Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking High Fantasy Epic

Emillion

No Creature of Theirs
Hi! I'm Emillion. Or Em.
Female. 30s. Canadian.

What I'm Looking for in a Roleplay:

I have finally figured out how to put it into words. Yay!

Basically?

A D&D campaign without the actual game mechanics (stats/dice) and a lore/history that we make up as we go. There is no GM. We are both GM. We both forward plot, create chaos, and control NPCs. We take turns leading a story where needed.

Bring me an OC (or two) and I'll bring mine. I don't care who you bring as long as they'd SOMEWHAT function in a classic, high fantasy adventure.

I don't care...
  • If they're a saint or a sociopath
  • How tall they are.
  • How old they are.
I want romance/sex to happen organically as our characters get to know each other through their (mis)adventures. Some characters may end up rivals, some lovers, some BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. I prefer the primary romantic/sexual pairing(s) to be M/F but am open to others as secondaries.

Kinks:
Because me not actually specifying has cost me partners, I'm sure....

Let's just keep it straightforward...
  • Stick it wherever. Vaginal, Oral, Anal... All good by me. Though some characters may be more reluctant than others depending on their sexual experiences.
  • Rough OR sweet. I like both. Switch it up once in a while. Restraint, aggression, AND vanilla. Different characters will be into different things.
  • I can accommodate a dom/sub preference, but I prefer to let our characters figure it out themselves story-wise and don't really like putting MCs in a box.
  • Rape/Non Con. Sure. Yeah. Rape happens sometimes. It sometimes happens a lot. It's not a sexual kink... but it can be used as a plot device. Or it can not happen at all. That being said.... strict non-con plots are not my thing.
  • The usual 'nos'.... and a no to anything physically 'unrealistic'; hyper/macro/micro, inflation...

What you can expect from me:
  • A post or two every week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I don't have a lot of time most days but will communicate OOC.
    • I do love OOC talk about the roleplay and characters even when I don't have time to write a reply.
  • 300-500 word replies that both react to your reply AND move story forward. (Up to 1500-2000 for scene changes/openers/when I need to get something done.)
  • A variety of characters. Mostly female.

To the Point:
I really just want to sandbox something. Make it up as we go. Lets throw some OCs together and see what kind of trouble they get into/make/attempt to prevent. Bring your archetype to the table and let's fuck 'em up/over.

Have an OC you're itching to write or revive? Throw them at me in a PM and I'll throw one back. PROBABLY with some cliche but simple 'hook' to force them into each other's paths.

..... As an aside... If I vanished on you, and if you have no hard feelings.... hit me up! We can pick it up or start anew if you're willing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom