Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴄᴀʀʏ ~『 ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ 』{open}

How can I improve this thread?

• Better coding / more unique look

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No request form

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hexx

Deliciously dark
introduction.png
Welcome!
I've been playing with photoshop for a few years but I always find the main time I improve or really get stuck into it is when I take on requests, so here I am!
My style has varied throughout the years, so you can expect that after a while I'll go through phases of using different effects.
Please note that this thread should be considered NSFW - images will be in spoilers but just be aware they may be a bit raunchy.
Please do not take any graphics that weren't made for you, it's not fair to who it was made for.
The templates are all up to be copied, I'll make sure to add the code of them below.
There's not really much else to say, aside from I hope you enjoy the thread and please feel free to request away!

Last edited:
gallery.png
This is where I'll post some graphics I've made to give you an idea of what I can do. I honestly learn the most while making graphics for people, so my style may change up and go through phases while I learn. Please do not take any graphics for yourself from this area. These are graphics I've made for myself / others. If you'd like a graphic of your own please request it down below.

test

Last edited:
requests.png
Slots:
  1. [Open]
  2. [Open]
  3. [Open]
  4. [Open]
Past Orders:
Luxury (Sig & Ava set)

If you'd like a graphic made please fill out this form and drop it in the thread (I have this in place just so I don't forget any information and it's easy for me to look back and find what I need):
Code:
[b]What type of graphic are you looking for? (Avatar / signature set, character, thread images)[/b]:
[b]Is there a specific size you want? (Pixels)[/b]:
[b]Do you have any specific images you want used? (links please!)[/b]:
[b]What feeling would you like the graphic(s) to give?[/b]:
[b]Would you like any specific colours?[/b]:
[b]If you're requesting thread graphics, what title graphics do you want?[/b]:

Last edited:
resources.png
I'll list any important resources here for myself and for anyone else that may need them.

Last edited:
Hi... so I'm new to the site, but I want to pretty up my stuff, and I think this is an open request thread, let me know if it's not :)

What type of graphic are you looking for? (Avatar / signature set, character, thread images):
Avatar/Signature set, maybe images for my request thread (but that's still under construction)

Is there a specific size you want? (Pixels):
I'm unsure what is normal/appropriate on this site, but I'm open to suggestions

Do you have any specific images you want used? (links please!):
Nothing specific but I love the vibe of this image though it doesn't need to be included

What feeling would you like the graphic(s) to give?:
If it's okay, I'm just going to list some descriptive words :)
Glitz, glamour, opulence, Luxury :p, Diamonds, wine, high heels, designer clothes, Yachts, mansions, Decadence, sparkle, Lesbian

If you're requesting thread graphics, what title graphics do you want?:
About me
Writing Requirements
Kinks/Limits
Plots/Themes/Ideas
Current Cravings

Hi... so I'm new to the site, but I want to pretty up my stuff, and I think this is an open request thread, let me know if it's not :)

What type of graphic are you looking for? (Avatar / signature set, character, thread images):
Avatar/Signature set, maybe images for my request thread (but that's still under construction)

Nothing specific but I love the vibe of this image though it doesn't need to be included

Glitz, glamour, opulence, Luxury :p, Diamonds, wine, high heels, designer clothes, Yachts, mansions, Decadence, sparkle, Lesbian

About me
Writing Requirements
Kinks/Limits
Plots/Themes/Ideas
Current Cravings
It's definitely open!

Love the descriptive words you used, that gives me a good idea. I'll get started. ^.^

Thank you!
Sorry for the delay! I've been a little distracted with some things I had to deal with.

I've come up with a first draft of your avatar and signature, let me know what you think. I'm happy to edit it as much as you want or do a new idea completely. ^.^ I know you liked that image quite a bit so I figured that'd do nicely as a main image.

Luxury_Icon.png

Luxury_sig.png

Eventually but It's no rush
I completely forgot about the profile banner. I actually made one signature before the current one, as like a base. Maybe that will fit for the profile banner if you like it x
Luxury1_sig.png
May be better than the little invisible bits of the png above. :heart:

About me
Writing Requirements
Kinks/Limits
Plots/Themes/Ideas
Current Cravings
Hey! I know it's been a hot minute, I've just come back from an impromptu hiatus, would you still like the thread graphics mentioned here?

I don’t know if it’s necessary, i don’t think many people actually read it now that I’m not new 😂
Hehe I understand, I think they still would! Just give me a shout if you do want them. ^.^

Back
Top Bottom