Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post apocalypse role play

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
So there is a book about the apocalypse happening and in the new world, there are certain people who possess abilities. It focuses on a girl who is trying to get to her grandma only find out that the end of the world happened because gods are playing a game and the players are really tarot cards. I really love the aspect of the tarot cards. I don't really want to make it a game cause in the books they have to kill each other and the last one stands lives forever until the next games. While that is interesting, I feel like that almost crosses the line of god playing and I don't want to have people upset because another character killed them.

Anyways I was thinking it could be more like an academy type. The tarot cards must learn their abilities. You will be able to choose your card and abilities. Since there are opposites like sun and moon, these could be lovers or twins (not both).

I was thinking it could either be tarot cards or the zodiac signs. Please let me know if you are interested and if we get enough people I can start a new group role play!!

Back
Top Bottom