of the night after having some intense dreams about the boy. Rain was rather shy about these feelings towards his younger brother where as Cain would openly lay out the details to his twin. Though they were twins they could be describes as two sides of a coin, each complete opposites of one another. Cain was the typical Bad-Boy, ditching school, starting fights, getting tattoos and partying. Where as Rain was the typical Goody-Two-Shoes-Guy, coming to every class, staying quiet, never drinking, always doing his homework, and part of the chess club. One could say the only thing the two nineteen year old had in common was their sudden sexual attraction to their younger brother, and the fact that they were both bisexual.

It was a Friday night, their parents were leaving for a weekend business trip. They trusted Rain enough to be able to keep both brothers in check while they were gone until Monday night. When the front door was closed Cain let out a sigh of relief, "Ah finally. I was wondering if they'd ever be off." Rain rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "What are you planning now?" he questioned. Cain grabbed up his leather jacket and slipped it over his dark blue tee-shirt. "Just wanted to chill out with some friends and party, bro." He said with a smirk, "Plus, I know you've been dieing for some alone time with Mikey." Rain shot him a glare, blush rising to his cheeks. "Play a board game or something. I'll be back tonight."

Rain shook his head, he was sitting on the couch next to Mikey. He glanced over at Cain again and watched him walk to Mikey. Cain leaned down with a smile and kissed Mikey's forehead, "Hey lil' bro. I'll be back later tonight, hopefully in time to tuck you in 'kay?" He grinned, ruffling the fifteen year old's hair like a big brother would. Rain smirked to himself, knowing full well why Cain had become so affectionate towards their brother over the past week or so. It was for the exact same reason why he himself had started being around Mikey a little more too, even if if was just helping the boy with homework every now and again.

Mikey looked at his parents as they left then he heard his brothers talking not knowing wether or not he would have any time with them but he had a sick feeling in his gut telling him to run after his parents but he just ignored it. Biting his lips as his brothers came over to his and Cain said he was going to go to a party and hang out with some freinds Mikey growled and glared at him "you bitch the first thing you want to do when mom and dad walk out the door is go to your friends house..Thats bullshit".

When Cain came over and kissed him on the for head Mikey's instinct since he was so pissed was to slap him which happened. He slapped him clear across the face leaving a bright red mark. "asshole". When Rain looked at what was happening Mikey got off the couch and started towards his bedroom not caring if Cain came after him or not. That was the point to have Cain come after him and do something. Mikey knew that his older brothers liked him he wasn't stupid. He could tell by the hardons they got around him "assholes you think I fucking don't know you two have a sexual attraction towards me??". He rolled his eyes then looked back sitting down on the first step "you better be thinking cause soon Cain or even now I'm going to be going to those parties with you...I don't give a fuck what you guys think or mom and dad think I want to become a bad boy and do stuff and all that shit".

Mikey wore black bondage pants with silver chains and red thread. Looking over at Cain he smirked some and got up from the stairs and went over to him grabbing his pants tightly right were his cock was "don't you think for one second I don't like you two either". Mikey had no shirt on and had a six pack already natural one his hair black with red spikes and his eyes a silverish blue. Smirking some he slammed Cain against the wall and kissed his neck biting down hard "love me or hate me right now..you choose".

[[I am terribly sorry for not replying, and not telling you sooner, that I'm going through a bit of a rough time right now. I find it hard to get on the computer, no less get onto BlueMoon. I also can't seem to write anything decent these days. I will try and write a reply sometime soon I suppose. Again, I apologize.]]

Back
Top Bottom