Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male (NSFW) Super submissive RP !ANY RP YOU WANT!

Adventurer Amy

Meteorite
Hey all!
My name is Amy but you might learn to call me something else! :heart:
I'm a 19 year old weeb, I am a huge slut respectable woman, who is way too submissive.

Even if I try to do RP as a dom all it takes it one little order to put me back in my place.
It is just in my nature to receive orders and serve others.
Since I am into anime, keep in mind that I mostly use anime face-claims.
Also, whatever you find below is something that I think everyone will enjoy! ;)

Before I get into the RP however I would like to apologize to those that I ghosted.

For a while I could not get access to my account and now I see how many people I ignored.
Don't be afraid to strike up another RP with me, if you are still interested.

__frog_and_akumi_indie_virtual_youtuber_and_1_more_drawn_by_jin_grey_paladin__6633dc224f44a14e...jpg

__sakamata_chloe_hololive_drawn_by_hutosutoro__26d888c535c2ba528a8adadd5c71b6d4.jpg :heart: Come get your Sub RP :heart: __sakamata_chloe_hololive_drawn_by_hutosutoro__e4a45f9bc86aeb5f848de31736ca21fa.jpg

This might sound crazy or dangerous but that is exactly why I am doing this. I will (try) to accept ANY requests that I receive. You can choose the setting, who I play as, what kinks will be used and even more... (Is there even anything else?)

Of course, I am still human so you are going to have to respect if I don't want to go along with your RP BUT the whole idea is still that I'll go along with anything.
Just so I get the point across, you can decide 99% of the entire RP and subject me to any of your desires. :sneaky:

My kinks for this type of roleplay are generally normal but the more extreme ones are: corruption, defeat, bad end, rape, mind break, pet play, monsters, Impregnation, pregnancy, submission, transformation, mindbreak, hypnosis, degradation, abuse, fantasy, large dicks, nymphomaniacs, extreme humiliation, revealing clothing, non-con, NTR, romance, dubious morals, corruption, body modification, tattoos/body art.

C'mon don't be shy! I am waiting!
__lunari_donna_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_jin_grey_paladin__69b07596d165ba0acdaf488542866...jpg

__asuna_blue_archive_drawn_by_marushin_denwa0214__237b7284946ae370344bc2b27ad7808e.jpg ✨ SPECIAL OFFER ✨ __rosa_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_marushin_denwa0214__289c0ff089f70ac0ab06ff3d87af03e0.jpg

Simply imagine that you essentially get ownership of me.

No string attached! Simply PM me and tell me what you want to do.

I only accept roleplay, no nude sending or anything else.

I will try to do as many as I can but I am only one person so I, of course, wont have time for everyone.

I suppose I do have a few limits which I will list below:

Underage characters, BDSM, armpit fetish, snuff, inflation, watersports, scat, gore, vore. 🤮

__shenhe_genshin_impact_drawn_by_yamiiv__71bcea339d10a754601bd7ce56968648.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom