Mx Male Magi's MxM Musings [Looking for dark/taboo]

Magi_monk

Super-Earth
A little about me
  • Hello there, you can call me Magi!
  • I've been roleplaying on various platforms for over a decade now
  • My post lengths tend to vary between 3-5 paragraphs, but I can write considerably more if the mood strikes.
  • Only willing to write on this forum - PMs preferred.
  • I write in the third-person
  • My plot/smut ratio varies wildly, sometimes I love a lot of smut, sometimes I enjoy a balance and other times I can lean very heavily into story/world building. It really depends on my mood or the particular story I'm writing.
  • In sexual scenes/dynamics/relationships, I have a strong preference for my characters to be the ones being dominated. Some may be submissive, others will fight like hell. In plots where the relationship is reciprocal I am happy to play a more equal relationship.
What I'm looking for in a writing partner
  • I'm happy to write with any gendered writer, it really doesn't matter to me.
  • Someone able to write at least 2-4 paragraphs for each post (though more is welcome). I understand that sometimes there isn't a whole lot to say, but the one thing that will lose my interest quicker than anything are 1-2 liners with little substances/description.
  • Someone who writes in the third-person (though not during OOC chat ;) )
  • Communication - I'm looking for writers that I can collaborate with, who are willing to brainstorm an idea with me or drive the story forward alongside me. Please let me know if something isn't working for you or if you'd like to include something in our story.
Kinks & Themes I'm looking for
(Pairings/plots don't need to have all of these to catch my interest, but certainly some of these)
  • Any and all settings/time periods (historical accuracy may not be all that accurate :sneaky:)
  • Authority figures/well-liked peers abusing the trust placed in them
  • Physical force
  • Mental pressure/coercion/blackmail
  • Corruption
  • Non-con
  • Incest
  • Prostitution/pimping out and/or free use
  • Master/slave
  • Bondage
  • Group scenes/gangbangs
  • Age gaps
  • Pain - sexual and non-sexual
  • Violence/abuse
  • While I enjoy plots/stories that are generally pretty dark/grim, there is room for some light amidst the shadow, some reprieve from the pain. Or not, that's fine too!
Hard NOs
(Anything not listed here, or mentioned above, is open for discussion/negotiation)
  • Scat
  • Piss
  • Vomit
Pairings
(MC in bold (all ages 16+). Willing to add additional characters to these pairings and play multiple characters for the right plot/pairing. Not in order of preference or exhaustive, other pairings will be considered.)
  • Teacher x Student
  • Bully x Bullied
  • Coach x Athlete
  • Cop x Civilian
  • Father x Son
  • Older Brother x Younger Brother
  • Uncle x Nephew
  • Abductor x Abductee
  • Guard x Prisoner
  • Soldier x POW/Civilian
  • Noble x Peasant
  • Conqueror x Conquered