Mx Any I got cravings. If you got an itch then maybe we can help each other

Bayouk

Moon
Hi!

I am 25 from Norway. I started RPing with Dungeons and Dragons 15 years ago and later moved on too other systems like GURPS and some FATE.
Try too keep up with my partner in posting length and can write a lot if I feel inspired.

What happens in Barbados, stays in Barbados
It is summer and covid is over. You and your husband have been planing this trip for ages now. The plan was to go two summers ago, but the pandemic put an end to it. Now its finally time. The isolation and constantly hanging around the same man for two years has been hard and you are starting to feel adventurous.

Hot for the teacher
You know the one, that older man in your life that had so much authority over you that you couldn't help but follow his every order. The one that you couldn't wait to see ever day hoping for just a few minutes of his undecided attention, hoping that he felt the same way you did. You can't help but check him out in class or at training and let your mind get all cloudy and fuzzy as the heat and sensations build up in your body and between your legs as you squeeze them tighter trying not to make it so obvious that your mind isn't on your study's right now.

Trying my hand on playing an older guy against a younger women (+18). Down to play any authority figure you want me to as long as it isn't any incest.

Sweet Interracial romance
There is always a bunch of white supremacist rails black women or Black owned type of roleplayes. I want to do something more romantic where it is just the life of this interracial couple. They probably hear stuff from their friends and families, but they both love each other. Playing out both the good times and the bad times.
It is a slice of life with about 75 to 25 story to smut, but can be more if you want too. I am hoping for a long term where we can get to know this two characters and what makes them tick.

You are fired!
My idea is centered around working in a store where you are the manager and I am the new guy at work. You are of course a real hard ass and clamp down on my for anything you can. Do I take to long stacking merchandiser? I get yelled at over the intercom. Slacking off to much? You call me in too your office. After a while I just don't care anymore and start acting more out of line. Ending up with the two of us in your office.

Police stories
Another idea is that I get stopped by a cop and don't have enough money to pay my fine. So I have too resort to other pay my bills. Or maybe you work undercover to take down a crime boss, but get caught up in cut throat underworld.
It can be long or short depending on how long you want to go. It can even turn romantic if you want!

Premium groping at the Gym
Who doesn't like a nice toned lady working out in her sports bra and tight sitting leggings. Seeing her ass going way back as she bends down to squat, her chest squeezing together from the machines strengthening the pectoral and her skin glistening from the sweat. She is trying her hardest to be strong and independent by working out, but in the end nature beats nurture.

Kidnapped
You're sitting on the bus home from work, watching the world go by as you count the stops. Until you're pulled from your daydreams by a stranger asking a question, next thing you know you're getting off the bus with them, following them where?

Degradation
You are nothing but a set of responsive fuckholes that only exist to be filled by a thick white cock and fucked repeatedly until you are a cum leaking slut. You'd rather have me tangling my hand inside your hair and pulling your head to make you choke on my cock than the air you need to breathe in.
You are just an object. A thing. A literal fucktoy. Your face is there so I can slap you around with my thick shaft, your mouth exists so you can serve me and please me. Your cunt only exists for my pleasure. You are just a pathetic fuckhole who is only here to worship a cock like the good little submissive whore you are.
Cumdumps like you need to be used so they aren't worthless. Your thoughts don't matter. How you feel doesn't matter. You are only here so I can use you and abuse you as I fucking desire, and you love it.

Cosplayer
Cosplayer gets hypnotised. Down for just about anything with this idea.

My kinks are hypnosis, groping, breeding, dub-con, romance, office attire, gym attire milfs, body writing, cheating, political play, netorare, findom, prostitution, outfit control, drugs, older women interracial, female self degradation, shaming, wet clothing and a bunch more.
Limits are incest, gore and piss.

Fandoms:
Anime/animation:

One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball (OG to GT), JoJo's bizarre Adventure, The Incredibles, Avatar The last Airbender, MHA, Bleach, TMNT, Totally Spies and, Warhammer (40k and fantasy), Jujustsu Kaisen, Scooby Doo, and Kim Possible.
Games:
Fallout, Overwatch, League of Legends, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Dungeons and Dragons, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Elden Ring

I am open too try out new stuff too. If we got some kinks in common and you got an itch I can help scratch send me a PM.

Inspirational Images
16db5708383a6116061b99fe0445b1a1.jpg
1da2f6f81aee228e5420097cbe33a907.jpeg
261762eb479a28efd53c4dd1625a78a5.jpeg 9857e36a5219513317c71edc04d21744.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom