Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

why is everyone so hairy

Klein

Star
Sylph looked into the gates of his new school.
''This is the third time ive been transferred''. He had usually ran into trouble usually with fights and other stuff. But nothing huge. This time it was a boarding school.
''Sounds like a excuse to get rid of me''He said as he walked in through the gates of the school. The school seemed quite wwealthy with the fountains,fictures and other things.He went to the office and blindly got his key and his uniform and headed out.

He sighed boredly and headed to his dorm. He seemed to have a roomate. Since the area had already seemed to be occupied. A girl as he saw. He laced his few belongings down and began to set up his area of the room. He hadnt taken too long.
''I''ll explore after a quick nap''' he murmured as he gently drifted to a soud slumber.Exausted from the days events

Amaya was apart of a small group whom were trying to hide their true identity. Keeping a necklace around their neck with a simple pendent kept their true form hidden. With the necklace on now has she entered her dorm, unaware of the male human just yet, she looked like a regular girl. She had shoulder length dark brown hair, a fair skin tone and dark forest green eyes. The top of her school uniform seemed to hug her upper body nicely. Her B cup size breasts, which she figured in another year might be C. Shrugging off the forced vest they were to wear she tossed it on her bed, gently closing the door. Tugging at her white button up shirt for a moment has looked over spotting the male caused her to gasp and stumble backwards. Managing to catch herself before falling she blinked against licking her lips lightly has she inched over towards him.

"Hm..excuse me?" she questioned slightly louder then her normal tone. She could remember being told that she would be getting a new room mate. She just couldn't remember if they had told her that it was a male. Sure some of the others were co-ed so it was no big deal to her. Just sort of caught her by surprise. Clearing her throat lightly she moved over until she was at the edge of his bed. "Hey are you awake?" she asked has she reached over to grab his shoulder gently and shake him.

''Huh wha'' . His eyes opened to see a girl shakiing him. He thought ''God she has a nice body...'' He smiled then sat up,returning to his normal chain of thought.
''Oh this is your dorm am i correct?'' he asked as he looked up to her, sitting aginst the wall.
''Yo kind of ruined my nap i guess its okay'' he says as he rubbed his eyes.''The names sylph'' he says
''I guess im your ew roomate''. While waiting for a time to reply he got a good look at her.'Pretty hot he thought. But once again his train of thought returned him to his original state of sanity

Amaya blinked lightly before smiling softly and nodding her head. "Yup. This is my dorm, they told me I was getting a new roommate. Just didn't know it was going to be a guy." She shrugged her shoulders idly before nervously grinning and scratching the back of her head. "Heh. Sorry for waking ya, just had to make sure I guess." Dropping her head she outstretched her arm towards him, offering to shake his hand. "Well Sylph, it's nice to meet you. My name is Amaya. So what brings you to boarding school?" she questioned arching a brow slightly. Of course Amaya had noticed how he was looking at her and it did not bother her a bit.

''Nice to meet you'' .He reached forth and gently shaked her hand.
''Im not a pervert so dont worry''. He smiled warmly and said. He had to establish that,he was nice to pleasure but he wasnt a pervert. ''I wont be too much of a disturbance.When he asked her about why he was in a boarding school. He gave a small groan before saying
''Um yeah i had a few conforntations with a few bullies...''He says. He hated when perople picked on his friends so he retaliated often.
''So what are you in for?''

"Good to meet you as well." she smiled plopping herself down on the bed. Crossing her legs idly out of habit she leaned back on her hands has they talked. She blinked before laughing softly and nodding her head. "Alright that's good. I can't stand perverts. I mean of course guys being playful perverted are always great. But anyway!" She tilted her head before nodding a bit "Fights eh? Lot of people are here for that actually. Me? Oh uh. Just parents trying to get rid of me really." she shrugged idly. Of course the real reason was because of her true animal form and her parents knew there were others like that here. Being her parents they wanted her to be around that so they sent her. But Amaya knew she wouldn't be able to tell him that.

''Yeah im not one of those people'' he gave a small smile and leaned aginst the wall.He stretched his legs out so that his feet just left the bed without falling off.''I see...well im not all thaty agressive i really fight pople who hurt my friend bastard teachers and such''He replied and stretched a bit.
''Why would they wanna get rid of you'' he asked in a perplexed tone.''You seem like a nice person'' he replied as he looked to her.He scrarched his head he actually did wondered why.

She tilted her head back some to look at him as he spoke, her feet still on the ground. Amaya nodded lightly "Yeah..that seems to make sense. At least you seem to have a cause unlike some people who fight just to fight." She blinked lightly before shrugging and smiling lightly. "You'd have to ask my parents that one. I don't mind it so much though most people are nice around here. Oh are you hungry? They should be serving dinner soon." Amaya figured she might not be able to hide her animal side for too long, since he was her roommate. She had a feeling he would end up finding out about soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom