Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kindly Fairy, Why Are You So Down-and-Dirty?

WaveVelour

Star
(Alright, so this was going to be a plot-idea for a possible RP, that I'd intended to update my RT with. But I decided to turn it to a solo writing project instead. And use it to do some experimentation. Like an open-ended thread in which I can try out new kinks, narratives, and themes. Or just toy with different ideas. Unlike what I'm used to, the story may be a bit dark, and somewhat absurd. A peculiar tale of forced cheeriness, magic, and peril. Like a little musical! The characters are signing their lines =) That's how I imagine it.The dialogue will be weird and whimsical on purpose. Since I won't be trying to cater to any partner, it should give me more freedom. And should also encourage me to be a bit more daring, as in giving my usual maybe's and no's a try.

Comments and feedback are welcome. Suggestions too. But DMs should be used for those. I promise I won't bite. Not too hard, anyway.)

Chapter 1: Good Night, Little Clover

Teeth were brushed, face was moisturised, hair was worn down, and a warm glass of water was chugged. She was ready to go to bed, and venture into the depths of her mind in her dreams. It had been a tiring week, requiring a good night's sleep to enjoy the weekend ahead. With the company of good friends, holding a significant other's hand, or just going solo: a long list of activities could be done throughout those two work-free days of leisure. Most needed a clear head, and a well-rested body to be indulged in.

Ignoring the unread notifications on the screen, Ophelia left her phone on the bedside table to charge overnight. Like the drained battery of her phone, she was quite knackered, bearing a strong desire to lay her form across the mattress like a bright little star in night sky. It had been a couple of weeks since she had broken up with her partner. Thus, she had only her blankets and pillows to hug when the young woman got to bed. The amount of space her small frame occupied on the sheets was modest. Taking advantage of this spaciousness, the young brunette spread her legs wide, stretched her arms out.

Half-closed eyes, and muscles that were on the verge of going limp: tell-tale signs of a body that wished to fall into a refreshing slumber. A table lamp on the other side of the room offered a low-level light to repel her fear of darkness. The claret pyjama bottoms and top she donned didn't expose much of her delicate form. And there wasn't anyone else besides her own in her lovely bedroom to admire her even if she had. The silk material felt light and gentle on her skin, making the girl shimmer within the dimness of the room.

Little digits were pinching the thin stem of a little plant, freshly plucked right outside her two-storey house. A four-leaf clover. Rare, pretty, and bringer of good luck. A charming little thing, vivid and difficult to find. Like she, really. It was said that if one were to find the magical clover, one could summon the kindly fairy to realise the deepest desires of one's heart. With a smile awkwardly wide, and one eye firmly shut, Ophelia admired the symbol of love, hope, and good fortune. "Good night little clover." She put it under her pillow.

A strong light too bright to stare directly illuminated the bedroom. When it faded into a radiant glow, a figure emerged from the light in front of her bed. There she was, the kindly fairy. Curly brown locks, cute dimples on the corners of her smile, and wings as soft and white as clouds. The angelic being looked down at Ophelia. Leaning over the foot of the bed, her fair hands touched the girl's knees. "Hello, darling." The white dress she wore offered an envious cleavage, deepening thanks to her bent body.

In great amazement, Ophelia's tender lips formed an "O" of surprise. "Kindly fairy!" Her thick eyebrows darted up, a giggle of gladness filling the room. "You came, I cannot believe!"

"Of course I did." The magical creature nodded, bright green eyes pierced the girl's. "To realise your heart's desire."

"But kindly fairy, what does it desire I don't know." One of the girl's soft hands gently sat on her chest. As her heart beat intensely, thoughts inevitably crossed her mind. Momentary ambitions both innocent and deviant.

"Oh here's one, don't you see?" Bestowed the gift of reading heads, the fairy raised one of her hands. Her thumb pressed to her middle finger, preparing for a snap.

"That was…" Ophelia averted her eyes. "A flash of thought and not a proper ambition of fond!" Her statement wasn't enough. And didn't hinder the clicking of the fairy's fingers.

Last edited:
Chapter 2: Behind the Cherries

A most pointless endeavour: attempting to make sense of magic. Questioning the methods of who wielded it too was a venture doomed to be fruitless. One could still row upstream, when the places of whimsy were to where the current led. Fair fingers of the fairy sprinkled glitter and dust of gold upon snapping. The sound it produced was distinct. A happy note was played in the room, bouncing within the walls to announce a successfully cast spell. Piercing the veil of apparent innocence, the fairy had reached into the mind of the girl who had summoned her, unjustly discovering the little boats that floated on the sea of desires. Some pink and fluffy, and quite a few that were jagged and gritty.

Twinkling powder of magic cascaded down the headboard of the bed. One either side, steel shackles no feisty brunette could hope to break came to be. As if it had a mind of its own, one of them darted out, however still connected to the headboard with a chain that looked unyielding. Metal jaws embraced a fragile wrist, closing in a clink. Ophelia turned her head, eyes confirming the hindered freedom of her respective arm. "Huh?" With a gaze utterly bewildered, she could only watch as the chain pulled her arm back, insisting her hand stay against the headboard. "But clover lady, didn't know you were that kind of fairy." A clenched little fist swung up and down, testing the firm clutch of the restraint. Strong and persistent it was.

"I am of many flavours." The fairy riddled. Looking at the girl's free hand, she winked. The currently unoccupied shackle obeyed instantly. Lunging like an attack dog, it captured Ophelia's opposite wrist. On command, it pinned that hand up on the bedhead as well. "Not everyone has wings, dear Ophelia." The restraints glided up and down on the headboard, as if there were guide rails they could slide along. They forced the girl to flap her arms, like the pretty wings of a butterfly. "Though I shall make you fly, just watch me." Incredibly soft to touch, hypnotising to gawk, wings of the woman extended out widely. They flapped once, pushing the air outwards, and the fairy up above the bed. She ascended in the room rapidly, but perched on Ophelia's legs gently.

Hazel eyes tracked the lady, widening at the fairy, who straddled her somewhere below the belly.

Sitting in the way of the light coming from behind, the woman's shadow was cast on the wall, and partly on the girl. The dark silhouette had horns at the top of the head the woman didn't appear to have. "Careful not to fly to high," the shackles clanged as Ophelia pulled on them, although knowing she was no match for hardened steel, "for I can be surprisingly feisty." Caramel brows were knitted at the fairy.

"I am aware of your little heart's contents." A spell-capable hand sat on the girl's chest, feeling the beats of the heart underneath, and following the gentle contour of the mounds at the top. Utilising the yet untouched mobility of her hips, Ophelia wriggled them, in an attempt to shake off the hand eager to explore her form. "The reason I've come to aid your flight." Fingers faintly walking down her body soon slid to the side. With both of her hands, she took her by the narrow waist.

After looking down at her lain body, Ophelia's eyes met the fairy. "What if, kindly fairy, I don't want to show what's behind the cherries?"

"I know you want you to not know I know you want to." Leaving that to Ophelia to puzzle out, and tucking her fingers into the waistband of the young woman's crimson bottoms, the fairy yanked twice. Apart from a smooth band of skin, the act revealed the bubblegum pink fabric that covered the girl where it mattered the most. Hotter pink lace detail along the edges, cherries decorated the girl's knickers. "Stop me if you want."

"Can't when you have my hands tied." Ophelia tried to raise her knees. However, the rounded buttocks that pinned them down were too heavy to lift for her pretty legs.

"In that case..."

Last edited:
Chapter 3: Right Kind of Wand

Having her arms restrained, and legs partially immobilised, stopping the fairy from baring her wasn't something Ophelia could currently do. In that case, having her pants stolen was an imminent threat she faced, although the girl couldn't comprehend what particular use a powerful deity might have for the cotton cover of her womanhood. Not much, admittedly. Rather, the fairy was interested in the little flower that it shielded. "For you can see my mind," thinking about the abilities this exotic creature must have possessed, the girl thought out loud, "you must be able to see it without pulling them down." Ophelia was right too. Seeing through her clothes was among the convenient powers the fairy had, which didn't change the fact that she wanted them removed.

"You can't fly with your pants on." The fairy argued. It had yet to start singing, but an index finger pressed against the young brunette's slit told it to shush. "I should prove so you can know." Four fingers of her other hand curled into the front panel of the girl's underwear then. Cherries stretched as the fairy pulled the fabric up, defining the fresh pair of pedals Ophelia had. The woman's index finger began to move up and down, along the shallow cleft between the girl's lower lips. The pink fabric hardly prevented Ophelia from feeling that playful digit. On the other side of the bed, her little toes subtly danced with that finger brushing her through her undergarment.

Upon the excitement that was gently imposed upon her, the girl didn't take long to get damp. The cherry in the centre started to gain a darker hue. The fabric absorbed more moisture. Slow-paced strokes spread that dampness, drawing a short vertical line on the pink knickers. As the tender lips, between which her finger travelled, grew puffier, the fairy could feel the slight uneasiness of the girl's legs against her fair butt. Heartbeats were faster she could tell. Framed by dangling curly locks, a smile widened the magical fairy's full lips. "Getting wet already? Shall I blame the lack of prudishness?" One corner of her mouth turned up more than the other, the woman raised her gaze to set it on the little face that was amusedly distressed.

"How rude of you, fairy." Ophelia lowered her brows. "What did you expect when you tickle my fancy?" A sudden jolt arched her back, redirecting her glares towards the ceiling. The fairy had picked up the pace so abruptly. Ophelia's legs wanted to move, but could only fidget ever so slightly under the woman. As her wetness was improved, cotton no longer offered friction. Glued to the girl's skin, the slippery fabric allowed that soft finger to move intently. And the fairy glided it repeatedly. Rubbing and pressing, she slid her finger over that little crevice. Multiple times a second. Every pass dug the fabric a bit more, encouraged Ophelia's gem to thicken that darker coloured stripe of wetness. Soft moans stimulated gals could hardly hold back were squeezed out of her little mouth. They amused the fairy, as she proved that only a single digit could be enough to make a girl a little noisy.

"It is indeed what I fancy." When the fairy finally stopped rubbing her finger against the girl, the tip of it was visibly shiny. "That little thing I can work into frenzy." Ophelia's knickers suffered the same fate as her pyjama bottoms. Taking the vibrant undergarment by its sides, the woman yanked it down at one sweep. The underwear went upside down, as the gusset had adhered itself to the narrow slit. After clinging to the damp folds between the puffy lips for a moment, the fabric snapped out as the underwear slid farther down her thighs. There was her little flower. At the age of twenty-four, she had shown it to only six or four. It was expressive. Twinkled despite a magical guest who was oppressive. "Sweet and a little sour." Instead of the little fruit that awaited her, the woman looked Ophelia in the eye. "I want it all." She gave a single eyebrow flash.

"It is mine, fairy." Moving beyond the hem of her crimson top, her glances found the freshly exposed bits of her body. "And I'm not that generous to lend it to everyone who asks." Caramel eyebrows sloped inwards as Ophelia suggested.

"What if I ask it so nicely?" Shortly after raising a hand, the woman snapped her fingers. A cylindrical object appeared in the same hand. A plastic body, and a rubbery head at the end. It was a toy, alright. For the use of an adult. That could treat a lonely woman quite right.

"Kindly fairy, you are a fraud!" The shackles clanked as Ophelia pushed her hands forwards as far as her restraints allowed. "That's not the right kind of wand, everyone knows."

A stream of sparkling particles spiralled the toy then, turning it into a magic wand. A gold star attached to a thin stick, it indeed seemed to belong in a fairy tale. Fingers tightened around the bottom of the slender handle. "Is that the wand you know and love?" Having been called a fraud gave the fairy a frown. "Careful what you wish to get the feel of."

Inspective eyes followed the wand as the fairy gently lowered it. "Yes." Ophelia responded. The object was pulled back a little too. "That's the one I kno-" Her eyes went wide, bottom lip twitching. Short laboured gasps shook the girl's chest. A sharp sting she had never felt before put her in shock, as she blankly looked down like a twitchy statue that couldn't move. The star of the wand was missing. Had vanished into a girl who had chosen a wrong word. A wet sponge stabbed by a blunt knife, what that disturbing thud had sounded like. She herself had been the little star at the end of a wand stick, the golden one embedded inside her. Sharp corners pushing into her delicate walls, poking and expanding her at the same time, it did hurt. Quite badly at that.

"Sometimes, dear Ophelia," the fairy explained, rotating the stick she still held, pointy wings of the star grazing the tender pink flesh on the inside, "you only need to turn the key."

"AAAH!"

Last edited:
Chapter 4: Need Them Wide (Part 1)

Sharp and pointy, certainly they weren't traits the girl liked things to have that entered her through an opening between the legs. Like a key sliding across the fancy bodywork of a well-polished car, corners of the golden wand scratched her inner walls. Poking in them constantly, scraping against her tenderness rather agonisingly. It was a warning engraved on the pink folds of her tunnel of love, strongly suggesting that she should talk to her fairy more carefully. Despite the pain that drew tears out of her eyes, it was a difficult promise to keep, as Ophelia had always been a stubborn woman guilty of bluntness.

Her head knocked at the headboard behind. "Out! Out!" The young brunette called. Her fair thighs were tensed to no end, like the rest of her tightened little form. Clenched fists were uneasy, never seemed to be tired of testing the unyielding embrace of the shackles. The shriek that filled the bedroom was replenished only too often. The fairy had to place a hand on the girl's wriggling belly. To tame it slightly, while turning the magic wand where it poorly fit. Diameter of her gentle cave wasn't wide enough to encircle the whole star. The mullet of five points reshaped the girl's tunnel as it spun in her. Once again sitting sideways in Ophelia, it finally stopped pivoting. That was when the fairy fulfilled the girl's wish, and pulled it out.

Teeth gritted, while her body quivered. On its way out, the end of the wand didn't sting less. During her struggle, a rogue lock jumped in front of her face, behind which she glared at the fairy-turned-witch. "That has no place in my…" For a second, she lowered her eyes to where she was bare. "What kind of fairy makes a girl cry?" Ophelia asked, a lingering ache still making her feel the ghost of the wand that had invaded her body gladly for a short while.

"Tell me, Ophelia." The fairy started. "Now which wand do you think a fairy should hold?" Trusting that her experience with the current one would make the girl opt for the one she had complained about, she asked another time.

"Of course the other." The message was received quite well. And Ophelia didn't disappoint. "What they call the buzzer." Still, there were more lessons to teach this gal. "How else could I recover?" As she continued, the fairy's magic worked once more. It enveloped the tool, transforming it back to an adult massager wand. Undoubtedly, to be used on the only lady flower in the house that wasn't covered. Squinting at the toy, Ophelia argued. "This is not how fairy tales go." Coy about the toying of her intimate parts, she continued. "Ask anyone, they'll let you know."

One after the other, fair fingers of the fairy fell on fair skin, as the woman tapped them against the girl's thigh. "So, that's what you need." She pondered. "Friends to watch your sweet." A finger of hers quickly flicked against the girl's tender peach. Others clicked to summon her magic. Three accent chairs popped into existence beside the bed. Two on one side, and one on the other across the bed.

"What do you mean?" Ophelia questioned, fearing she was not in a position that would allow her to show hospitality. "No guest I can entertain." To emphasise her shackled wrists, she rattled them with a tug.

"You can by singing." Fancily rising up, the woman's hand twirled in the air. It wasn't an object what her magic summoned this time, but kindly guests to fill the magically constructed chairs. One guest preferred sex clothed. And enjoyed munching on cheese in the basket of a hot air balloon. Another fancied gals edged with a proper tease. And liked to talk with songs. Light bondage floated the next one's boat, who was fascinated by inhuman beings. Luck or fate, there was something in Ophelia's bedroom that catered to each guest. She had no orange head. Thus, faces around her was foreign to her. Across the strangers in her room, Ophelia glanced. @Laa, @ƒeral, and @bodman54. She had to show them how she looked, without the knickers the fairy took.

"With neither coffee, nor tea." Her gaze jumped from one face to the next. "I can't welcome you three." In her claret top, and lowered bottoms, Ophelia greeted the guests she didn't invite. "What? Feeling comfortable no one could?" Her eyebrows sank lower on her face. "Then, don't, look!" She nodded once at the end. If there weren't held up against the headboard, she would have crossed her arms too.

"Kindly guests, I summoned you." The fairy crawled back on the bed, putting both feet on the floor. "To have an audience for you can guess who." Her vibrator holding hand whirled. With that, ropes of magical particles began to circle Ophelia's ankles, solidifying to form chains that wrapped her calves.

A grumpy, "Heey!" came from the top of the bed. The fairy swung her right arm towards the side. The free end of the respective chain flew into bodman's grasp. Her other arm followed suit, sending the uncoiled part of the other chain towards feral and Laa.

Slightly leaning over the foot of the bed, the fairy smiled down on the girl with exposed sex. "Hold them tight," the being of magic asked of her guests, "we need them wide," giving Ophelia a pat on each leg. Chains indeed kept them spread, didn't allow the girl to close the gap between her legs.

"Easier said than done." Ophelia claimed. Between her thighs, her pink knickers were stretched like the string of a drawn bow. "Conquering these legs of mine." She added. Randomly choosing a guest, she offered a wink. Lace waistband finally gave around a soft thigh, the underwear snapping into the other.

Following that sharp snap, a buzzing was heard in the room as the fairy turned the vibrator on. Like a microphone, she drew the toy closer to the lips. The pulsing head pressed against Ophelia, making the girl sing. "Mmm…" For how long without a relief? The fairy had yet to decide.

(Thank you to everyone who participated!)

Back
Top Bottom