Closed ðŸ”¥ The Fires of Creation 🔥 NSFW (WIP)

Closed - no longer seeking

Light-Fox

Why are we dreaming alone?🎶~☾⋆*・゚
Sincere apologies, fellow writer or roleplayer, but this thread is currently under construction and is not ready. Please watch your step and excuse the mess.

This is my first request thread, and I am taking my time to build it up from scratch piece by piece. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day. Within this thread, you will eventually be able to discover a great many things ranging from plots and pairings to themes and fandom interests. Even favorite images and quotations from books, movies, music, and history or historical figures. As you can see, it will be quite the undertaking.

For now, it will just be the barest beginnings of a request thread.

Rules
#1 Have fun. Seriously. Otherwise, what's the point?

#2 Respect. It's a two way street. Respect me and I will respect you. Respect my limits and I will respect yours.

#3 Although this should be basic common sense, real life comes first at all times. This goes both ways. Life can be really demanding. Whether it's adulting, physical or mental health, an alien invasion, or a zombie apocalypse, real life comes first and the other person may need to disappear. It happens. That being said.....

#4 Communication. It is definitely a thing. A heads up would definitely be appreciated, but it isn't a requirement. But good communication is part of good roleplay chemistry and harmony. I may not be perfect at it, and I certainly don't expect you to be, but it is better for the longevity of our roleplay partnership that we both try to make an effort. If you tell me that you no longer have an interest in continuing our roleplay, I will probably ask a question or two about what went wrong for self-improvement purposes but will then wish you a good day or great week and that will be the end of it.

#5 I don't really have a paragraph or word count requirement, as I prefer to write organically. For spelling and grammar, all I ask is that you be understandable.

#6 I do not play as canon characters.

#7 I reserve the right to change or add rules at any time.

#8 By messaging me about this RT, you certify that you have read and agree to these rules.

Themes

Pairings

Plots

Fandoms

The Codex Alera
The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind)
Star Wars( New Republic or Old Republic)
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
The Secret Circle
Pokemon
Sailor Moon
Cardcaptors
S-cry-ed
Gundam, Wing and SEED
Guyver
Drizzt Do'Urden series
Code Geass
Anita Blake Vampire Hunter