Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Doctor's Son and His Patient [CoNfUsEd//Aember]

CoNfUsEd-KiDz

Planetoid
Cain grabbed a clipboard off of his father's desk. There was a name on it and the room number had been filled out. He browsed the information on it and grinned seeing as how it was a seventeen year old come for his check-up. With a slight smirk he grabbed a Doctor's white coat and slid into it, snatching his father's reading glasses off the desk. Perching them on his nose hoping to look a little more professional, though the tattoo of a star on his cheek wasn't exactly Doctor material, he thought he could pass off quite nicely. He scribbled a note to his dad that he was going out with his friend Jake, then set out to the room this younger boy was in.

Cain strut down the hallway with a smirk on his lips, running his fingers through his shiny black hair. It was nearing the end of the office's work day, so it would be closing up very soon. The Doctors and receptionists would leave, and no one would even realize Cain was still there with a patient. The clipboard had been removed from the stack of patients in need of service, and one would think the patient had just already been checked on. And the note he left his father would urge his father to just leave the office without searching for him.

He entered the room, and shut the door gently behind him. Turning around he glanced towards the teenage boy and smiled, pushing up his father's glasses. Since the scene around him quickly became fuzzy he tilted his head in such a way that he could see better. "Alright, you must be.." He checked his clipboard, "Brian Carson.. correct?" He questioned, strutting towards him slowly. He ran a hand over his chest, smoothing over the material of the white coat. The coat was buttoned to hide his clothes, which where low cut tight jeans and a red sleeveless shirt, definitely not Doctor work clothes. His pale blue eyes flickered over the other male's body again and he smiled slightly.

Brian Carson had sat and waited patiently for his doctor as he listened to the sounds outside of the room. It seemed like most people were getting ready to leave for the day, which didn't bother him any. This was his first time at this doctor, but he had frequently used another doctor in the office, so he knew how good the office was in caring for their patients. He was completely relaxed, not worried at all. Brian yawned and leaned back against the wall, crossing his legs on the bed. This was followed by a slight cough before his eyes closed.

The seventeen year-old was quite attractive. He had messy black hair with a few random streaks of red through his bangs and random streaks of blonde through the rest of his hair. It fell thickly over his eyes, which were a piercing blue, lined with a light layer of khol. His clothing was well-fitting-- a tight shirt and a tight pair of pants-- and he had piercings in his ears and in his lip, though his mother was loathe to let him get any more until he turned 18.

When the door opened, Brian opened his eyes and leaned up, twitching his head to get some of the hair out of his eyes. He blinked at his doctor. Woah, he was young! Brian's eyes moved rapidly over the young man infront of him. He. . .was attractive, though it seemed he was too young. . .But Brian would have loved to see what kind of body he had under that coat. . .Stop, you're not supposed to be checking out your doctor! Brian scolded himself. With that, he sobered up.

"Yep. I'm Brian," he replied.

[[I am terribly sorry for not replying, and not telling you sooner, that I'm going through a bit of a rough time right now. I find it hard to get on the computer, no less get onto BlueMoon. I also can't seem to write anything decent these days. I will try and write a reply sometime soon I suppose. Again, I apologize.]]

Back
Top Bottom