Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Hooker in the Wasteland. (Seeking Female or Femboy Characters for Falloutesque RP Scene.)

I'mBlue

Super-Earth
As one might expect in a society desperately trying to rebuild itself after a near extinction event, social stigmas and conventions that were once taken for granted are now gone. Federal mints haven't been operational for hundreds of years, so the use of paper or coin currencies is out of the question. Nationwide banks met a similar fate, so one can't simply swipe their credit cards to purchase items. Obviously a replacement currency needed to be adopted alongside just outright bartering, and that replacement became the abundant Nuka Cola bottle caps scattered all over the wasteland.

I was thinking that in this universe futanari are the result of a rare genetic mutation caused by the radiation that exists almost everywhere out in the wasteland, but rather than being viewed as a freak of nature they're viewed as exotic, desirable, perfect for playing both the dominant and submissive roles. In short, they're built for sex work. I was lucky enough to find permanent employment in one of the larger, safer settlements of the wastes, using my unique "charms" to bring a wide variety of customers into my employer's establishment.

As for the scene itself I was thinking it could be multiple scenes, where yc is actually different characters visiting me at different times to satisfy a wide variety of kinks and fantasies. As for characters, furries are heavily preferred but I'm not completely against using more human anime style characters. If this sounds like something you might be interested in and want to work out the details feel free to message me to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom