Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Plots, Taboo, Fandoms!

Gambol

The Haunted
Welcome to this really disorganized thread. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to look around. I'll try to keep things readable by separating them into sections. Please read below for rules and content!

INTRODUCTION
I have a large coursework in real life. If I don't reply straightaway, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you! I'll try to let you know when I can't be online. Otherwise, I enjoy out-of-character conversations and plotting! Here are some very quick facts about me:
  • Pacific Standard Time
  • 8 years of role-play experience
  • Typically posts between 400 to 1000 words
    • More content will mean more time required to write
  • Will try to post once every two days, depending on the motivation to write and how interested I am in the plot
CHARACTERS & TROPES
I tend to play dominant top characters. If you like romance thrown in there, we'll definitely work well together. Though most of my plots are set in modern/slice-of-life settings, I am very big on high-fantasy! If you feel like you'd want to see some of that, please let me know!
  • Fandom role-plays are totally cool, though it would depend on which characters we are playing. Inquire within!

WORD BANK
  • Incest
    • Dad x Son/Daughter
    • Uncle x Nephew/Niece
    • Older Brother x Brother/Sister
    • Son x Mom
  • Taboo
    • Best Friend's Older Brother
    • Best Friend's Dad
    • Best Friend's Mom
    • Best Friend's Sister
    • Next-door Neighbor
      • Dad Next-door
    • Son/Daughter's Best Friend
    • Hired Tutor
    • Dad x Babysitter
    • Cuckhold
    • Cheating
  • Other
    • Futanari (male or female)
    • Age Difference
    • Size Difference
    • Risk of Pregnancy
    • Furry/Anthromorphic
    • Omegaverse
What I Will NOT Do
Please do not ask if I am interested in doing any of the following.
  • FxF
  • F in MxF
  • Futa in MxFuta
  • Playing as a celebrity or any real life people
  • Playing fandom characters (unless it is doubling and there has to be a substantial amount of plot to smut)
  • Gore
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • Diapers
Example Plots; Realistic
  • YC is hired by their neighbor to sit in and watch his kids for a couple of hours. Easy enough, it shouldn't be too hard to keep some them entertained. There's just only one problem. It's becoming more and more clear that he's coming on to them. They realize that it won't be long before they slip up, and the neighbor is a very persuasive man. Is the risk of entering an affair with a married man worth it?
  • YC's father has just gotten through a messy divorce. He's a strong man, but that doesn't mean he isn't incapable of feeling hurt. Regardless, life moves on, but YC notices that he's been trying to drown himself in work. It's up to YC to step in and comfort him, by any means necessary.
  • It shouldn't be like this. YC had sworn to never date their best friend's brother, but here they were, sloppily making out with him after one too many drinks. YC must keep their relationship a secret while avoiding their best friend's inquiries, and his girlfriend.
  • YC had moved on, and so did their ex. That should have been where they left things, but circumstances suddenly re-ignite something within them. Though they both had since started new relationships, their bodies are just too compatible.
Example Plots; Fantasy
  • The Dragon Rider
    • MC is the highlord of the northern states where its people are known to ride dragons into battle.
    • YC is sent to marry him in an arranged marriage.
      • MC and YC must navigate court politics to overcome the trials and tribulations of their marriage and clashing cultures.
  • The Ebon Knight
    • MC is an Ebon Knight, ruthless warriors with a ravenous appetite for carnal pleasure and bloodshed.
    • YC is a lowly tavern waiter/waitress.
      • It doesn't take long for YC to discover what happens when a man has been away from civilization for months on end.
  • The Emperor
    • After being kidnapped by an evil enchantress, YC is saved by MC, the emperor, a former hero who only just recently took up the sword again. They are constantly surrounded by court intrigue, but nothing can keep them apart in more ways than one.
  • The Chieftan
    • YC is brought to the chieftan of tribe, MC, a ruthless orc warrior who takes what he wants, when he wants. You have just become his new plaything/husband/wife.
  • The Eldritch God
    • YC is brought to the altar of an ancient god as his sacrifice. Instead of swallowing up your life, MC has decided that he would much rather turn you into his priest/priestess and eat off of your carnal desires.
    • MC could be a good god as well.
  • The Contract
    • YC makes a contract with MC, a powerful sorcerer, for a single wish. In return, YC must meet all of MC's sexual requests.
  • Mating Season
    • YC and MC are wolf shifters from different tribes.
      • Every year, eligible shifters gather in a neutral territory to search for their mate.
        • It doesn't take long for them to find each other.
  • Summoned
    • YC is dared by their friends to summon a demon. The ritual is a success, but the demon you summon isn't just any ordinary demon. He is the king of the underworld, and you find yourself at his mercy.
Fandoms
DOUBLING REQUIRED = ★
CRAVING RATING = ⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟
  • ★ Hazbin Hotel
    • ✪✪✪✪✪
  • ☆ Pokemon
    • ✪✪⍟⍟⍟
  • ★ FFXIV
    • ✪✪✪⍟⍟
  • ★ Fire Emblem Series
    • ✪✪⍟⍟⍟
  • ★ DC