Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice Taking a hiatus

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
Hello everyone,

This isn't an easy post for me to make, but I need to focus on my own health for a time. I will be taking a step back from my Administrative duties for the month of April, and hopefully will be returning around the beginning of May.

If you need anything you would normally contact me for, please get in touch with another member of staff, which I have provided a clickable link to access the list, if you need any help. I will still log on, so don't be a stranger!

Take care, and remember it's okay to take a step back and reflect on everything/heal. You matter. ❤️

~ Ironic

I hope you get what you need and deserve out of this break. You'll be dearly missed, bb.

Don't vanish on us pls 🤍

We've been on this site almost the same amount of time. You're an institution, as far as I'm concerned.

Be well, Ironic. Take care of yourself. That's all that truly matters. 💚

Take care lovely one. You do matter. Taking time for yourself is never wrong. Love your face! ♥♥♥

Please take care of yourself! You will be missed but your health is far more important. 💛 Hope everything gets better for you during this time.

Take care, sweet friend.

It’s not often I visit these parts anymore, but I do think of you and wish you well. You know how to get ahold of me if you need to chat.

Back
Top Bottom