Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male MxM roleplays magic/fantasy/1-3 Original characters

Keyrow

Meteorite

Hello my name is Keyrow. I am currently looking for MxM roleplays with 1-2 people

Some roleplay information about me

I usually play the bottom/submissive as in the past I've tried top/dominant and it wasn't enjoyable for me or my partner but I am willing to work with you on switch if you are really set on it.

I'm willing to write as 1 character 3 characters max in a single roleplay.

I am pretty comfortable with darker roleplays and am willing to work with you but I have a limit. If more soft roleplays are your thing I'm ok with that!

I like to roleplay with fiction involved such as magic and humanoid (humans with animal features such as horns, wings etc) but I'm open to other ideas. Please don't be afraid to message me with your ideas and we can see from there!

How I roleplay
I write in third person
All my characters are never younger then 21
I draw my characters and don't do face claims.
I am a fairly detailed writer and can give decent sized replies that express the mood of my character well. You won't get one sentence replies from me basically lol
I only use OC's
I need some decent story line behind the roleplay it can't be all smut.
I have been in short term and long term roleplays (almost a year long) before.
Strong OOC communication

Looking for in a role-play partner
Prefer third person writing
Will only roleplay with adult characters (20+)
Face claims, description or drawings are all acceptable to me.
Decent sized replies with detailed writing.
Strong OOC communication.
Please be active.

Kinks
F-list has been added
Yes= I've role played this in the past/I am comfortable to role play this.
Maybe=On the fence and would need to talk to you.
No=I will not role play this at all.

Scenarios I'm looking to roleplay right now

2-3 Characters scenario-My characters vary from straight (for now) or Bi or Gay. I can work with you getting the details figured out.

Honestly I would say go crazy here and send me your ideas as I've thought of many scenarios with having 2-3 characters I roleplay that there's to many to write here.

Of course there's the 'all serving a master' story line as well if you're into that but I want to hear your ideas.

1 character scenario- The same applies here my character can start out straight or Bi or Gay depends on our decision.

Some basic ideas

I've done all the basic angel/demon poor/rich tiny/strong a lot and I'm only willing to roleplay these themes if they have a fun/special twist.

Really simple example of something I'd roleplay.
YC King x MC Prince (Can or can't have magic)
Wronged for many years YC has been forced to rule over the north where things have been rough. Seeking aid from the plentiful southern kingdom but their cries always ignored. That is until the king catches wind of a secret convoy passing through his land unannounced, a royal convoy at that. Learning the prince of the south resides in that convoy the king decides to take a little revenge and take the southern prince for himself if he can't have the kings aid.

Angels and demons have always been indifferent but as the human race died out the once mighty civilization of angels fell, demons rose to walk the earth in their place and assume power while as the years past angels began to died out. The more control the demons acquired the deeper angels were forced into isolation. Generations have past and angels have evolved to adapt to their now wild surroundings. With the small groups left mutations began to appear. Halo's long gone from their appearance and more feathers appear on different parts of the body, but when an angel is spotted for the first time with white wings sporting a pattern it's to much for some demons to ignore. After the long reign the angels once had demons often see them as a prized possession now after their fall from power. Pure and mighty, all the more fun to own one. When this angel finds himself caught in a trap and taken away from his home to a gilded cage what will be in store for him?

COMMUNICATION IS KEY
I am very big on creating the characters together whether it be the actual designs or the characteristics. I want us to create characters we can both enjoy.
Please let me know if you're leaving for a long period of time I will do the same.
I think OOC is very important as we can take the roleplay a direction we're happy with and plan out some scenarios for the future.
I'm always open to you sending me ideas or asking about situations we can roleplay.

I prefer to roleplay using private messages on the forum.

If any of these interest you send me a message and we can chat. Hope you hear from you soon! :)
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom