Mx Female Understanding Neighbor

theboyinthedark69

Meteorite
You are a 41 year old sub-urban housewife locked into your dreary daily life. Everyday you live the same routine; early morning yoga class, some housework, cooking, and then pottering around the house trying to entertain yourself. How long has it been since you have been intimate with your husband? How long since he had looked at you with interest and desire?
You know you are good looking, every time you go shopping heads turn, but the relationship seem to be dead. The spark lost.

The only tingle of spark you feel is when you interact with me, your next door neighbor. Fit, financially well off, and only 30, I work as a web-designer from home. I am around all day, and every time you step out, I find an excuse to step out too, and talk to you. But I don't just talk; my eyes hungrily ravish your body, checking out your ass, your breasts, your legs. I do it shamelessly, not caring that you can see me.

Today is your 42nd birthday, you had gone out for dinner with your husband. Coming home he fell asleep promptly. In your living room you notice a wrapped present with no note. Opening it you find red, lacy lingerie set containing a chemise and a g-string. While there is no note, you know without a doubt that I had left it there. I had a spare key of yours, you had one of mine......

---------------------------------------------

Hi BMR! I am looking for a female who could play this character. What do you do? Do you ignore the gift? Or do you put it on and sneak into my house?

I am open to all kinks and would like to discuss the specifics of this role-play before we get started. My limits are the usual (scat, blood, beast, snuff, etc).

Back
Top Bottom