Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any There's a little something for everyone~

BunnyB0y

Meteorite
UfNYVSv.png

ABOUT
~~~
Name: Hunter Lee

~~~
ROLEPLAY NOTES
~~~
Lengths I can Write: Novella, Multi-Para, Paragraphs, Semi-Para

Genre's I Play: Horror, Romace, Psychological. Monster, Fantasty, Cyberpunk, Scifi, Comedy, Slice of Life, Adventure, Genre-Mix

Characters I will Play: Female, Male, Trans Male, Trans Female, Feminine, Masculine, Top, Bottom, Switch, Other

Partners I will Play Against: Female, Male, Trans Male, Trans Female, Feminine, Masculine, Top, Bottom, Switch, Other

~~~
RULES
~~~
~ As tempting as it may be, please don't spam me.

~ If I show disinterest in a kink or have verbally said I do not wish to participate in something, please don't try to force my hand.

~ I do not/will not participate in any underage activity. If you even so much as try to request it, I will report you in a heart beat.

~~~
PLOT IDEAS
~~~

(NOTE: Any and all plot's written below are rough ideas and rough ideas alone. They can all have whatever gender as which ever character and each idea can be changed and rearranged to fit what we both desire. That being said, I'm always happy to hear out your plot ideas as I love to hear other peoples desires.)

In a world where high tech future and supernatural meet, yokai, spirits and supernatural beings are lower class to humans and often used more as products or civil servents for every day work. Muse A is a private detective who takes up any kind of case, from lost items to murders. Cheatings spouses to kidnappings. One day, while investigating a storage port filled with yokai smugglers, they come across a shipment container with a recently captured Kitsune inside. Muse B, the Kitsune, is a rare creature with illusion magic and abilities though in reality is also just an every day pickpocket who happened to get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Deciding to rescue the Kitsune, Muse A does it on the condition that Muse B becomes their partner seeing how useful their ability may be in the detectives line of work.

Muse A is just an ordinary person in an ordinary mordern world. That is, until one drunken stuper later, they find themselves waking up in a less than ordinary, mordern world. Having no idea how they got there, they wake up surrounded by a hauntingly beautiful forest where not too long later, they are attacked by real life goblins. With little warning and little time to adjust to the sight of actual living goblins, they are lucky to make it out alive when a beast/human hybrid appears out of nowhere to rescue them. Muse A is then taken back to a rundown old farm to recover and discovers they have well and truely entered a whole new world where mythical creatures are an everyday thing and modern technology is not. Muse A only then finds out the small group of beast/human hybrids are at risk of loosing their little farm and as a token of gratitude for saving their life, decides to stay and help rescue the little farm and it's less than human inhabitance.

Muse A finds themselves caught between a rock and a hardplace when Muse B suddenly pops into their lives. Muse B can either be the world most dangerous hitman or a supernatural being the goverment has been experimenting on for years. Either way, the goverment is after them and after breaking into Muse A's house, they entangle poor Muse A in a misunderstanding resulting in both of them having to go on the run together. The goverment assumes Muse A is infact aiding and abedding the criminal they are after and so the two must speed off across the country. Avoiding police, swat, hitman, bounty hunters and more galor.

Anything zombie apocolypse related is very much encourages.

Anything harem related is very much encouraged.

Anything monster related is very much encouraged.

I have more ideas but I'm tired now. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom