Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Longterm MHA RP!

Irxss

Meteorite
This post does NOT contain spoilers for the Manga, but DOES for the Anime.

Hello! You can call me Iris! I've suddenly gotten a random urge to do a long term MHA Roleplay. I'm mainly talking about the earlier seasons when it was more so about getting settled in and developing their quirks with assignments and stuff! if you’re looking for already post-training Hero focused stuff, this post is probably not for you! Genre wise, i’d like it to follow in suit to the series. Meaning i’d like it to be shonen-like! I’ll add that i’m very much open to the inclusion of Romance if you so wish, however certainly is not a requirement!

I'm open to the inclusion of Canon Characters, however I would prefer greatly if our own main characters were at least OC’s! Of course, with NPCs and Side characters we can definitely balance between with them so we both play similar and fair amounts, unless you’d rather play more, i’m also cool with that!

As cool as it is to have a quirk such as All-for-one, i'd like to ask if you do plan to do this, have a reason on why your character has inherited the ability, it’s prime Character development just waiting to be touched, after all. Speaking of such an ability, strong quirks is something i’m fine with. After all, our characters won’t be the best at using them at the start, none the less know how to! Just so long as you don’t take the approach of Mary Sueing your way through the carnage, it’s all good with me! I'm sure even All Might messed up time-to-time, after all!

Regarding Rules, as long as you can keep consistent replies, with exceptions of course, and write at least a paragraph on average, as well as don’t message me without the intention of something longterm! Last one is, do not come for me with the sole intention of something NSFW focused! I do not have any others, which I probably should have, but hey!

My Discord is on my profile, but incase you’re a new user and can’t access it, it is ‘Irxss !#9886’!

I thank you for reading my post! looking forwards to your messages!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom