Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of the Darkness {SkyePilot}

With his lips slightly snarled, the demon lifted his right hand up and off the floor, her little hand still hooked into his flesh. It didn't slow him down though, as his hand impacted roughly upon her cheek. "Well, if thats the case, I might as well take you to him myself, so we can see just what he wants done with you," His hot breath flowed over her face, like the heat from an oven. "And if he doesn't give a damn about you, I will take you for my own... oh and what fun we will have..." The young demon chuckled at that thought.

Moving his right hand, he placed it on the front of her throat, giving a short squeeze as a preview of what was to come next. "I wonder though... if you do not hear his voice in that naive little head of yours, what do you hear?" Not waiting for her response, his hips started up once more, bucking and pressing her just as roughly as before. With every thrust, his hand tightened on her throat, "Well?" he demanded, boiling drops of sweat falling from his body, and onto hers. "I'm waiting," he said stubbornly.

When his hand moved, she let go, barely aware as it passed by her eyes that it was red with blood. Feeling his hand connect with her cheek, she tasted blood in her mouth. Face forced away, she blinked slowly. A shiver went up her spine feeling his breath against her skin. Her cheek already heated with his hand print. Free hand gently touching it.
Looking up at him, she tried to ignore the anticipation that went through her with his hand at her throat. Distracting her from the conversation that she did not want to have. Closing her eyes she tried to block him out, but that only made it worse, making her more aware of the feeling of him between her legs, his hand constantly applying more pressure. Oddly she felt the high and the adrenaline for the first time without wondering if she was going to die. Although it would have angered the Dark Lord, that did not always stop the idea or temptation.
“Iiii…. see things…. We …can… talk… after you are… finished… with your fun…” Murmuring softly.
Feeling a soft burn on her cool skin, her eyes flew open. It took her a moment to realize that it was beads of sweat from him. Not sure if she wanted it to stop or continue, she twisted and squirmed some beneath him. A sharp sensation went through her sex, making her gasp.

An ever deeper growl came from his mouth, mixed heavily with groan. His fingers tightened up even more on the front of her neck, hearing her words become more raspy. A few trickles of blood from his fresh cuts ran down, flowing between his fingers, and onto Lysha's own skin. The young Demon closed his eyes, tilting his head back, his jaw starting to drop. A loud groan of pleasure flew out of him, while his hips ground hard against her body. His thick member tightened and pulsed heavily against her stretched inner walls, injecting jet after jet of his thick release. A few moments later, he started to pant, catching his breath as his body and mind started to come down from the high of his pleasure.

He stayed right where he was though, buried deep into her body. Regaining his senses, the demon let go of her neck, placing it back on the floor. He held himself above her, his hot sweat still falling onto her in thick drips. "Mmm..." he smiled down to her tormented body. "I'm still waiting..." he reminded her.

Whimpering, aware of a new heat inside of her. Her own breathing labored as she tried to adjust to the heat and the pain that the heat caused. She was surprised to find his hands removed from her throat. Air returning to her lungs, the high she felt already starting to dissipate. “You are distracting…” Lysha bucked her hips slowly. There was a tight feeling inside of her still driving her body on as long as he was within her.
“Sometimes I get visions of blood shed, sacrifice, sometimes war. Things that make what I have seen here look like heaven… All of it in His name… I don’t have a real concept of the land but I am aware they are far out in the outlying lands.” Lysha left out the part that if she was not careful to ground herself when such a vision took her mind that she could feel every single blow and pain of the victim.
Lysha had been careful to look away from him almost from when she started to talk. It was clear from her tone this was not something she talked about nor was she comfortable talking about. She had had them since she was a child. Part of the insanity that ran in her blood. After her mothers death her father had refused to deal with her. She would either tame it or go insane. Then again he had not given her brother’s much mercy either.

The young demon smirked to Lysha, hearing what she had to say. The imprints of his fingers on her neck were slowly starting to go away, even though there would be bruises there. "And do you know why you see those visions? Do you know why those horrible events haven't happened yet?" He chuckled to himself, even though the look of pure despair was clearly on her face. He started to pull his hips back, feeling her lower body suck on him as he pulled out of her body. The great excess of his white release trickled from her parted lower lips once he was free. His member shimmered in the light of the chamber, covered with their mix of wetness.

"It's because the Dark Lord lacks a few things to put his violent plans into motion. He is close though, oh so very close... and once he claims the surface for his own, he will be unstoppable..." The demon told Lysha. He stood up, leaving her on the cold stone floor in her used and abused state. Smiling again, he looked down to her, knowing he could definitely go for more of her precious body. "Now then... shall we go see our Lord, so we can find out what he wants done with you?"

Lysha shuddered as he withdrew, the warm trickle of his seed following. The heat completely leaving her body. Rolling off of her back and onto her side. Not curling into the fetal position but her legs parted slightly, the right bent up slightly toward her chest. Arms crossing over her chest. It was clear she was planning on going to sleep.
“No… I want no more to do with the Him than need be. If he wanted to see me, I would have gone. I prefer to remain out of sight out of mind… ”
Hearing him ask if she was ready to go to the Dark God, she turned her head to look at him. Wondering if he was trying to scare her. It was a good way. She had no desire to have anything to do with the Dark Lord. There was no way he could be serious. He had to be aware that if he went before the dark god and asked for her that this was not going to be an over night thing.
“With the door locked I am obviously not going any where too soon. When you get bored you can release me and continue on with whatever it is you do… ” Eyes closing, obviously thinking that was the end of the conversation.

The demon chuckled at her response, watching as she lightly curled up on the cold stone floor. Her back still wept with redness, though most of it had stopped. Many bruises and scrapes of various depths coated her back. The scent of of their bodies flowed through the room. As she started to rest on the floor, the demon picked up his robes, slipping himself back into them, covering up his body. He then picked up her pile of clothes, mostly rags at his point, balling them up into a pile, and tossing them into the fireplace in the room. The flames shot up instantly, consuming the shredded garments, leaving Lysha with nothing at all to wear.

"Hmph..." the demon let out, thinking about giving the vulnerable girl a kick. "Fine then... have it your way. I'll go and address him myself, and we will finally see about this mess... but do not underestimate the one who owns you, and your soul. the Dark Lord can be rather... unpredictable," With that, he unlocked the door, slamming it roughly behind him. Quickly, he locked it, making sure to do so before Lysha had even the smallest change to make a dash for escape, mostly as a precaution. "I'll be back later for you... one way or another..." He said through the thick wooden door, his voice muffled.

Lysha barely understood that he was going until he was gone. Sitting up watching the door she waited for him to come back in. He had to be joking. When the door did not open again, she carefully forced herself to stand up. For the first time realizing her clothes were gone. Slowly she made her way over to the table. Palming a smaller knife, she once again looked around the room. The fire place was calling to her. Warmth. How long had it been since she had been truly warm.
Laying down as close to the fire as she could without burning herself. Even the stone beneath her was arm. Closing her eyes she let her mind wonder. Wondering what the Dark Gods reaction would be. The demon was right, He was unpredictable. A man that had only known her a few hours. It was just beyond her that anyone would want her. At least want more than a few fucks. Maybe that was her father’s words she heard. Pretty enough but just as likely to break. The General never did have any tolerance.

For such a long time, no one seemed to even pass the door. Occasional footsteps and chatter could be heard by Lysha. The sounds always sounded distant, rose slightly, and faded away as they came, ignoring her completely. There was no way to know how long she had been left in the small stone torture chamber. It could have been hours, or it could have been several days... impossible to tell.

At some point though, the voices and footsteps strengthened once more, followed by a turn of a key, the lock of the door becoming open. The heavy wooden door swung open with a loud creak, the young demon stepping in with a smile. A guard followed in with him, just in case he might be needed.

"You are in luck, girl..." The demon said, a full smile upon his dark lips. "Our mutual Lord has requested to see you... and in private no less. Surely, you are in store for quite a treat," the demon tossed a hooded robe in her direction, falling against her. "Put that on, and be quick about it. We have little time to waste," He continued on.

Once she was dressed up in the raggy dressing, making her look like the lowest of the peasants, he stepped up to her, putting a ragged collar about her neck. After he locked it in place, he hooked a leash to it, giving it a tug. "Don't try anything...." He told her, a bit of scorn in his voice. "Come with us, otherwise you won't enjoy the alternative," he hinted, starting to drag her out of the room, and through the seemingly endless hallways.

Mind fogged with sleep, she moved numbly. The knife she had taken from his table into the folds of the robe. Not that she was planning on using it but she liked to be armed. Sitting up and pulling the robe her over her body. It was not one of hers, she found that she did not like it. A small pout crossed her features. He did not seem to notice. Or maybe he did not care.
Lysha was surprised that he put a collar on her. Treating her like some pet. Maybe it was smart, she was as likely to run as she was to accept going peacefully. She had spoke the truth earlier, she wanted nothing to do with the Dark God. The control he had over her life and death. His power scared her. Worse she knew he was one of the few that was capable of summoning her wings from her back without her consent. That he could take them from her. He could give her away to anyone he pleased.
“I want my bag and clothes.” Barely keeping up with him. In moments she became hopelessly disorientated in the maze.

A few steps into the depths of the hallways, he heard her speak. With a snarl, the demon whipped around to face her, giving a harsh tug on the leash. Looking to Lysha with much scorn, he struck her cheek with a heavy slap. "You should be better prepared..." With a huff, he drug her quickly back to the room, nearly throwing the door open. "Get your stuff," he commanded, quite impatiently. "You have already kept your Lord waiting long enough as it is," The young demon growled, under his voice.

Once she had gathered up her clothes which were now mostly cut up rags, along with her bag, the demon took her leash, and lead her quickly down the halls. It was a maze of stone hallways, nearly everything looking the same. Left, right, and at times seeming to backtrack. He lead her quickly, keeping the leash tight as Lysha tried to keep up with him. A few times, with the leather leash tight, he gave a pull, forcing her to trip, completley on purpose. After the fifth time of doing so, he stopped.

"What's wrong?" he demanded, hos voice angry and harsh. "Little girl can't keep up?" His strong hand reached to the back of her head, clutching a fistful of her long, silky hair. Pulling Lysha up to her knees, his other hand gave each of her cheeks a smooth, hard slap. "If you can't keep up, I'll just leave you here... someone or something will find you, I'm sure..." the demon smiled, in sadistic pleasure. "And they will have their way with you," he hinted and teased, giving one last smack to her cute and pretty face.

“Go ahead and leave me here… I will eventually find my way back to where I belong.” Growling softly at him.
Lysha looked up at him, anger in her light eyes, wondering if he really thought she was afraid of what roamed these halls. She was not a woman from aboveground. Her life she had survived these creatures and darkness. For that matter she was capable of giving as good as she got. Yes exhaustion had set in by now but that did not make her a defenseless kitten.
“Keep playing these games with me demon and I am not going to be so amused by you” With all the strength she could muster, she slide the dagger from the folds of her robe and down the length of his free arm. There were probably more efficient places to stab him, but none that she could reach easily without him stopping her. At the moment all she was concerned with was making him bleed. Maybe it was stupid that she did not go for a kill and simply exposed the fact that she had a knife but one thing she had learned, her captors always made mistakes, always wanted to underestimate her. Eventually she paid them all back one way or another. ”You have not impressed me so much that I am not interested in killing you…”

The young demon groaned out loudly, feeling the slice cut through his thick skin. Instantly, his dark red blood flood down his hot flesh, dribbling off of his wrist. With a heavy snarl, showing off his teeth to the collard girl, he struck the blade from her hand. The sound of metal danced through the air, as the knife first hit the wall, then tumbled to the floor, coming to a rest. The demon put his palm forward, fingers spread and stretched apart as his arm bleed deeply, drops hitting the dusty floor. A small ball of energy, black at the core, purple wisps dancing about as it flew from his palm, striking Lysha forcefully on the forehead, knocking her backward, flat and very hard onto the stone floor in the long hall.

"Foolish girl..." He angrily hissed, giving her stunned body a kick. "You really are clueless, aren't you?" He contunied, standing proud above her robed body. "The entities that patrol the halls this deep would tear you apart and stitch you back together, just so you could relive the pain and torture day, after day, after day," The demon placed a foot strongly on the center of her chest, right between her breasts. Keeping her down, he pulled up hard on the collar. "Your destiny awaits you... Our Dark God needs you to finalize his plans," A smirk grew on his face. "The vision you told me of? Well, the Dark God cannot complete it without you... his Queen," A deep chuckle flew from his lungs, keeping Lysha on the stone ground under his foot. "You can try to kill me if you like, little girl, but you have passed a threshold. Those stupid orcs send you so deep into the underworld, that you cannot escape, black wings and all," The demon perked up his lips, spitting hotly into the girls face. "You either come with me to meet your fate, or you can run around in and endless, increasingly painful maze with no way out..." His foot pressed down harder now, wanting to hear the crack of a rib or even many more. "I'm not going to give you an choice, I have my duty,"

The satisfaction of drawing blood was short lived as she hit the stone floor hard. Dazed, she could not even think to protect herself from his kick. Eyes closed, she just wanted to go back to sleep . Wanted to wake up from the day. He was talking to her, maybe closer to growling but it was enough for her to open her eyes and try to concentrate. Nothing really made since till he mentioned Queen.
Already shaking her head in denial. It was not possible. The Dark God had not even expressed in interest in any but his raven haired priestess for centuries. She knew, gossip and history was one thing she had learned well down here. The demon above her had to be lying. There was no way. It’s all she could tell herself over and over again.
The thoughts were stopped when his weight became unbearable on her ribs. Her hand moving to his ankle to try to push him off. Too late, there was a sickening crack and she could not even scream. Shutting her eyes tight to block against the stabbing pain that went through most of her body. Afraid to move with his weight still on her, knowing that it could send the broken bone into an organ.

The demon smiled, with a demanding tone, seeing the young and frail girl suffer beneath his boot. Just for an added bonus, he pressed his foot done harder, already seeing her cheeks go red from the lack of air. Another loud crunch of bone echoed out into the hall briefly, as more ribs snapped and shattered under his weight. He fully knew the pain he was causing her, knowing that her mind would be clouded. "Our Lord does not care if you are tattered to a shred, or how much pain you are in... what I can do to you is only a tiny fraction of what he can do to the both of us..." He hinted, setting his foot on the floor, before giving her side another kick.

Reaching down, he picked up the end of the leash. With a heavy tug, he brought the delirious girl onto her knees for starters. "Now then... are you ready to go on, or do you need further convincing? Your King awaits you... both for his plans, and for his demented pleasure,"

The weight on her ribs was slow torture. Painful but it did not end there. The ribs would only take so much before breaking. Maybe they would crack, maybe they would snap, painful either way. Feeling them finally give, her body tensed as pain tore through her. Unable to fight, hardly able to move. Her mind struggling to collapse into itself and get away from the pain.
There was little option but to climb to her feet. Painfully she rose to follow. Her arms pressed tightly against her ribs. The pain was more extreme than she expected. Every breath ached, every step a painful reminder. Ten steps and she wondered if she could just die and get it over with. That was an exaggeration, few died of broken ribs. The rest of the walk was a nightmare. She did not bother to pay attention to their surroundings. Only concentrating on herself, staying on her feet.
Feeling a hard yank of the leash she came to her knees once again. A jarring pain echoed through her body. It was unbelievable, drawing lungs into made it worse. Lysha found herself wishing she had made the stab a little more worth her while. Finally looking up, she was more than a little surprised to notice they had arrived at what she assumed was their destination. A new wave of fear went through her body.

The demon spit upon the girls face again, watching the thick glob trickle down her cheek, falling off her face. With a smirk, he tugged her down to her hands and knees, just past the entrance into the Great Hall. He gave the girl a few smacks, grabbing her long hair, forcing her down to hands and knees, bowing her head low. "Stay in this position... don't look up..." He whispered, making sure Lysha's head was bowed.

The room was hot, so very hot, even for most demons. Many were in this hall, their tortured presences could be felt all around. Slaves and servants, guards and escorts... All were within this newest hall, but the pure evil, the fantastic heat of the Dark lord flowed above and beyond everyone else's presence, dwarfing them completley.

The young demon kneeled a few feet from his girly prisoner, bowing his head too. Now, it did not matter how much she hurt, how many ribs were broken. The Dark Lord would not care at all about that... most likely, he would only increase that number. At the end of the hall, the Dark lord sat upon his throne, fashioned from skull and bone. Many vassals scurried about him, serving every single whim. From food to comfort, they were there only to serve his ever desire... but there was one desire they could never fulfill... even if the majority of his servants were female.

Within moments, he sensed this new girl within his dark, deep chamber. He could feel her, he could smell her scent, he could her her innocent breath in the air. Steeping of his skeleton throne, the Dark Lord casually strolled down the carpet, standing right in front of this new girl that stirred his deepest sensations. He sniffed the air above her a few times, smirking proudly, instantly knowing her profound destiny.

"You will be rewarded, now leave," He ordered of the young demon. The demon nodded quickly, scurrying out of the hall, and out of sight. "You on the other hand..." The Dark Lord chuckled with his tone, yanking Lysha's hair back in a fist, forcing her to look up to him for the first time. The Dark Lord was easily over 7 foot tall, hard, slightly curled black horns sprouting from his head. Short black hair covered the rest, as his crimson eyes seeming to pierce the hardest of metals. A black pointed tail swished back and forth behind him, as his strong, bare and muscular chest gleamed in the glow of nearby lava. All he wore was a ratty pair of sandles, and a worn pair of leather pants.

"You... you just haven't a clue of your destiny, do you?" The Dark lord chuckled heartily, able to sense her thoughts. "So much in store for you, little girl," He happily smirked, rubbing his hot fingers all over her smooth face, getting a feel for it. Very rarely did he smile, but as he looked down to the young, frail girl on her hands and knees, a smile spread from cheek to cheek. "You... I can sense you do not know your future with me... your many trials, many pains... but yet so much pleasure...." The Dark lord chuckled. "My queen that has been lost for so long, has finally been found," The Dark lord chuckled happily, his laughter shaking the stone halls.

Turning with the leash in hand, the Dark lord led Lysha on her hands and knees to the foot of his throne. Various servants were there at the ready, awaiting any order or command. Sitting down, holding the end of the leash, the Dark Lord beckoned out. "Take off those rags, girl," he snarled down to Lysha. "You look like trash in those..." He snarled. "I'm sure you are much more pretty in just your flesh. Show me," The Dark Lord ordered of his newest girl.

Fear and surprise showed in her eyes as he yanked her head back. Staring up at him. She was still having trouble believing this was happening. But there was no denying it. His rough touch, the heat of the room. There were faint movements in her peripheral vision. His words were similar to that of the demon. Lysha had always thought she was well aware of her destiny, of her place. Survive long enough for a warrior or demon to be interested in enough to make her his. That she was to produce an heir to continue her mothers bloodline.
Lysha could feel the heat of hand before he touched her cheek. Feeling the warming caress. It was easy for her to believe that he could easily burn her usually cold skin. He was smiling at her like she amused him. She was not entirely sure if that was a good thing or bad. She knew nothing about his personality, about his temperament, only rumors and stories.
Her mind was reeling, trying to think through this new information. It was hard to believe the little girl her father had called worthless and threw away was now sitting at the feet of the Dark Lord. The heat seeping into her body, slowly chasing away the cold that had long settled into her bones. Looking up at him she considered refusing to take the robe off. Not because she was shy or liked the piece of cloth but merely to see what she could get away with. The fact that there were so many people around, she hesitated. Lysha did not mind defiance but she would not do so with an audience. Smart enough to know that he would have to punish her for her disobedience, maybe more harshly than if they were alone.
Pulling the robe over her head, the pain in her ribs made the move more difficult. Left hand holding the injured ribs, she shoved the robe into her bag. Lysha moved to close the small distance between them, to move next to his throne. She did not know what was next, what to expect so she tried not to think about it. Taking advantage of the few minutes to rest and let her body try to heal. Resting her back partly against his leg and partly against his chair.

Back
Top Bottom