Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any 🎶Mysterious as the dark side of the MOOOOOOON🎶

Saber

Saber of Rad
Staff member
Administrator
sabersig3.gif

Hello all potential partners!
My name is
Saber
and I'm looking for some FxF (FutaxF) or MxF roleplays ^_^ All site rules apply and I'm looking for something with substance.

• I write a minimum of 500 words; upwards to 2k, but please don't let that scare you. I average around 600 and do prefer to stay around 500-700 words per post for sake of posting speed.
  • I prefer an advanced writer in the sense that they feel comfortable moving a story along.
That said, I do not need someone who capitalizes the beginning
of every sentence or has perfect spelling because no one is perfect.
What I do need is someone that knows the difference between
you're and your; there, they're, and their; and basic punctuation. The comma and semi-colon are wonderful tools.

I love world building and plotting with my partner, so don't be shy with any
of your own ideas or plots that you'd like to play out. Other than that, I don't tend to have a lot of OOC chatter that's outside of plotting or story discussion.

• I tend to play the more masculine role so, in short, I'm looking for a more feminine character to play with mine. This doesn't mean I need a wilting flower, I love my partners to play strong willed women who challenge MCs.
  • I also only write in 3rd person.
  • I am ghost friendly, but I do appreciate communication. If I don't hear from a partner for three weeks I will leave a conversation. No hard feelings. Feel free to message me again if you want to start something new or continue what we were writing.
  • I am only looking for partners that will RP in threads on BlueMoon at this time. Please don't message me if you'll only do PMs or discord because I will decline.
  • I will only write characters 18+

I really enjoy fantasy, dystopian, and sci-fi settings. I am open
to really anything, but those tend to be what I lean towards the most.

**I am currently craving
-A modern fantasy where MC, a dragon shifter, searches for others of their kind.
-Dystopian survival plot

(Bold is the role I prefer)
*=craving
Out lesbian x shy/closeted lesbian/bi/pan
Student x Tutor
Vampire x Human
Vampire x New Vampire
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Lycan
**Lycan x Witch
**Familiar x Witch/mage/sorceror
Lycan x Human
**Lycan x Hunter
Demon x Human/Nun
Jock x Nerd
Super Villain x Super Hero
Country Girl (guy) x City Girl
Princess x Commoner
Queen x Knight
Knight x Princess
Knight x Mage
Detective x Criminal
Ex Mafia Boss x Detective
Mafia Boss x Underling
Mafia Boss's Daughter x Citizen
Boss x Secretary
Pirate x Noble's Daughter
Bully x Nerd
Idol x Old Friend
Idol x Idol
Arranged Marriage
**Feel free to come to me with ideas for pairings of your own :3**

*=craving
Bold is my preferred character
(most of these will be OCs or genderbent canon)
Legend of Korra
Korra x Asami

Kuvira x Asami
Kuvira x Opal
Kya x OC
Kai x Jinora (aged to 18)
OC x OC

Azula x Katara

Jun x OC
OC x OC
Zuko x Katara
Sokka x Azula

She Ra
Adora x Catra

Legend of Zelda
**FemLink x Zelda

Link x Zelda
Link x Mipha
Urbosa x Zelda
Impa x Zelda

Final Fantasy XIII series
Fang x Lightning

Fang x Vanille

Final Fantasy 7
**Tifa x Aerith

Cloud x Aerith

Demon Slayer
Tanjiro x Kanao

Tengen x Shinobu
Tomioka x Shinobu
OC x OC

Fate Series
***Saber x Irisviel

Saber x Rin
Mordred x FemMaster

Genshin Impact
Raiden/Ei x Yae

**Shenhe x Ganyu
**Shenhe x Lumine
***Kujou Sara x Kokomi
Kujou Sara x Ayaka
Kujou Sara x Raiden
**Lumine x Ayaka
Keqing x Ganyu
Kazuha x Lumine
Yelan x Yanfei
Kaeya x Lumine
Diluc x Jean

Assassin's Creed
Eivor x Randvi

**Eivor x Ciara
Kassandra x Any Female NPC

Pokemon Sword/Shield
*Trainer/Champion x Nessa

OC x OC

Witch Hunter Robin
OC x OC

Wolf's Rain
OC x OC

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Utena x Anthy

Arcane (League of Legends)
Vi x Caitlyn

Adventure Time
Marceline x Princess Bubblegum

Haikyu
Female Athlete x Kiyoko

Harry Potter Universe
Fleur x Hermione

Luna x Hermione
Draco x Hermione
Draco x Luna
OC x OC

Lord of the Rings
OC x OC

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Kobayashi x Tohru

Mass Effect Universe
FemShep x Liara

OC x OC

Elder Scrolls
OC x OC

Dragonborn x Serana

Monster Hunter Rise
OC x OC

Ghost of Tsushima
FemJin x OC

Jin x Yuna
OC x OC

Witcher
Ciri x OC

FemGeralt x Yennefer/Triss
There's more but these are what I can
think of off the top of my head. Pairings will be updated periodically.

(I'm shit at wording my ideas so bear with me)
*=craving
The Great Beyond

Far into the future, Earth is dying and steps have been taken to rehabilitate the planet. In order to do so, steps were taken to fast track exploring the galaxy in search for another planet that could
sustain human life. This led to the formation of space stations, intergalactic travel, discovering alien life, and, naturally, organized crime.
Humanity wasn't the only species that was looking for more, in fact, they were the last species. MC is a wanted human
space pirate known for stealing resources from human and alien ships and stations to trade. YC is a well known and decorated commander of a military vessel that aids the space stations by providing weapons, rations, and

protection. MC makes a bad decision to try and run a stealth mission to commandeer YC's ship, ending with her capture. But before YC can take her to Earth to be put on trial, the ship is attacked by an alien bounty hunter that is hunting MC and YC is in their way. To make sure they get out of this situation alive, MC offers YC a truce that YC ends up regretting.

***My Lady (FxF; FutaxF)
Set in medieval times, MC is a commoner who has struggled all her life. Her mother is sickly and can't work, so MC does odd jobs around town to make money or scraps to feed herself. While she is out one night foraging around the river, she meets YC who is a noble woman about to be wed to the Emperor/King. To MC's horror, she sees YC try to commit suicide, and stops her.

The basis of this plot is that, to repay MC, the ruler offers MC a job to be YC's handmaiden.

Full Moon (FxF; MxF)
Set in a world full of spirits that are separated from the Earthly Realm. Based on the myth/story of why the wolf howls at the moon. YC is the spirit of the moon, and MC is the spirit of the wolf. The basis is, the coyote spirit tricks MC to go down to earth, which is an offense that

is punished by exile, so she is never allowed to go back to the spirit realm. Once a month, when the moon is full, YC's spirit is powerful enough to travel to the earthly plane to visit MC. When she finds out that Coyote tricked MC, YC makes it her mission to find a way to get MC back into the spirit realm, so she possesses a human vessel. This is just a loose plot that I have always found interesting and would love to brainstorm more.

***Emotional Flux (FxF)
Shenhe had homicidal tendencies when she was a child, before Cloud Retainer bound her with the Red Ropes. In doing so, she also suppressed the woman's range of emotions. So what would happen if the Red Ropes were ever severed? How would Shenhe react to having to feel all of her suppressed emotions on top of dealing with her own violent nature? Looking for someone to play Lumine or Ganyu for this plot.

**Icarus (FxF, FutaxF, MxF)
This plot is a modern spin of Icarus. MC falls for YC who is a well known celebrity, they hit it off in a whirlwind romance and MC gets caught up in the limelight. Trying to prove to YC she can handle the stress and drama of being associated with a celebrity. Against YC's guidance, she does everything she shouldn't and gets overwhelmed. Their relationship slowly becomes a toxic, love/hate storm of obsessive romance (rough plot, short term RP).

What Happens in the Dark (FxF, FutaxF)
This is just a loose plot for a darker, apocalyptic RP. Thinking about something with mutants that have to stay in the shadows after a decade of toxic clouds that blocked out the sun. Would like to bounce ideas off of someone.

**PLOTS WILL BE UPDATED WHEN EVER THE MUSE HITS**

Last edited:
Unfortunately lost some potential partners. Updated plot and at this time I will only be expecting 1, maybe 2 RPs.

Bump, craving some high fantasy. Similar to Marvel's Eternals or some Harry Potter universe. Also interested in playing a dragon shifter 🐉

Dragon plot has been taken, still looking for one more partner.

Back
Top Bottom