Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed. Thank you everyone.

Jumbled

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
A Note From Me:

Hello my artsy friends!

As a member of the Design Team, I've been working with staff to establish a fun and inclusive way to challenge our community to create art and become more involved. This forum will serve as the testing grounds for things to come, if it all goes well. And if not, then we can at least say we had fun here. I encourage you all to look this over, and tell your friends about it, since I'm certainly not a part of every circle here on BMR.

Be sure to watch this thread if you want to be notified of any updates!

MAC.gif

Cont'd:

Hello, everyone. I want to welcome you to my field-testing of the “Monthly Art Collection.” For the purposes of this trial, please feel free to chat in this thread, provide me with feedback about the concept, and to compliment any art. That being said, I’m going to dive straight into the Rules we’ll be following here during this month.

rules-mac.gif
  1. There will be a theme for the Monthly Art Submission. Art must be related to the theme in some way.
  2. One art submission per user. Yes, staff members are invited to participate, too!
  3. Users must send their art to me through a DM with a screenshot or photo of a WIP (work in progress) image as proof of their work. I cannot accept art without a progress picture.
  4. All art is kept anonymous in the thread. Do not reveal your art, or other’s to the public.
  5. Do not submit or claim someone else’s art as your own. This is a reportable offense.
  6. Art may be any medium: Digital art (drawings, photo-manipulations), Traditional Art (sketches, paintings, etc.), any sort of Crafting (macaroni art, sewing, sculpting etc), and whatever else you can think of. Images should be large enough to see the art without needing to zoom in, and small enough that it does not stretch the page.
  7. All art must be SFW (Safe for Work).
  8. All art pieces must be turned into me by the 25th of this month.
  9. I will create a poll that will run from the 26th-30th of this month.
  10. The art piece that collects the most votes will be featured in my art thread, Jumbled Art.
  11. Usernames will be revealed after 4-30-2022. If you wish to remain anonymous, please let me know when submitting your art through DM.

unknown.png

April Showers bring May Flowers!

(spring time, rain, flowers, rebirth, etc)

Last edited:
[ Entries! ]
(Click images to see the full size!)

ASBMF1.png

Last edited:
[ LAST MONTH'S FAVORITE! ]
(An honorable mention)

DigitalSiren
uts1.jpg

Last edited:
@Jericho Z. Barrons omg, bb. I dont know how much art you're showcasing these days but I thought of you when I started hunting for my sketchbook this morning. :heart:

@Jericho Z. Barrons omg, bb. I dont know how much art you're showcasing these days but I thought of you when I started hunting for my sketchbook this morning. :heart:
Why you guys do this? XD the year 2022 I'm doing a year long private art project, keeping my art hidden from all eyes for the whole year. The pieces won't be revealed until next year.

Definitely wanna support this but this year is tied up in self-care work. If this fun thing with monthly artist showcase happens again next year, I might be inclined to participate. (y) 💕

Why you guys do this? XD the year 2022 I'm doing a year long private art project, keeping my art hidden from all eyes for the whole year. The pieces won't be revealed until next year.

Definitely wanna support this but this year is tied up in self-care work. If this fun thing with monthly artist showcase happens again next year, I might be inclined to participate. (y) 💕
Obviously I have good timing.
Also, that's so cool!

Hey everyone! Time is running out for entries.
Although I am loving the three we have, I absolutely hope to get more before the 25th!

Send me art, everyone!

Last day for this month's art! Decided to doodle for the theme as I wait to wrap things up. Mine's not a real "entry" but you guys inspired me!

unknown.png

While we're waiting for our votes to come in, I'm ready to start talking about next month.
We didn't get a lot of traffic here art wise, but I'm not discouraged because I had fun, I love the art I'm seeing, and like-- I hope you guys had fun, too!

The new theme for May will continue in here. I'll rearrange the thread when I can... (I'm moving on May 1st so we'll play it by ear)

I'm thinking
"April Showers bring May Flowers"
As in, anything regarding rebirth (... not zombies unless it's a spring time zombie), regrowth, flowers, rain, and other things that just scream spring! We're so close to summer that we need to enjoy the spring while it's still around.

Back
Top Bottom