Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Welcome To Taboo Central! NSFW

cabowabo

Super-Earth
The following stories are an anthology of tales, the kind of myths told behind closed doors or whispered in the wind. There is a small town on the Florida coast where secrets and sin hide within every set of eyes. Here, people do not talk about your skeletons because they have their own hidden away. Lost in the darkness of the night, embers of desire spark the flames of lust and scandal. Strip clubs, crime and vice flood the streets while morality fades away to sultry, twisted morality tales within the halls of TABOO CENTRAL!

This is a personal world building project for me, featuring sultry stories of taboo relationships within one small town and school. For each partner, I will allow them to twist the world however they see fit, as long as they go by the story prompts I provide. This scandalous adventure can become your dream world, full of everyday people doing things they would never speak of. Maybe you want to add just a bit of fantasy to it, make it a little more than meets the eye? Oh yeah, we can do that too! Is this world the center of some battle between good and evil, and my characters just seem caught in the middle? We can do that! Or do you just want to keep it vanilla, that works too. Come play with me, you will not regret and hopefully, I won't either.

My kinks, they are so hard to pin down. They're a moving target, changing with every story. Some might require passion and seduction, others a firm hand and bondage. It is really a large grey area we can explore. But no harems, they are just so boring. I work so hard to play these pretty girls for you and you give me a single character to play against? That really seems unfair, me busting my cute little tale to provide you so many ice cream flavors and I only get one choice in
return! It is just lazy, selfish writing don't you think? Also, if it grosses you out, we should probably just skip over it. There are a lot of things in life that just are not sexy, no matter how you spin it.

Also, all characters will be assumed legal age unless someone requests otherwise.

Oh, just a note, ladies are just as welcome as men are in my world.

Now, this is a ever growing anthology of stories with different characters. Keep checking back in, see what has changed or been added. I am forever coming up with new ideas for your tastes.

31899795.jpg

31908833.jpg

31910172.jpg

31910382.jpg

31911535.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom